Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

COVID-19, EU, WJC, Conspiracy theories: The link to antisemitism.

AgniSarp 666

Website
www.josita.org
https://twitter.com/WorldJewishCong/status/1294212166959202304

Conspiracy theories about #COVID19 are spreading fast. The damage they cause is all too real.

To stop the spread, we're launching a campaign with @UNESCO
, @EU_Commission

, and @Twitter
asking YOU to #ThinkBeforeSharing

https://on.unesco.org/3gSZfVS

https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work...ories_en#conspiracy-theories-can-be-dangerous

Not all conspiracy theories target Jews, but Jews have been the target of conspiracy theories for centuries. Jews have been falsely blamed for moments of crisis, such as diseases, wars, and economic crises.

Some of the most common antisemitic narratives include claims that “Jews” control the government, the media, or banks for malicious purposes. Despite vast historical evidence, some antisemites falsely claim that the Holocaust was caused by Jews or never took place.

What to watch out for:

• Openly insulting and demeaning language
    Implicit and coded antisemitic language (e.g. “East Coast elites” in the United States)
    Linking an alleged conspiracy to Jewish individuals or groups (e.g. the Rothschild family or George Soros, a philanthropist)
    References to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a forged pamphlet of a Jewish plan for world domination behind many antisemitic conspiracy narratives

Antisemitism is a form of discrimination. Check before sharing. Stop the spread.

unesco-conspiracy-english-4.jpg

Oy veyyyyyyyyyyyyy6yyyy,42,yyyyyyyyyy Annuda Shoahhhhhh.

Everytime the jews get found out doing something or conspiring or profiting of it, and it follows their agenda, the goy must absolve them of all blame and say, oy vey, it is only a conspiracy. All of it. It is always the goyim fault, never jew fault, even when a jew did it.

Fucking jews will get their teeth kicked in. I hate them so much for their despicable actions against us.

Someone should troll them and say something like
´´i didnt think like that before, but now that you say that you jewish people have been accused of EVERYTHING terrible in history, i actually got interested and searched for the truth myself. And let me say... They were RIGHT! :eek: ``

Ahhh deflection tactics I see? Do they think that gentiles are that stupid still? It’s obvious they censor anything against them on jootube and social media. Not to the mention the patent on a covid vaccine is owned by Bill gates and all the numerous erroneous plots they have against humanity but you can’t call them out on it or it’s antisemetic and that make you a bad goy. Haha

Sorry, I didn’t figured out the op was only linking the complaining of those kikes. Delete both my comment please and sorry again.

Artanis said:
´´i didnt think like that before, but now that you say that you jewish people have been accused of EVERYTHING terrible in history, i actually got interested and searched for the truth myself. And let me say... They were RIGHT! :eek: ``

The fact that is exactly the narrative many people have said in times of learning about stuff.

Is within the context of "Your a Nazi", lulz if loving your nation and race or even liking Trump is Nazi let me check out what these Nazis are *internet magic* finds JoS Huh so Nazi ain't bad guys but the good guys and the ones complaining are jews or people whom associate with jews i.e. shabbos goyim.

It's funny it's like it's been mentioned before the jews laugh at Gentiles cause they state stupid shit like "At least we aren't Nazis or Pagan/Satanists" funny enough no matter how badly the jews complain about these things people don't want to associate with that. And yet on the opposite end of such thing many state "IF Nazism and Satanism are things against jews from a long time ago", then why aren't we that to stop them. How can a person NOT be a Nazi and or Satanist and care for jews.

This type of kinda Government high level trolling ops is gonna backfire and expose them more.

If they are having to defend people whom are ALWAYS attacked by Gentiles. Then that is a conspiracy unto itself the conspiracy to eliminate anti-semitism.

I officially declare any entity or organization having to protect semitic people through counter-propaganda dealing with anti-semitism IS in fact a conspiracy to protect the jews and is in bed with the jews.

So Govt trolling is trolling unto themselves. They are opening up the doors to be trolled by the counter side.

For the first time that I’ve been able to witness, this garbage has been coming up all over. They’re outing themselves. I’ve seen a couple of people make posts about anti-semitism and the responses were just “Jews aren’t being targeted, I’ve never heard of this” hopefully this leads to some curiosity. Actually, not hopefully, I KNOW it will lead to curiosity in those who don’t choke down the jew-agenda. Those on our side will come even faster from this.

The wisdom of the jews is on such a high lvl that i cant even understand how this will benefit them. To me it seems like they are promoting their own demise, but what do i know im just a lowly, moronic goy. :lol:

Artanis said:

That is funny, but really, you shouldn't out yourself. Even if we are winning, you could find yourself the victim of a focused attack against you.

Another Disinformation article

So the Rothschild family is not Jewish? Lol

Also the illuminati is not jews? Lol again just about any person everanyone ever lists as part of it on Conspiracy theory articles is a Jew. Also the secret society or whatever its called was founded by a jew if people look it up.

https://news.yahoo.com/austrian-airlines-fires-flight-attendant-152623410.html

Austrian Airlines, owned by Lufthsana, fired a flight attendant who chanted anti-Semitic slogans on tape. 

Christina Kohl, the former flight attendant, is running for a seat on Vienna's municipal council with a far-right party called Team HC Strache, reported Kurier, a local paper.

Among her chants caught on tape were "Soros must go," "Rothschild must go," and "Illuminati must go."

Austrian Airlines has fired a flight attendant who was caught on tape chanting anti-Semitic slogans at a far-right political rally last week.

Christina Kohl, the now former flight attendant, is running for a seat on Vienna's municipal council with a far-right party called Team HC Strache, reported Austrian newspaper Kurier. She was affiliated with the party for just three days before she was terminated, on August 13.

Kohl was apparently part of a rally on August 11 at which she chanted various anti-Semitic slogans, including "Soros must go," "Rothschild must go," "Rockefeller must go," and "Illuminati must go."

An Austrian news channel captured the rally and the video was later distributed on Twitter, where one user called out Kohl by name for chanting anti-Semitic statements. Austrian Airlines, which is owned by German airline giant Lufthansa, fired her shortly afterward.

"Austrian Airlines is an international company," Austrian Airlines spokesperson Leo Steinmann said in a statement emailed to Business Insider. "Our core business is to overcome borders."

He added, "We are clearly against anti-Semitism in any form. Statements and behavior of this kind are inexcusable and incompatible with our corporate values. That is why we have drawn a clear line and taken measures to ensure that such things do not happen again."

"We are clearly against anti-Semitism in any form," an airline spokesperson said.

Kohl, the fired flight attendant, pushed back on the allegations that her chants were anti-Semitic. She said in an interview with Kurier, the Austrian newspaper, that she critiqued Jewish people as well as non-Jews.

"I feel pushed to fight for freedom of expression even more now," Kohl told Kurier.

Businessman George Soros, who is Hungarian-American and Jewish, is a frequent target of anti-Semitic and white supremacist hatred. Most recently, white supremacists blamed the billionaire for "pulling the strings" on worldwide demonstrations around the death of George Floyd, a Black man who was killed by Minneapolis police. 

The Rothschild family is also the target of many anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, which center on the idea that wealthy Jewish people are somehow controlling global events and profiteering off of them.

The Illuminati also concerns the idea that a group of people, though not necessarily Jews, secretly control the world. The Rockefeller comment connects to the wealthy American family whose fortune comes from John D. Rockefeller, who founded Standard Oil in 1870. This family is not Jewish.

Read the original article on Business Insider

slyscorpion said:
Another Disinformation article

So the Rothschild family is not Jewish? Lol

The Illuminati also concerns the idea that a group of people, though not necessarily Jews, secretly control the world. The Rockefeller comment connects to the wealthy American family whose fortune comes from John D. Rockefeller, who founded Standard Oil in 1870. This family is not Jewish.

Lol whut?

I don't quite comprehend the disinformation. They state both Rothschild(okay it might be a dutch name "Red Star" thus it is Gentile name but everyone and their mother knows they are jewish) and Rockefeller is not jewish(despite his Gentile name comes from the old Rockenfelden even Rockerfelden) and IS considered jewish and works with the jewish community.

SO....apparently: *Insert* computer meme joke.

IF Gentile name = not jewish

IF jewish people = not jewish dindu nuffin

404 error.

I don't understand but all I understand is Slyscorpion's article is going to make people wake up.

E62znrs.jpg

Has JoS seen this? Paints bb and Kush behind Q, plus much more: https://archive.is/m0Fx9#selection-595.0-595.6

See also: Q board is blaming Jews: https://8kun.top/qresearch/res/10354143.html#10354418

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back