Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakras & Visualization

1Br42pe7JLkW

I don't really understand the concept of visualization and using your imagination to accomplish spiritual goals. How does me imagining something in my mind translate it to actually happening in reality? I would like a detailed response if possible, because, unless the logical part of my brain understands this process, I don't think it will ever work for me. If I sit here, and try to draw in energy through my third eye, and then directing it into stimulate my pineal gland for example, how does that make for anything more than imagination? If I can try, in like half a second, I can bring the image into my mind, the image of me drawing a stream of energy in, directing it to the pineal gland -- but that is just imagination, not reality. In reality, I am sucking in a lot of air, and nothing is happening? Same with the energy foundation meditation ; I can IMAGINE my entire body soaking up external energy, but nothing is happening. It's like there is some barrier or blockage, or a bondage in this area. In any case, I would appreciate if someone could explain all of this to me in a way I can actually understand, or maybe perhaps give me some hints to as, what kind of blockage could prevent me from doing energy work? I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit autistic, high functioning autism -- the very nature of all of this is very difficult for me to grasp, since my brain works so differently I guess, and the way I process things works so differently I guess. At the moment, it seems like I am completely blocked from doing any type of energy work -- regardless of how hard I try, or what I do -- My visualization / imagination just doesn't translate into anything happening. Perhaps I am not logically understanding how these things work, perhaps I am doing it wrong, I am not sure.

I think my journey as a Satanist will be marked with great challenges to overcome, but I am willing to overcome them, because I have seen that Satanism is the truth first-hand. I think I will do a standard ritual to Satan as well, asking for help in this area.

Thanks, everyone.

Drops of water accumulate into a sea.
What you are doing is accumulating drops of water and getting frustrated over them not turning into a sea. It takes time and patience.

One thing I have come to realise is feeling things is just as important as imagination if not more.

Also, you are self imposing blockages on yourself because you didn't see the immediate effects. Have a positive mindset. Believe that what you did today is having an effect even if you feel literally nothing. Even if you feel that you just breathed normally when doing foundation , believe that you breathed something extra that other people don't. Believe that its having an effect. Only with hope and persistence can you pave the way forward.

You might not have known or felt it but all the work you did, be it foundation or pineal gland has had an effect no matter how small it was. You not feeling it might be due to your self imposed blockages, Jewish curses or other things.
Do rtrs daily as it will help you remove the curses.

Change your line of thinking that none of it is having an effect. Have patience and keep on doing energy works with no expectations and most importantly with a blank mind free of any bias.

Also read this topic of ghost in the shell.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=182060#p182060

1Br42pe7JLkW said:
I don't really understand the concept of visualization and using your imagination to accomplish spiritual goals. How does me imagining something in my mind translate it to actually happening in reality? I would like a detailed response if possible, because, unless the logical part of my brain understands this process, I don't think it will ever work for me. If I sit here, and try to draw in energy through my third eye, and then directing it into stimulate my pineal gland for example, how does that make for anything more than imagination? If I can try, in like half a second, I can bring the image into my mind, the image of me drawing a stream of energy in, directing it to the pineal gland -- but that is just imagination, not reality. In reality, I am sucking in a lot of air, and nothing is happening? Same with the energy foundation meditation ; I can IMAGINE my entire body soaking up external energy, but nothing is happening. It's like there is some barrier or blockage, or a bondage in this area. In any case, I would appreciate if someone could explain all of this to me in a way I can actually understand, or maybe perhaps give me some hints to as, what kind of blockage could prevent me from doing energy work? I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit autistic, high functioning autism -- the very nature of all of this is very difficult for me to grasp, since my brain works so differently I guess, and the way I process things works so differently I guess. At the moment, it seems like I am completely blocked from doing any type of energy work -- regardless of how hard I try, or what I do -- My visualization / imagination just doesn't translate into anything happening. Perhaps I am not logically understanding how these things work, perhaps I am doing it wrong, I am not sure.

I think my journey as a Satanist will be marked with great challenges to overcome, but I am willing to overcome them, because I have seen that Satanism is the truth first-hand. I think I will do a standard ritual to Satan as well, asking for help in this area.

Thanks, everyone.

Try first cleaning, Returning curses 1 &2. Dirty chakras are harder to empower.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Then use GAUM for pineal gland empowering.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

Where ever your attention is, the energy will follow.

The cleaner you are the better you can feel the energy, it´s also training.

You’re thinking too much on the physical side of things and ignoring the metaphysical, which is how our thought have an effect through visualization. Wherever the mind dwells things manifest. Everything that manifests in the material plane starts in the astral.

So basically, you’re thoughts are working on the metaphysical plane and that’s how this works. The astral plane doesn’t have the same laws of physics as the physical plane and this is why you’re confused. You’re applying left brained thinking to a right brained application.

But the proof is in the pudding. These visualization techniques work and as your sensitivity increases you’ll feel and even see the energy as you visualize and work with it. So first you must detach from the left brained thinking you’re applying to this cause it’s apples and oranges. Two different things. Do the meditations and with consistency, they’ll prove themselves.

On the astral plane will and intent and emotions are where power lies. It’s completely different then the material world, where power lies with physicality.

You'll most likely receive the information from members stating it's not about logic or left-brain activity, it's right brain.

First imagination or as some would call it visual thinking. The only reason why things work is because we have a soul. So while nothing is felt or occurs something occurs. It's kinda like the observer effect in quantum physics.

I myself struggle with imagination because here is the thing. I've had spectacular thoughts of imagination at times but when I go to meditate it's like I lose the entire idea or existence of imagination. Funny it begs the question when I think are there more forms of imagination what is a better imagination.

In the end logically speaking it's basically an akashic activity it's instantaneous. Say you visualize a chakra with a forest behind it or inside a building. The energy will travel there. It's basically applied consciousness as a director of the action.

But again I think I know where you are coming from. For example ever asked "How do we visualize?" in other words if I can visualize energy entering me how fast or how slow should I think. What if I have a flash thought or flash imagination whereby I think of the energy entering my third eye as fast as fuck not even a half-second thought. Should I think slower or faster or whats the idea behind thought speed.

For example visualizing a chakra spinning. Some state spin it and over. Some state spin it fast and faster and faster but stable some state stabilize the image. So which is it.

I don't have HFA or Asperger or anything but I'm a very intense mental person and process everything through some logic but perhaps more through feeling. I have asked questions beforehand but they weren't approved cause HP.Cobra basically said you have all the information on the site you don't need to be answered by providing a million questions to us.

Funny enough the questions I asked have never been asked by people. So I don't understand why the 18 or so questions weren't approved.

So on some level I've always been on the same boat as you.

I can understand what previous members have said but not to the actual factor of me going through it. For example you meditate and imagination improves with visualization well funny enough it never happened to me if anything I shift around the visualization because things change moods, anima etc.etc. so my ability to visualize/imagine changes or never develops or sometimes depending on certain things fires off differently.

I mean I've had visualization moments that go if I'm visualizing why can't I see the image or why is the image blurry, blackish, almost translucent and lifeless.

So I myself can state I don't think I've ever had a true meditationally developed imagination/visualization.

Here is some logic, though imagination is not reality but the brain and body still responds to it, for example imagine eating a lemon, depending on your imagination capability your mouth may release saliva for REAL. When believe combines with imagination the effect on brain and body becomes even stronger. For example dreams, we actually think everything is real and the body also greatly responds to the dream till we wake up and realise that it was all a dream. Similarly you don't know how energy, chakra etc ACTUALLY feels like, the more the energy inside you increases and your pineal gland activates the more you will start feeling it. But for increasing energy and stimulating pineal gland you will have to depend on your imagination as I don't think you have any friend who can pour dense energy into you for you to feel it for real.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back