Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to fix/heal fried senses?

Sananda

Is there a meditation to help with this ?
I used a lot of meditations so my senses got fried ...

Are you sure this is due to meditation? I’ve not heard of anything like this, for meditation to actually fry nerve endings unless there was a serious build up or blockage, it would probably be possible. If you’ve used any drugs that have hampered your senses or if you have been poisoned by heavy metals or other medications, that can be harmful to senses. If this is the case, the crown chakra meditation on the JoS page would be beneficial. A healing working as well could bring restoration to this.

Blocked energy in the head often will drown out my senses and make me feel off or anxious. If this is the case, exhale excess energy and give it to Satan or your GD through the heart and crown, or other chakras too. Just imagine it being all of the excess. Do it for one or two breaths and see how you feel. Should work immediately. As it builds up again, it may need to be repeated. Don’t ever over-do anything past this point.

If you actually fried your senses with energy, give it some time to come back and don’t repeat the mistake that caused this.

Jupiter said:

Probably Satanama. It is sort of the go-to for healing. This upcoming 20th, the moon will be in Virgo, so that is a good time to start. You can start earlier, but you should certainly restart then.

What makes you think your senses are fried? You should list your symptoms in their entirety so others can get a better idea of what is going on.

When a Spiritual Satanist meditate a lot when he/she is new to meditations, this might cause the senses to get fried, this means that you no longer can feel the light or colors when you invoke them.
I hope Lydia or a HP help with a meditation with this or something to fix/heal this problem.

Jupiter said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20790&p=90049&hilit=Fried#p90049

Look at what Lydia said there

Jupiter said:
When a Spiritual Satanist meditate a lot when he/she is new to meditations, this might cause the senses to get fried, this means that you no longer can feel the light or colors when you invoke them.
I hope Lydia or a HP help with a meditation with this or something to fix/heal this problem.

Just stop doing so many mantras as easy as that. Do hatha yoga and at the end of your routine chant SaTaNaMa while lying on your back. Do that for 10-15 minutes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back