Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what to do when you feel extremely lonely and lonely

Lonely as in you want friends? Romantic partner? Why are you lonely?

Either way, you can’t sit in your lonely room, hoping things will chance. You must go out into the world. That’s where people are. Find activities to do. Yoga classes, gym, certain clubs. Whatever you enjoy. Get involved in activities where you can meet people. These places you can develop all kinds of relationships.

Workings along with this if you want as well to attract people.

StyleCoin said:

Social relationships are a real need, so there isn't an easy way around that. However, if you already have interactions with others, but still feel lonely, then you could have some imbalance somewhere. Keep up with all the things to boost your bioenergy, as this will elevate your mood: yoga, void meditation, power meditation. On the physical side, make sure you drink lots of water daily (70-80oz) and get sunlight, particularly on your eyes. Eat whole foods as much as you can.

Doing those things will work to alleviate any feelings of sadness related to your body, however they are not perfect substitutes for a real relationship. What does your life look like? Do you go to school or work? What sort of hobbies do you have? You may have to push yourself in that area. If you are shy, I would recommend self-hypnosis tapes. Do you also feel demotivated and depressed, or just simply lonely?

Do your best to keep your head up man. Don't let yourself fall into a pit. Try those things I suggested, feel free to ask me or anyone additional questions if you have them.

StyleCoin said:
Also, I looked at a bit of your post history and saw you mentioned some sort of heart disease. Even something hereditary can be healed with enough energy. Don't let the clownworld doctors convince you otherwise, they say everything is incurable because that is what their jew-influenced curriculum tells them.

If you look at Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), some heart imbalances result in depression and apathy, so this could be what you are experiencing. What other symptoms do you experience? You should see a TCM doctor for herbs or acupuncture. This will go a long way to fixing your heart. While you have been born with a weakened heart system, that does not mean it has to stay like that.

You should do some of your own research with the TCM treatment system in mind. Search the name of the illness with "TCM" or "acupuncture" and read what some articles or studies say. They will likely mention what imbalance TCM classifies it as and what treatment protocols were used.

Hey there. Thought I'd chime in. I used to deal with feelings of loneliness too. I used to be kind of a social outcast in high school. At the time, I dealt with it by assuming a lone wolf attitude. I'd think to myself, "Whatever. I don't need them anyways. I'm better than those normies."

That may not have been the healthiest way to deal with it, because then I later started craving those relationships and overcompensated by trying to kinda become friends with everyone I met. I became a bit socially needy. I would call my dad a lot just to have someone to talk to due to this neediness.

I also tried getting love in the wrong places and got involved in some negative relationships I regret. If I were to give some friendly advice, be careful who you choose as your friends, or more importantly a potential romantic partner. Not everyone is worth your companionship. Some will not do anything to better you, or worse, they may even drag you down. Been there, done that. Choose quality over quantity! If someone encourages you to be better in some way, they are probably worth keeping as a friend.

Nowadays, I feel a lot less socially needy and dependent on people. Maybe I just matured and grew up. Part of the reason could also just be I have a couple of really good healthy friendships. Anyways, the main thing I would stress is, pick good people to be your friends! Never drop your standards for anyone!

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:
Also, I looked at a bit of your post history and saw you mentioned some sort of heart disease. Even something hereditary can be healed with enough energy. Don't let the clownworld doctors convince you otherwise, they say everything is incurable because that is what their jew-influenced curriculum tells them.

If you look at Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), some heart imbalances result in depression and apathy, so this could be what you are experiencing. What other symptoms do you experience? You should see a TCM doctor for herbs or acupuncture. This will go a long way to fixing your heart. While you have been born with a weakened heart system, that does not mean it has to stay like that.

You should do some of your own research with the TCM treatment system in mind. Search the name of the illness with "TCM" or "acupuncture" and read what some articles or studies say. They will likely mention what imbalance TCM classifies it as and what treatment protocols were used.
hello, I was always interested in doing acupuncture, I think that together with meditation it can solve great parts of my problems, have you done it? what results have you had?

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

Social relationships are a real need, so there isn't an easy way around that. However, if you already have interactions with others, but still feel lonely, then you could have some imbalance somewhere. Keep up with all the things to boost your bioenergy, as this will elevate your mood: yoga, void meditation, power meditation. On the physical side, make sure you drink lots of water daily (70-80oz) and get sunlight, particularly on your eyes. Eat whole foods as much as you can.

Doing those things will work to alleviate any feelings of sadness related to your body, however they are not perfect substitutes for a real relationship. What does your life look like? Do you go to school or work? What sort of hobbies do you have? You may have to push yourself in that area. If you are shy, I would recommend self-hypnosis tapes. Do you also feel demotivated and depressed, or just simply lonely?

Do your best to keep your head up man. Don't let yourself fall into a pit. Try those things I suggested, feel free to ask me or anyone additional questions if you have them.
hi, schools are closed here, I work with a stock exchange, I interact with several people but I still feel a lot of emptiness, I have no hobbies, sometimes there is a lack of motivation from anything that gets in the way of my meditation, I am thinking of starting a magical job to solve this.

Eric13 said:

Either way, you can’t sit in your lonely room, hoping things will chance. You must go out into the world. That’s where people are. Find activities to do. Yoga classes, gym, certain clubs. Whatever you enjoy. Get involved in activities where you can meet people. These places you can develop all kinds of relationships.

I do this almost every day :(.

StyleCoin said:
hello, I was always interested in doing acupuncture, I think that together with meditation it can solve great parts of my problems, have you done it? what results have you had?

I had it done for some kidney and digestive issues I was having. In combination with that, I was given some herbal formulas to take daily, and the overall treatment went very well. I shudder to think what a normal doctor would have done. In my opinion, TCM and other holistic medicines are the actual physical approaches to healing, not just "complementary". Anyway, yeah you should try it. It doesn't hurt or anything and it feels kind of relaxing. I regret not going sooner because there were times I felt kind of fatigued and bad, but once I started treatment I got better immediately.

StyleCoin said:
hi, schools are closed here, I work with a stock exchange, I interact with several people but I still feel a lot of emptiness, I have no hobbies, sometimes there is a lack of motivation from anything that gets in the way of my meditation, I am thinking of starting a magical job to solve this.

I feel you in terms of low interest for stuff other than meditation. To some degree that is healthy, because spiritual advancement should be a priority, but if it is simultaneously making you feel lonely, then that is not good. Do you think perhaps that line of thinking is making you feel disconnected from other "normie" activity? If you place little value on normie activities, then I could see how you might eventually feel isolated or kind of alone in your own world.

I don't know if you necessarily forcing a hobby for the sake of it is the solution. It may be, if you find value in it, but if you don't then it may just end up like your work. For me, the way I feel connected to the normie world is that I feel obligated to help them and inspire them where I can. I know that eventually they will see the truth and becoming SS of their own, in due time. For now though, I am helping them maintain their life until that time comes.

With this in mind, I enjoy talking to friends and others, but like you, I am put off by blatant time wastes, like video games or other hobbies. I will only do them with friends as a means of socializing, but I don't pursue them in my own time. Perhaps this could be your outlook, where you pursue some sort of activity as a means of connecting with others, but not so much that it clashes with meditation.

This was just one theory I had on the situation. I would try to hit it from all angles, meaning pursue the physical healing as well as the mental/spiritual.

StyleCoin said:
Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

You have no hobbies?? Isn't there something you're good at? Don't you have some talents/gifts other people don't have?

You must have something... Or isn't there something you've always wanted to do or learn but never had time? Think about it. I'm sure there's something within you that waits to be revealed. Maybe do a 40-day working to bring out your talents...

We all have our ups and downs. Just remember the enemy did this to you. Don't let them win.

Eric13 said:

Those things are closed most places right now just so you know. Really nothing is open in person for meetings or activities that much. So that might not be an easy suggestion.

Here is my suggestion though it can work. Do a working to meet a person in moon signs such as Gemini Libra Aquarius or Sagittarius (those are the most social signs although Aqaurius can be a total loner as many know the sign rules friendships so its good for this) depending on what you want adjust the affirmation. Find 1-3 runes you want to use for this.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html
Depending on what you are looking for runes may be differnt. This particular one is easier working to read into where the energies are going than some. Use that to connect to who its attracting and draw them to you somehow. Be open to this and you may not meet them in the way you expect so dont close your mind to anything.

Find an affirmation like "i am attracting _______ for _______ who is _______ and in my local area probably best you always say same race even if it's friendship cause that is always preference.

But anyways dont make it too long come up with one you like. In a few weeks to a month you will likely be surprised if you put enough energy into this and have someone to relate to in the way you wanted.

But be aware also this is your own power doing this not the Gods. Dont be dumb enough to always just think a person is good in all ways or anything cause you attracted them. This totally can fail or attract the wrong type of person. But keep trying if it does just be aware of this. This is why you should always been in a positive mood and clean aura when doing it be aware what energy your attracting. Totally good positive person is rare but its not impossible to find.

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

I had it done for some kidney and digestive issues I was having. In combination with that, I was given some herbal formulas to take daily, and the overall treatment went very well. I shudder to think what a normal doctor would have done. In my opinion, TCM and other holistic medicines are the actual physical approaches to healing, not just "complementary". Anyway, yeah you should try it. It doesn't hurt or anything and it feels kind of relaxing. I regret not going sooner because there were times I felt kind of fatigued and bad, but once I started treatment I got better immediately.

StyleCoin said:

I feel you in terms of low interest for stuff other than meditation. To some degree that is healthy, because spiritual advancement should be a priority, but if it is simultaneously making you feel lonely, then that is not good. Do you think perhaps that line of thinking is making you feel disconnected from other "normie" activity? If you place little value on normie activities, then I could see how you might eventually feel isolated or kind of alone in your own world.

I don't know if you necessarily forcing a hobby for the sake of it is the solution. It may be, if you find value in it, but if you don't then it may just end up like your work. For me, the way I feel connected to the normie world is that I feel obligated to help them and inspire them where I can. I know that eventually they will see the truth and becoming SS of their own, in due time. For now though, I am helping them maintain their life until that time comes.

With this in mind, I enjoy talking to friends and others, but like you, I am put off by blatant time wastes, like video games or other hobbies. I will only do them with friends as a means of socializing, but I don't pursue them in my own time. Perhaps this could be your outlook, where you pursue some sort of activity as a means of connecting with others, but not so much that it clashes with meditation.

This was just one theory I had on the situation. I would try to hit it from all angles, meaning pursue the physical healing as well as the mental/spiritual.
hi, sorry for the disappearance, when i open things around here i intend to do acunputure, what do you think about ozone treatment? I was walking in the square a few days ago and I saw this clinic open, it must be quite interesting, I am looking forward to doing acunputure.
I love computing, my dream is to be a computer and aerospace engineer, but my level of intelligence severely limits my ability. ):
I think I need a magical job.

thank you for your help. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back