Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Serve The Master

Caroline UK

28 year old married female, desperate to serve the master, my life is destined to be of service to Satan, mind and body.
I need guidance to an organisation/cult who can help me achieve this.

Begin here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Also more: https://www.satanisgod.org/

Read through it. You might want to dedicate your soul to Satan when you have gathered more knowledge. If so, then you should start working on your soul and doing final rtr.

Caroline UK said:
28 year old married female, desperate to serve the master, my life is destined to be of service to Satan, mind and body.

Spiritual Satanism isn't a fucking fetish. We are not a cult. Satan wants us to be our own people and not have a slave mentality. If you aren't okay with that this is not the place for you.

If you are, read joyofsatan.org

It's foolish to give your location and any other personally-identifiable information generally, and more so when involved with things like this. We also don't have a master/slave relationship with Satan nor any of the other Gods, nor a mistress/slave relationship with any of the Goddesses. It is actually possible to be more powerful than Satan, as unlikely as it may be. We're to improve Ourselves and the Universe.

Caroline UK said:

Glad to hear that we have another wolf in our pack.
Www.joyofsatan.org check the Mainpage out, it explains everything.

You posted in the wrong forum. This is the one you're looking for:

https://www.fetish.com/forum/

Caroline UK said:

FancyMancy said:
It's foolish to give your location and any other personally-identifiable information generally, and more so when involved with things like this. We also don't have a master/slave relationship with Satan nor any of the other Gods, nor a mistress/slave relationship with any of the Goddesses. It is actually possible to be more powerful than Satan, as unlikely as it may be. We're to improve Ourselves and the Universe.

Could be a meme account with no credible information rather a change of perspective on how people view us or a very strong enemy influence or enemy itself.

Usthepeople666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Could be a meme account with no credible information rather a change of perspective on how people view us or a very strong enemy influence or enemy itself.
Possibly, but others seeing this should also not be directed into revealing things about themselves; rather, they should be directed into and encouraged to keeping themselves safe. Either way, it's better to mention it and remind/inform people. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back