Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Fuel: Migrant avoids deportation from Sweden after raping child over 100 times

HailVictory88

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2020/08/13/migrant-who-raped-child-100-times-avoids-deportation-sweden/

This is what the Jews want in every White country. Keep really going hard on the Final RTR, let's get our spiritual revenge!

"Swedish law is only for Whitey to be cucked and pay big taxes to feed Jamal in order for Jamal to copulate with his coal burning self hating girlfriend.

At least we were feeding Jamal so he can rape everyone, Islamize us, and rape people a hundred times and kids so they can walk out free.

This makes us Moral people, good people, and we are doing very good. At least, the thing that may remain of our culture is Swedish meatballs, which our black oppressors and mighty rapists will get to enjoy on a daily basis.

Also, Jamal's wife wants to have 3 kids after a relationship of 3 months. My Swedish princess requires me to have a Lamborghini and a Mansion, so that she can deny to have any birth of any kids whatsoever because she is independent, very educated, smart and an Instagram sensation. She broke up with me and said she deserves me to sell my Lambo to pay for her new lover, Jamal.

I of course said yes because every woman is a princess that must be upheld to the highest standard. She saw in Swedish TV it is very bad to have White kids. Now, I am going to sell my Lambo, to fund her new house with Jamal, and I can have a part in their 12 kid family, for which I will pay 70% taxes. Jamal will beat her ass and leave her alone, and then she may return to me to father their 12 kids. But she is a princess, and praised by the matriarchical order of jewish Sweden for at least letting me have the pride to grow Jamal's 85 IQ offspring. After all their children are of age, I may commit suicide, give them all my money, so they can eat bananas happily ever after. At this time I will have done my National Mission.

I feel so thankful for my contribution to the betterment of Sweden and the death of my oppressive bloodline!"

Sebastian Cuckinsen, Jewish Occipied Sweden, 2040, in the alternate future where no RTRs are being done.

The thing about Freedom and everyone thinking for themselves is it creates a 'division' and weakness,, compared to the "Hive Mind" that operates as one unit, with every single part feeding the whole.
Freedom and everyone living their separate lives,, creates the division that causes weakness, as the society that follows this is scattered, thoughts, emotions, actions, and consequently power, resources as well.
"Divide and Rule". "United we stand. Divided we fall".
I like Freedom and people living their own lives in peace ( in so much as peace is possible ).
The hive mind, one mind has the advantage of Total Unity,, and all Power of the individual parts being directed the the goal of the One Mind. That screws us free minded individuals that are more scattered in our energies and such.
With ''all of us " doing the RTR, this makes the difference. Just not sure how well that is going as everyone has their own individual lives and issues of life to deal with, especially with the big distraction of the Covid 19, lock downs and such that weakens people and saps their energies in ways that would not otherwise happen.
The more of us doing the RTR the better. Still, on the side,, I would love to see a black magic curse take out kill these pedophiles as an example to the Jewish elite and others. At least to make them pause and think about the fact that there is REAL opposition to their agenda.

At this point it's not only the migrant that deserves the most gruesome of deaths, but also everybody who avoided him to be deported, those sick people deserve so much pain.

jbkbmz said:
The thing about Freedom and everyone thinking for themselves is it creates a 'division' and weakness,, compared to the "Hive Mind" that operates as one unit, with every single part feeding the whole.
Freedom and everyone living their separate lives,, creates the division that causes weakness, as the society that follows this is scattered, thoughts, emotions, actions, and consequently power, resources as well.
"Divide and Rule". "United we stand. Divided we fall".
I like Freedom and people living their own lives in peace ( in so much as peace is possible ).
The hive mind, one mind has the advantage of Total Unity,, and all Power of the individual parts being directed the the goal of the One Mind. That screws us free minded individuals that are more scattered in our energies and such.
With ''all of us " doing the RTR, this makes the difference. Just not sure how well that is going as everyone has their own individual lives and issues of life to deal with, especially with the big distraction of the Covid 19, lock downs and such that weakens people and saps their energies in ways that would not otherwise happen.
The more of us doing the RTR the better. Still, on the side,, I would love to see a black magic curse take out kill these pedophiles as an example to the Jewish elite and others. At least to make them pause and think about the fact that there is REAL opposition to their agenda.

Now think for a moment what kind of shitshow we would be witnessing if we did not do rtrs, and now FINAL rtr that has been done for the last two years. This is very real opposition, and our enemy knows it.

https://news.yahoo.com/prosecutors-berlin-crashes-were-islamic-073419217.html

Another story probably some migrant.

Keep up the rtrs as much as you can. I know I will.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back