Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the SS ultimate goal?

Valeh

Hello
I was wondering what if we eliminate all our enemies... Imagine there is no Christians, jews,...
So what is the next step?
What is the ultimate goal?
Can SS answer the fundamental questions about what is the meaning of life?
Why are we here?
Where are we going after here?

Thanks

We will progress towards Betterment of Humanity and Evolution of the Humankind to Godhood. Though that will take Almost an Eternity. Even solving the Jew Problem will take a lot of time. And we have been successful so far.

It's slaves who need masters to assign to them a purpose in life.

What is your next step?

What is your ultimate goal?

Why are you here?

Where are you going?

You have to sit down and decide. What do you like, what do you want to do. At least that is my point of view. Nobody dictates to me what is my purpose in life, nor do I want this. I am free.

Valeh said:
Hello
I was wondering what if we eliminate all our enemies... Imagine there is no Christians, jews,...
Why are we here?

Thanks

There will always be enemies. If not on earth then in the galaxy.
Achiving Magnum Opus (Immortality), exploring the galaxy, expanding the Empire of Orion so living beings who want to live free, can be free.

For me it is about freedom.

Here is a old reply by Jack:

"There is an even higher samadhi which is know as Shivarupa Samadhi aka Magnum opus, which is physical and spiritual immortality, something every being in this universe is after."
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19546&p=81827&hilit=every+being+in+the+universe+is+after+immortality#p81827

Valeh said:
Hello
Why are we here?

Thanks

There is no "ultimate" goal

The goal is what you want to do

And there is no other reason to live than the wish to live

There’s a quote somewhere around by Satan saying basically the meaning of life is to improve and advance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back