Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Experience so far 2 differnt planitary Squares at same time

darkmonkey666

Doing Mars Material for money and Sun Material for money. Now normally doing two squares at the same time weakens both by a lot. I am about near half way through both. However in this way it doesn't appear to weaken it anywhere near as much if both are done for the same goal. The energies seem to be going well.

I am posting this cause I saw at least 3 things recently on here asking if you could do two differnt planitary squares at once so this is my experience. This seems to be just like if you do two or 3 workings for the same thing like for example rune working and money mantra and maybe add in something else it strengthens all. But if you do two or 3 workings to gain different things at one time it seems to drastically water down the energies or even make the workings totally worthless.

Doesn't seem to be watered down in energy much at all in fact it seems the sun energy is stronger than usual so far. Probably cause Mars and Aries energy exalts sun.

So this is my answer and experience with this. If you have a different experience post it but I just wanted to share.

Now my experience in the past is doing two spiritual squares at the same time or two different material ones waters it down a lot and makes it not much worthwhile but I was always doing the affirmations for differnt things.

Also if you want to do this probably make sure the enegies and signs are not contrasting. Mars and sun both do good in these two signs.

If you were to do Mercury in Gemini and Jupiter in Sagittarius though for example or something else similar to this it probably really would render both workings kind of or totally useless even if doing it for the same thing.

Mars for money? Its definitely not the planet for this unless you were trying to attract a job related to Mars.

luis said:
Mars for money? Its definitely not the planet for this unless you were trying to attract a job related to Mars.

Mars rules my 2nd house and activates my Jupiter by close aspect.

Also I saw something posted in the New Members Catagory where a person said they were using the Material Mars Square for money and had good luck with it.

My comment here. It does really feel that the energy is being directed the right way on both Mars and sun but i have now idea how either can manifest in my life since there are not a lot of great possibilities that would of course be legal to have the type of money I would like that i could possibly think of.

But I figure if I just keep doing workings over and over for money eventually something will happen cause the energy from all of it will build up over the years. I have been doing money workings for years in fact on and off since 2011.

slyscorpion said:
But I figure if I just keep doing workings over and over for money eventually something will happen cause the energy from all of it will build up over the years. I have been doing money workings for years in fact on and off since 2011.

Have you had any measurable success?

I mean, one has to "be out there" in situations in addition of workings for the energies to manifest in ones favour to gain wealth, am I not right?

slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Also I saw something posted in the New Members Catagory where a person said they were using the Material Mars Square for money and had good luck with it.

My comment here. It does really feel that the energy is being directed the right way on both Mars and sun but i have now idea how either can manifest in my life since there are not a lot of great possibilities that would of course be legal to have the type of money I would like that i could possibly think of.

I understand, it makes sense. Hopefully it will work just fine :)

Question, at what times were you doing them each day when you were doing two different squares at once that were both spiritual/material and they got watered down? I've heard some people say it works just fine and others (like you) noticing it waters down the squares alot.

I hypothesize (from what others have said) that the reason for this watering down is because people are doing them too close to each other and that somehow dilutes the energies (there are some words used for all planet squares so that could be why) and that the solution might be to space them out into morning and afternoon squares

What are your thoughts?

WinterWarrior666 said:
Question, at what times were you doing them each day when you were doing two different squares at once that were both spiritual/material and they got watered down? I've heard some people say it works just fine and others (like you) noticing it waters down the squares alot.

I hypothesize (from what others have said) that the reason for this watering down is because people are doing them too close to each other and that somehow dilutes the energies (there are some words used for all planet squares so that could be why) and that the solution might be to space them out into morning and afternoon squares

What are your thoughts?
Yeah, definitely space these out as having them too close to each other can mix things up negatively.

slyscorpion said:

I wanted to ask for your advice on empowering the third eye. I opened my third eye (using the chakra opening three times) and I've been doing the meditation for clairvoyance. In addition (to keep things flowing) I've been doing the meditation from Satan here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=meditation+of+satan+joy+of+satan&t=h_&ia=web

I'm still not seeing auras though I've nearly completed opening my 6th chakra which should help.

What other method would you suggest? I'm thinking the Moon square might help. Being new is pretty trying sometimes. :lol:

WinterWarrior666 said:

What are your thoughts?

They cannot be 2 material or 2 spiritual at once. They need to be different: 1 spiritual and 1 material. You also need to be careful and not confuse the mantra.

Material ones are better done in the day in most cases (dawn to dusk), spiritual ones are better done in the night in most cases (dusk to bedtime, waking to dawn).

The most important thing is mindset: if you believe it will be watered down, it will be; if you believe if it won't work, it will be diluted even more heavily.

Intention is also very important.

Stormblood said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

What are your thoughts?

They cannot be 2 material or 2 spiritual at once. They need to be different: 1 spiritual and 1 material. You also need to be careful and not confuse the mantra.

Material ones are better done in the day in most cases (dawn to dusk), spiritual ones are better done in the night in most cases (dusk to bedtime, waking to dawn).

The most important thing is mindset: if you believe it will be watered down, it will be; if you believe if it won't work, it will be diluted even more heavily.

I believe this actually makes sense however with exception to the sun perhaps since the sun is only out in the day time. Or do you think its just important to start the very first day only in the daytime with the sun prominent in the sky?

i have this question can one make all of the squares for differents spiritual goals
is it affirmed that one should to maximum 2 square at the time

slyscorpion said:
luis said:

would you please see my natal chart and give me advice what to work on i really have lack in astrology

Stormblood said:
WinterWarrior666 said:

What are your thoughts?

Wait, so your saying that two different planet squares done on the same days also need to be different in material/spiritual?

I planned to do a Jupiter square for good luck on my projects (material) and a mars square for higher levels of energy to get things done (material). Are you saying this will not work?

If so, do you believe a spiritual mars square could also accomplish the goal of higher productivity energy levels to get more done in a day?

blackwizard said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

would you please see my natal chart and give me advice what to work on i really have lack in astrology

You can email me at [email protected] I can try

slyscorpion said:
Doing Mars Material for money and Sun Material for money. Now normally doing two squares at the same time weakens both by a lot. I am about near half way through both. However in this way it doesn't appear to weaken it anywhere near as much if both are done for the same goal. The energies seem to be going well.

I am posting this cause I saw at least 3 things recently on here asking if you could do two differnt planitary squares at once so this is my experience. This seems to be just like if you do two or 3 workings for the same thing like for example rune working and money mantra and maybe add in something else it strengthens all. But if you do two or 3 workings to gain different things at one time it seems to drastically water down the energies or even make the workings totally worthless.

Doesn't seem to be watered down in energy much at all in fact it seems the sun energy is stronger than usual so far. Probably cause Mars and Aries energy exalts sun.

So this is my answer and experience with this. If you have a different experience post it but I just wanted to share.

Now my experience in the past is doing two spiritual squares at the same time or two different material ones waters it down a lot and makes it not much worthwhile but I was always doing the affirmations for differnt things.

Also if you want to do this probably make sure the enegies and signs are not contrasting. Mars and sun both do good in these two signs.

If you were to do Mercury in Gemini and Jupiter in Sagittarius though for example or something else similar to this it probably really would render both workings kind of or totally useless even if doing it for the same thing.

This makes sense because idk why but when doing Saturn square, i felt Saturn energy become way more benevolent than normal. But then again, chart ruler and the aspects Saturn has with other planets are benevolent and friendly. Though I tried doing a Jupiter material and Saturn spiritual square at the same time and it worked out really well.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

This makes sense because idk why but when doing Saturn square, i felt Saturn energy become way more benevolent than normal. But then again, chart ruler and the aspects Saturn has with other planets are benevolent and friendly. Though I tried doing a Jupiter material and Saturn spiritual square at the same time and it worked out really well.

Saturn is Aquarius is less malevolent than many of the signs. This really is a placement that might be more helpful than others for this square. Saturn in Capricorn was heavy but interesting in that there is an orange kind of happy energy related to Saturn as well as heavy and oppressive. I noticed that. Then I noticed my partner who is Capricorn several things has a lot of that same energy. It's kind of cool. Not everything about Saturn is Malicious.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Saturn is Aquarius is less malevolent than many of the signs. This really is a placement that might be more helpful than others for this square. Saturn in Capricorn was heavy but interesting in that there is an orange kind of happy energy related to Saturn as well as heavy and oppressive. I noticed that. Then I noticed my partner who is Capricorn several things has a lot of that same energy. It's kind of cool. Not everything about Saturn is Malicious.

I agree. I heard that having a Taurus or Libra rising helps Saturn become more benevolent of a planet, especially if Venus is strong or well aspected with Saturn, since it is the friend of Venus. I don't think Saturn is malicious as many astrology data claim it to be. If anything, I might say Saturn is one of, if not, one of the most helpful planets to have alongside Jupiter Venus and the Sun, especially with things like patience, wisdom, and stability and increasing quality of life, inside and out. Though, that's just from my experience with Saturnian energies.

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

I agree. I heard that having a Taurus or Libra rising helps Saturn become more benevolent of a planet, especially if Venus is strong or well aspected with Saturn, since it is the friend of Venus. I don't think Saturn is malicious as many astrology data claim it to be. If anything, I might say Saturn is one of, if not, one of the most helpful planets to have alongside Jupiter Venus and the Sun, especially with things like patience, wisdom, and stability and increasing quality of life, inside and out. Though, that's just from my experience with Saturnian energies.

Saturn and Jupiter are the planets that deal with the social aspect of society and the structures in society and institutions. They deal with different aspects of these they are similar enough to have a common goal and some common interests.

Notice how Saturn deals with Aquarius in its day energy and Capricorn night energy. Capricorn is the structures of society and businesses institutions. Jupiter is Pisces night energy Sagittarius day energy. This deals with the belief systems of society and the laws that are passed judges philosophy and religious institutions. These two kind of go together.

Just like Saturn is not all bad Jupiter is not all good all the time. They may have opposing views often but they work together well on stuff if Capricorn and Aquarius isn't stubborn lol those signs are known for that.

Just an insight.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Saturn and Jupiter are the planets that deal with the social aspect of society and the structures in society and institutions. They deal with different aspects of these they are similar enough to have a common goal and some common interests.

Notice how Saturn deals with Aquarius in its day energy and Capricorn night energy. Capricorn is the structures of society and businesses institutions. Jupiter is Pisces night energy Sagittarius day energy. This deals with the belief systems of society and the laws that are passed judges philosophy and religious institutions. These two kind of go together.

Just like Saturn is not all bad Jupiter is not all good all the time. They may have opposing views often but they work together well on stuff if Capricorn and Aquarius isn't stubborn lol those signs are known for that.

Just an insight.
Yeah. Which is funny cuz my Jupiter is in Pisces (which is ruled by Jupiter) and then Jupiter is on its own ruling sign, and Neptune in Cap (which Saturn rules). That little connection often in astrology seems to depict people who are mature, old souls in young bodies, and have a sense of wisdom and experience to them, but also have a vivid imagination and prone to abstract and left field way of thinking.

Shadowcat said:
I believe this actually makes sense however with exception to the sun perhaps since the sun is only out in the day time. Or do you think its just important to start the very first day only in the daytime with the sun prominent in the sky?

Had no issue either way, but yes, noon during a sunny day is best.

WinterWarrior666 said:
Wait, so your saying that two different planet squares done on the same days also need to be different in material/spiritual?

I planned to do a Jupiter square for good luck on my projects (material) and a mars square for higher levels of energy to get things done (material). Are you saying this will not work?

If so, do you believe a spiritual mars square could also accomplish the goal of higher productivity energy levels to get more done in a day?

No, this is a misunderstanding on my part. I wrongly assumed you were talking about two squares of the same planet. If the planet is different, it's fine. You can do as many squares as you want.

Yes, a spiritual Mars square, IN MY OPINION, is better for improving energy levels, as energy is not something material. It is subtle/spiritual. A material square could, theoretically, improve your digestion and, in general, the energy you receive from food, but not all other kinds of energies. A spiritual square does all of that and more, improving all type of energy.

sublimestatanist said:
slyscorpion said:

I wanted to ask for your advice on empowering the third eye. I opened my third eye (using the chakra opening three times) and I've been doing the meditation for clairvoyance. In addition (to keep things flowing) I've been doing the meditation from Satan here: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=meditation+of+satan+joy+of+satan&t=h_&ia=web

I'm still not seeing auras though I've nearly completed opening my 6th chakra which should help.

What other method would you suggest? I'm thinking the Moon square might help. Being new is pretty trying sometimes. :lol:

For most us it’s not just a week of chanting 5 times a mantra. It’s more like long years of consistent hard work to open up chakras. (I know you didn’t ask for my opinion but I will tell you my advice anyway. Master your mind first. :D)

Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:

Just an insight.
Yeah. Which is funny cuz my Jupiter is in Pisces (which is ruled by Jupiter) and then Jupiter is on its own ruling sign, and Neptune in Cap (which Saturn rules). That little connection often in astrology seems to depict people who are mature, old souls in young bodies, and have a sense of wisdom and experience to them, but also have a vivid imagination and prone to abstract and left field way of thinking.

What about Aquarius rising with Pisces intercepted I saw that one quite a bit in charts or having Aquarius rising with Pisces north node and/or planets first house.

slyscorpion said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
slyscorpion said:

Just an insight.

What about Aquarius rising with Pisces intercepted I saw that one quite a bit in charts or having Aquarius rising with Pisces north node and/or planets first house.
I wanted to say my Saturn was in Pisces, not Jupiter. My Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Aquarius rising with intercepted Pisces usually means they're either bringing past wisdom into the present, or very open minded and futuristic in their way of thinking, while at the same time respecting the past, especially ancient times.

As for planets in the first house with Aquarius rising and Pisces North Node, those are more geared towards some form of technological or scientific advances or would be intrigued by stuff like that, especially considering the south Node would be Virgo, which has to do with work and calculation. They mastered that kinda stuff so they're very clever business savvy people and love using technology as a means to have a connection with people and/or the planet and having a lasting impact even after death.

Kokusz said:
For most us it’s not just a week of chanting 5 times a mantra. It’s more like long years of consistent hard work to open up chakras. (I know you didn’t ask for my opinion but I will tell you my advice anyway. Master your mind first. :D)

Thanks, this was helpful! So I guess it doesn't happen within a couple months of consistent meditation but instead it takes years? This is a pain but I'll get there eventually. I can feel my third eye and can feel myself looking through it. Still, I don't see anything except for random colours here and there, which could be phosphenes.

Everything takes a lot of time it seems. I can feel energy more since meditating on it. I suppose my best bet is to keep on meditating and (like you say) to master my mind. It would be nice if enough effort and focus garnered fast results yet nothing in meditation seems that way. Yogis even spend lifetimes to achieve noticeable results. Lucky for us we have the best methodology for meditation there is. ;)

It's like the proverb goes: "all good things come to those who wait". (-Violet Fane)

Thanks again for your wisdom. :)

Stormblood said:
Shadowcat said:

Had no issue either way, but yes, noon during a sunny day is best.

WinterWarrior666 said:

No, this is a misunderstanding on my part. I wrongly assumed you were talking about two squares of the same planet. If the planet is different, it's fine. You can do as many squares as you want.

Yes, a spiritual Mars square, IN MY OPINION, is better for improving energy levels, as energy is not something material. It is subtle/spiritual. A material square could, theoretically, improve your digestion and, in general, the energy you receive from food, but not all other kinds of energies. A spiritual square does all of that and more, improving all type of energy.

Ok thanks for the clarification I got scared for a second there lol

And yeah I considered material because I had experience with certain stimulents before (Adderal, Ritalin, etc) and they did have the kind of effect I was hoping for to a degree (wakefulness, alertness, improved cognition) and as far as I know drugs like that don't affect the spiritual but merely stimulate the brain physically (I could well be wrong about this though).

After speaking it over with a friend though who explained that it's the soul that interacts with the DNA through light and thus directs it to express certain genes in the new cells the body creates constantly, it was clear the spiritual was the better choice.

Either way thanks for the clarification!

WinterWarrior666 said:
Ok thanks for the clarification I got scared for a second there lol

And yeah I considered material because I had experience with certain stimulents before (Adderal, Ritalin, etc) and they did have the kind of effect I was hoping for to a degree (wakefulness, alertness, improved cognition) and as far as I know drugs like that don't affect the spiritual but merely stimulate the brain physically (I could well be wrong about this though).
Physical and other planes are in connection with each other so it is safe to say that by taking psychostimulants you are affected not only materially, but in other ways as well at the same time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back