Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Belarus politic

Kurat

Website
gab.com
I do not like Lukashenko. When I last time visit Belarus what I see: marxist economy, big kike Lenin statue, celebrating "victory" on 9 May, big new church. And Belarus is not white etnostate- yes it is white but not more white than Poland, Latvia, Estonia... In Minsk you see people from Central-Asia and some Sub-Saharan Africans. And Yiddish is in Belarus offical recognized minority language.

I support protests and hope that Lukashenko lost power.

Kurat said:
I do not like Lukashenko. When I last time visit Belarus what I see: marxist economy, big kike Lenin statue, celebrating "victory" on 9 May, big new church. And Belarus is not white etnostate- yes it is white but not more white than Poland, Latvia, Estonia... In Minsk you see people from Central-Asia and some Sub-Saharan Africans. And Yiddish is in Belarus offical recognized minority language.

These protests are charged with CIA shills. What do you think will happen to this country when the Deep state shills take it over ?
1)Mass Immigration
2)Cultural Degeneracy
3)Transgenderism
4)Wealth Inequality

You'll have a more serious problem than a Lenin statue to deal then.

Jack said:
Kurat said:

These protests are charged with CIA shills. What do you think will happen to this country when the Deep state shills take it over ?
1)Mass Immigration
2)Cultural Degeneracy
3)Transgenderism
4)Wealth Inequality

You'll have a more serious problem than a Lenin statue to deal then.

I was thinking the same. Wherever putin chrche lenin soviet christian bullshit fall then soros niggas lgbt hate speech whining takes place.

No protest can be organised without money as money is the means for publicity and coordination. And only certain things are allowed

Lukashenko supporters rally:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Lukashenko+supporters+rally&rlz=1C1CAFA_enEE606EE607&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjb6fa2v6DrAhVtsYsKHVgpAHAQ_AUoAXoECAsQAw#imgrc=NVXpRrQitf7czM

According to one version, his father was a peasant from Orsha but another version that's very widespread in Belarusian society said that his father was an unknown gypsy.[15] His mother, Ekaterina Trofimovna Lukashenko (1924 – 2015),[16] worked as a milkmaid.[12]

https://military.wikia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lukashenko

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1300823/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back