Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

India's PM Modi in bed with enemy or ?

IWantSatan

Some months ago he had a video conference with Bill gates on topics about vaccines, etc.
$2 B loan from W.H.O.
And he had been working so hard to digitalise India.

He has done quite good things too but that's because he is a Hindu extremist. He is oversmart.

He seems to be unaware of the N.W.O (But it seems he is working for it with them) & WHO, but even if he is aware, he doesn't see it beyond. Just like any other PM, he is another puppet of his own party.

He might also bring in policy of having 2 kids only And recently I've been seeing on YouTube, almost everyone in India wanting a very very strict policy on having only 2 kids lol because they think big population or over population is the root cause of problems. Lawl ignorants.

2 kids is the policy of communism for human cattle control.

Democratic Government be like "we can't provide your kids employment, make only two" when your two kids become adult, you realise that they are unemployed despite having a master degree.

This is laughable and shameful. Seriously people are so stupid. And these stupid people are evil from the inside.

Stupidity breeds Evil.

I was contemplating on this two kids policy and realised that it's not really helpful for parents when they become old.

Because your two kids will leave your home after they are 18 , or in other countries when they step out for finding work, and get married by the time you turn 50-60.

So who would be with you in your old age?

On other side , if you have more than 2 kids. Suppose 3-4. Then the last kid will have enough time to stay with you in your old age and help you because he hasn't turned 18 (given the age difference between kids) or become an adult to settle somewhere else.

Does it make sense??

Moreover, I've even seen my own mother regretting for not having more than 2 children.

Overpopulation causes Depletion of Resources at a Faster rate. And India doesn't have the Resources to Manage such a Huge Population properly. And Since it's illegal to kill people who are useless and Harmful for the Betterment of a Country, A step wise overall decrease in the Birth Rate is Encouraged. It might seem like an Enemy Tactic but I don't think that they have a choice. If you think I am wrong at some points, then kindly explain your opinion.

The issue with the BJP is that most of the political donors are rich capitalist - globalists. Hence they have to pander to their donors on many issues. Another issue is that the Hindu Nationalists have an unusual liking for Israeli Jews because these Hindu Nationalists hate Muslims and Israelis kill Palestinian Muslims en masse. They don't seem to have a very clear understanding of religion because if they did they would understand that Judaism is the root of Islam and that it's not the gentiles but the jews who made the religion that need to be blamed.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Overpopulation causes Depletion of Resources at a Faster rate. And India doesn't have the Resources to Manage such a Huge Population properly. And Since it's illegal to kill people who are useless and Harmful for the Betterment of a Country, A step wise overall decrease in the Birth Rate is Encouraged. It might seem like an Enemy Tactic but I don't think that they have a choice. If you think I am wrong at some points, then kindly explain your opinion.

Limited resources..poverty, and such are few reasons which can worsen by overpopulation, and overpopulation is believed to be a barrier to better economy of a Nation due to limited resources and other things.. I don't think it is, there must be an another way.

With population control laws, There will be shortage of young women. Look at china. Every other parent wanted their only child to be a boy.

It will be worse in India because everyone would want their only child to be a boy.

So population control isn't a permanent long term solution. But temporary solution which comes with major problems we don't even know or can have an idea yet.

Also, Women will suffer greatly from this. Sterilizing Women after 1-2 kids , permanently doesn't seem very natural. But inhumane.

I'll research into this.

Somewhere I read, population control is the tool of the Rich.
People live in poverty because of the corrupt ministers,leaders, billionaires, countries, cities, hoard wealth, not because of a literal, tangible lack of resources.

IWantSatan said:
Somewhere I read, population control is the tool of the Rich.
People live in poverty because of the corrupt ministers,leaders, billionaires, countries, cities, hoard wealth, not because of a literal, tangible lack of resources.
You are right about that. Wealth Hoarding is common as everyone wants a World of their own.

IWantSatan said:
MACKENZIE SPARKS said:

Limited resources..poverty, and such are few reasons which can worsen by overpopulation, and overpopulation is believed to be a barrier to better economy of a Nation due to limited resources and other things.. I don't think it is, there must be an another way.

With population control laws, There will be shortage of young women. Look at china. Every other parent wanted their only child to be a boy.

It will be worse in India because everyone would want their only child to be a boy.

So population control isn't a permanent long term solution. But temporary solution which comes with major problems we don't even know or can have an idea yet.

Also, Women will suffer greatly from this. Sterilizing Women after 1-2 kids , permanently doesn't seem very natural. But inhumane.

I'll research into this.

There are many core key issues in India. A big issue is killing unborn female child and other one is people having too many kids. This has caused a poor sex ratio and in many places especially north India, finding a girl to marry is hard in States like Haryana and people there deserve this. I have seen street beggars having 3 kids. I would request Indians here not to offer beggars money because they make more than honest low wage workers. They should think before having that many kids. Many Indians think that having more kids means having more security in old age. Especially having male kids. I have seen many lower class Indians having like 3-4 kids and then living poor for entire life. In families with more than 1 kid I have seen that the first kid is usually a female. Many families keep having kids until one of them turns out to be male.
And a significant percentage of Indian Muslims are the worst offenders. Their women pop out kids like machines. Many Muslims are doing population jihad in India by having like 5+ kids. Muslims can get away with things as they can just encroach lands, build buildings upon it and do a sort of jihad on many vacant lands and later get some politicians to legalize their illegal buildings. There are cities in India where up to 90% buildings are illegally made. The population control act will control Muslims. Also in India, Muslims can have polygamous marriages but Hindus are forced to have monogamy by law. Indian laws are geared to make India an Islamic state.
The property market in India is also full of mafias. There is a political-bureaucratic mafia which expects bribes from real estate developers which the end customer has to shell out. Most Indians live in apartments. I have to give the current prime minister the credit for reducing the real estate mafia though he could not eliminate it. India is a bureaucratic mess. The British system of governance does not work well. It did not work in UK and not in India as well. On top of it many people do not pay taxes in India. In India it is some of the unlucky middle class who has to pay relatively lot of taxes. Rich can get away by paying relatively less taxes. India makes most of its tax revenues from taxing the shit outta gasoline and diesel, sales, service and such taxes.
When gasoline and diesel both cost nearly about $1/liter and about $3.7/gallon and when you have salaries that are like less than $500/month for common man, the common middle class man has to bear the burden of income taxes as well as indirect taxation by paying high taxes on gasoline. For car owners they could choose to run cars on natural gas which is like 60% cheaper than gasoline. Most middle class owns a motorcycle or scooter which has to be run on gasoline. People have to travel through crowded buses and trains to get to job in many places. And to this add sharing bedrooms if you live in cities as having an individual bedroom in a shared house/apartment is unaffordable to many. This wastes a lot of time with already long job hours leaving no free time in weekdays.
For all these problems the first thing would be is to kick out all illegal immigrants from key cities in India. Though ruling party has taken steps on this issues they are not much concrete. Few local right wing parties like MNS and Shivsena of Maharashtra have been speaking of this issues from decades. Then getting the population in control. And then trying to expand cities with planning and building government subsidized buildings/houses on them. The problem with Indian cities and towns is that they are built and planned badly. You would have to raze towns and start from scratch. So many of key problems would still remain even if population remained same.

anonymous666 said:
IWantSatan said:
MACKENZIE SPARKS said:

I'll research into this.

There are many core key issues in India. A big issue is killing unborn female child and other one is people having too many kids. This has caused a poor sex ratio and in many places especially north India, finding a girl to marry is hard in States like Haryana and people there deserve this. I have seen street beggars having 3 kids. I would request Indians here not to offer beggars money because they make more than honest low wage workers. They should think before having that many kids. Many Indians think that having more kids means having more security in old age. Especially having male kids. I have seen many lower class Indians having like 3-4 kids and then living poor for entire life. In families with more than 1 kid I have seen that the first kid is usually a female. Many families keep having kids until one of them turns out to be male.
And a significant percentage of Indian Muslims are the worst offenders. Their women pop out kids like machines. Many Muslims are doing population jihad in India by having like 5+ kids. Muslims can get away with things as they can just encroach lands, build buildings upon it and do a sort of jihad on many vacant lands and later get some politicians to legalize their illegal buildings. There are cities in India where up to 90% buildings are illegally made. The population control act will control Muslims. Also in India, Muslims can have polygamous marriages but Hindus are forced to have monogamy by law. Indian laws are geared to make India an Islamic state.
The property market in India is also full of mafias. There is a political-bureaucratic mafia which expects bribes from real estate developers which the end customer has to shell out. Most Indians live in apartments. I have to give the current prime minister the credit for reducing the real estate mafia though he could not eliminate it. India is a bureaucratic mess. The British system of governance does not work well. It did not work in UK and not in India as well. On top of it many people do not pay taxes in India. In India it is some of the unlucky middle class who has to pay relatively lot of taxes. Rich can get away by paying relatively less taxes. India makes most of its tax revenues from taxing the shit outta gasoline and diesel, sales, service and such taxes.
When gasoline and diesel both cost nearly about $1/liter and about $3.7/gallon and when you have salaries that are like less than $500/month for common man, the common middle class man has to bear the burden of income taxes as well as indirect taxation by paying high taxes on gasoline. For car owners they could choose to run cars on natural gas which is like 60% cheaper than gasoline. Most middle class owns a motorcycle or scooter which has to be run on gasoline. People have to travel through crowded buses and trains to get to job in many places. And to this add sharing bedrooms if you live in cities as having an individual bedroom in a shared house/apartment is unaffordable to many. This wastes a lot of time with already long job hours leaving no free time in weekdays.
For all these problems the first thing would be is to kick out all illegal immigrants from key cities in India. Though ruling party has taken steps on this issues they are not much concrete. Few local right wing parties like MNS and Shivsena of Maharashtra have been speaking of this issues from decades. Then getting the population in control. And then trying to expand cities with planning and building government subsidized buildings/houses on them. The problem with Indian cities and towns is that they are built and planned badly. You would have to raze towns and start from scratch. So many of key problems would still remain even if population remained same.
I wholeheartedly agree with your statement :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back