Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR speed

DarkAries

Is it problem if ano RTR for me just 5-6 minutes? I'm a bit fast-speaker, and I can't do it longer than ten minute,
but I do 8 RTR every day.

DarkAries said:
Is it problem if ano RTR for me just 5-6 minutes? I'm a bit fast-speaker, and I can't do it longer than ten minute,

Depends. as long as your completely erasing the letters to the best of your ability it’s fine I do RTR in multiples of 3 so 27x each which usually would take me 24 minutes but when I really concentrate on erasing the energy and the letters themselves it takes around 33-35 minutes instead. That might be the reason why you do it so quickly. Read the PDF in Satan’s library titled “adding more power to the final RTR”

Also if you can set a side maybe one day where you do full vibration of the words as this is 25-30 % stronger and removes more of the energies from your soul. You don’t have to do as many because it is stronger, so like 4-5 of those is close to 8-9 times of just speaking the letters and is 100% more effective at empowering the soul. than just speaking them from my experience at least.

Hope this helped

Have a good day

ChaosBringer666 said:
DarkAries said:

Depends. as long as your completely erasing the letters to the best of your ability it’s fine I do RTR in multiples of 3 so 27x each which usually would take me 24 minutes but when I really concentrate on erasing the energy and the letters themselves it takes around 33-35 minutes instead. That might be the reason why you do it so quickly. Read the PDF in Satan’s library titled “adding more power to the final RTR”

Also if you can set a side maybe one day where you do full vibration of the words as this is 25-30 % stronger and removes more of the energies from your soul. You don’t have to do as many because it is stronger, so like 4-5 of those is close to 8-9 times of just speaking the letters and is 100% more effective at empowering the soul. than just speaking them from my experience at least.

Hope this helped

Have a good day
Just to clarify, "4-5 of those is close to 8-9", you mean multiples if 9, right? So in that method 36-45 would be close to 72-81?

It seems you are doing it as a "mundane daily task", which reduces the quality generated. Because you are not focused on RTR when you are finishing it within few minutes. It literally takes 25-30 minutes for one RTR (for me atleast).

Even if you do it once or twice or thrice a day, with total focus and concentration Knowing BEFOREHAND to WHY you are actually doing it, and taking it very SERIOUS, will produce great results.

Useful things to do before performing RTR :

This is just an example.

1. Take a look on your life, you will notice it's not probably better. Why? Because of the enemy curses. Think of what kind of a world you would be living in if the Jews didn't exist and didn't do what they did. So forth....

2. Having done the above, will generate hatred ,anger, rage in your heart and your blood will boil in revenge.

3. By now you would have made up your mind to do the RTR. Good news!

4. Now, you would be totally focused and concentrated on RTR while performing it and you will know in your mind and have a reason to why you are actually doing it and for what. Too many reasons.

If you've followed all of the steps above, there would be seriousness in your performance of RTR meaning you will take it SERIOUSLY. That is good.

HailVictory88 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
DarkAries said:

Hope this helped

Have a good day
Just to clarify, "4-5 of those is close to 8-9", you mean multiples if 9, right? So in that method 36-45 would be close to 72-81?

Yes it would probably be a bit less like 63- 72 But if you did 9 RTR’s fully vibrated at multiples 9 (which is 81 times each letter total throughout the day) The amount of restrictions it removes would be like doing 18 RTR just saying the letters, so twice as effective on the self, and about 30% stronger at removing the kikes spiritual power when you vibrate them fully. Hope that makes sense.

IWantSatan said:
It seems you are doing it as a "mundane daily task", which reduces the quality generated. Because you are not focused on RTR when you are finishing it within few minutes. It literally takes 25-30 minutes for one RTR (for me atleast).

Even if you do it once or twice or thrice a day, with total focus and concentration Knowing BEFOREHAND to WHY you are actually doing it, and taking it very SERIOUS, will produce great results.

This is just an example.

1. Take a look on your life, you will notice it's not probably better. Why? Because of the enemy curses. Think of what kind of a world you would be living in if the Jews didn't exist and didn't do what they did. So forth....

2. Having done the above, will generate hatred ,anger, rage in your heart and your blood will boil in revenge.

4. Now, you would be totally focused and concentrated on RTR while performing it and you will know in your mind and have a reason to why you are actually doing it and for what. Too many reasons.

If you've followed all of the steps above, there would be seriousness in your performance of RTR meaning you will take it SERIOUSLY. That is good.

Brother you can say the words instead of vibrating I’m not sure if your aware, so if you go really fast you can finish it in 9-10 minutes. but you need to actually erase the letter and it’s energy, which for me tacks in another 5 minutes. You are correct though the more you focus on vibration the stronger it is. If you focus on the words and place them inside yourself this also adds more cleaning energies. Don’t do it with the letters though as these are negative energies.

You gave solid advice for the most part though.

ChaosBringer666 said:
HailVictory88 said:
ChaosBringer666 said:

Hope this helped

Have a good day

Yes it would probably be a bit less like 63- 72 But if you did 9 RTR’s fully vibrated at multiples 9 (which is 81 times each letter total throughout the day) The amount of restrictions it removes would be like doing 18 RTR just saying the letters, so twice as effective on the self, and about 30% stronger at removing the kikes spiritual power when you vibrate them fully. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks, I was just making sure that you meant multiples of 9.

ChaosBringer666 said:
IWantSatan said:

This is just an example.

Brother you can say the words instead of vibrating I’m not sure if your aware, so if you go really fast you can finish it in 9-10 minutes. but you need to actually erase the letter and it’s energy, which for me tacks in another 5 minutes. You are correct though the more you focus on vibration the stronger it is. If you focus on the words and place them inside yourself this also adds more cleaning energies. Don’t do it with the letters though as these are negative energies.

You gave solid advice for the most part though.

Yeah I know. Visualization is also kind of important while erasing the letter. But erasing it requires the physical effort of hand, when you do something with hand, the two hemispheres of the brain engages together which helps greatly.
Visualization is just an additional boost.

And I just slightly vibrate them...

DarkAries said:

Most jews have always emphasized on trying to vibrate when reciting the hebrew words. It has been said that the rtrs should ideally be vibrated slower than instructed, in workings you want to strive for quality over quantity but if you can't it's alright.

Thank you all the helping. Now I do only four RTR per day, but every ritual is 15-20 minutes :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back