Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Freeing the soul from abrahamic religion

Sundara

On top of doing the RTR’s, I discovered a highly effective affirmation to use in unison with Lydia’s freeing the soul working.

Using Munka 90 - 108 times and stating “I am now completely free/healed from (insert religion you were raised with if applicable) mentally, physically, spiritually in every way happily, healthily, permanently” or something similar.

Second to RTR, I feel this is a very personalized approach. After just one set for myself, I began to smell the same incense that was used in the Catholic Church growing up. A wave of memories occurred that had been buried in my subconscious. As I felt these feelings pop up, I called upon one of the Gods I’d been working with to assist, as this took me off guard. That’s when I began visualizing the blue fire. I continued to pull this garbage out further, with no fear or anxiety associated.

You may feel some very disgusting things begin to leave that you were unaware of. Pull them out, enjoy it, burn them in an electric blue fire.

Afterward, I felt sheer joy and had the best day. My financial goals were more than met, and resolution to a long standing personal issue that I care deeply for finally shone through. This was “miraculous”... I skipped through the day feeling as free as a child.

Often times, its easy to tell if a person was raised as a catholic or mormon upon meeting them - no matter how far they seem to have come from “breaking away from it.” Some of these people are satanists and some aren’t. But point is - breaking away with physical action and education isn’t usually enough. Even those who were not brought up with an rhp religion are still very much affected. We have the only route that exists to freedom with Satan. But, just because one is a satanist doesn’t mean that they aren’t still afflicted with engrained ideology enforced upon our families and ourselves from the time we were children or further. Remember, these rhp programs are designed to stop and prevent you from rising in any way. This seeps into many areas of life. After success with rising, such pitfalls sill may exist. Ex: Salem Burke... doing this will not only help you rise, but help you to stay safe and on track after rising. RTR’s being the most important. (Remember rising isn’t a unicorn fairytale were you’ll never face another challenge again. Challenges that exist after rising have potential to become far more risky as well. Don’t just leave it up to rising to fix potentially dangerous attitudes. You must work WITH your serpent to heal, you don’t sit back and “expect it to do all of the work” so to speak. That attitude alone is a pitfall.

I felt I had to share this due to how effective this was, and how applicable it may be to many of our members. I hope to hear others experiences on this.

Sundara said:
On top of doing the RTR’s, I discovered a highly effective affirmation to use in unison with Lydia’s freeing the soul working.

Using Munka 90 - 108 times and stating “I am now completely free/healed from (insert religion you were raised with if applicable) mentally, physically, spiritually in every way happily, healthily, permanently” or something similar.

Second to RTR, I feel this is a very personalized approach. After just one set for myself, I began to smell the same incense that was used in the Catholic Church growing up. A wave of memories occurred that had been buried in my subconscious. As I felt these feelings pop up, I called upon one of the Gods I’d been working with to assist, as this took me off guard. That’s when I began visualizing the blue fire. I continued to pull this garbage out further, with no fear or anxiety associated.

You may feel some very disgusting things begin to leave that you were unaware of. Pull them out, enjoy it, burn them in an electric blue fire.

Afterward, I felt sheer joy and had the best day. My financial goals were more than met, and resolution to a long standing personal issue that I care deeply for finally shone through. This was “miraculous”... I skipped through the day feeling as free as a child.

Often times, its easy to tell if a person was raised as a catholic or mormon upon meeting them - no matter how far they seem to have come from “breaking away from it.” Some of these people are satanists and some aren’t. But point is - breaking away with physical action and education isn’t usually enough. Even those who were not brought up with an rhp religion are still very much affected. We have the only route that exists to freedom with Satan. But, just because one is a satanist doesn’t mean that they aren’t still afflicted with engrained ideology enforced upon our families and ourselves from the time we were children or further. Remember, these rhp programs are designed to stop and prevent you from rising in any way. This seeps into many areas of life. After success with rising, such pitfalls sill may exist. Ex: Salem Burke... doing this will not only help you rise, but help you to stay safe and on track after rising. RTR’s being the most important. (Remember rising isn’t a unicorn fairytale were you’ll never face another challenge again. Challenges that exist after rising have potential to become far more risky as well. Don’t just leave it up to rising to fix potentially dangerous attitudes. You must work WITH your serpent to heal, you don’t sit back and “expect it to do all of the work” so to speak. That attitude alone is a pitfall.

I felt I had to share this due to how effective this was, and how applicable it may be to many of our members. I hope to hear others experiences on this.
If you don’t have a rosary or yours broke, simply get 10 pens and move each pen to the side as you do the working. Then count 8 times after you move the 10th pen. That’s for the 108 reps. You can always adjust accordingly to your will of how many reps you do.

Sundara said:

Better to use numbers like 111 or 88 or 99 or even 216 the orginal full Satanic rosary number etc than 108 energy there is a reason the enemy has this as the most popular number for people to do vibrations of things in Hinduism and other places cause it connects to Saturn 111 is the one I use the most cause it's close to 108 but it's a Sun number in fact in the sun square all the lines add up to 111 both ways.
69ea13be95587b7713ecee3e549b1b6f.jpg

I am not sure what 88 99 and 216 are but those are also known power numbers.

But anyways thanks for posting this really is important and it would save a lot of people problems that they dont need to have. It would have saved me from struggling with following some things in Satanism and even leaving a couple of times if I had known about this back when I started. I used to have a very xtian mindset on the Gods like either they should do everything for me or they can see and hear my thoughts all the time or they are all powerful etc and some xtian mindset and fears on a few other things.

I hope a lot of people read this. I have been posting to some new members sometimes a working with freeing the soul with a similar affirmation.

This works quite well also "I am completly and totally free of all connections and influences to (insert Jewish religion) right now" your affirmation works very well too and there are a few others that might people should use what they are comfortable with maybe even creating their own with the same idea if they dont like these but I just wanted to add the one I posted about before.

I agree I think this is a really important thing for people to do. It should be posted often in the new members section in a suggestion but I dont have time to go there all the time.

Thanks for posting brother or sister.

Oh and I will share my experience on this. I forgot you wanted that.

I used the affirmation I said and the number 111 with this. My experience was that I had a lot of xtian energy in my soul that took several workings to clean. My other experience is doing the final rtr during the time this energy is loosened helps in loosening even more of it. I used returning the curses ritual to remove it. A funny affirmation I like to say with that one is to add "this energy is returned to the Jewish Racial Soul" then I visualize it going into a star of david symbol darkening it. That is my own personal thing I made up btw. I know people are not supposed to do the other rtrs right now and I dont very much at all but I figured out with the Kol Nidre thing you can send a heck of a lot more back towards the Jews than just what they put on us including your own personal bad karma etc if you visualize it doing this that is kind of cool. Think in the mindset they think if you do this. It does the opposite of what they do back to them and shifts our own problems and Karma onto them making us invincible to consequences for the most part to what we do. This actually works and is cool. You will never get a parking ticket or anything again most likely lol. I think maybe we can come up with our own better working to do this with runes or something though.

Anyways back to this. It took several workings and a lot of effort to remove the xtian like energy and curses from me. I did a lot of this on my girlfriend too same thing and her mindset on it's own changed as well a lot but she didnt have it as bad with the xtian energy as luckily she didnt grow up in the church.

But anyways. I kind of had a difficult time with Satanism for years messing up on things and doing and getting tricked into doing dumb things that were against Satanism like Drugs or even race mixing as yeah I read this but the xtian energies on my soul didnt let me comprehend how bad it was and I was lonely.

But anyways from about a little over 2 years ago I came back after leaving Satanism for awhile and going to new age beliefs. I just started doing workings like this and the final rtr. I probably did about 5 or 6 40 day freeing the soul workings with xtianity. The energies really did mess with my life and mind a lot even though I was wanting to be free. Not to mention the fears associated with it as well. When I was really young my family spent a lot of time trying to instill fear of Hell and Satan and a lot of other things that were nonsense.

I am thinking at some point for revenge on this I will do some of these workings to disconnect them from xtianity and confuse their mind for awhile on the astral with the idea that they are stuck in some nightmare planet in Hell and there is no savior or truth or anything (of course that's not true but we can bend peoples thoughts when we get more powerful I am almost at that point)

I kind of want them to experience the kind of fear and problems they put on me and have to live with it for awhile before even considering bringing up the truth to them.

The xtian teachings literally equated to years of suffering and confusion and problems that should not be put on people trying to break free from it.

As my Satanist friend I talk to online but unfortunately is on the other side of this planet pretty much said I was very connected to the enemy from teachings in my youth on a dangerous level.

But hey I tried I am a lot stronger than most people cause no matter what I wanted the truth and tried to do what was right and get out of all that. The Gods dont fault me for any of that and I am actually surprised they dont because when I was growing up I was taught god was Judgemental of every mistake and wrathful and would punish people for every mistake I projected this onto our Gods as well but I must say it really is hard to break free.

Anyways that's all for now just wanted to share.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Better to use numbers like 111 or 88 or 99 or even 216 the orginal full Satanic rosary number etc than 108 energy there is a reason the enemy has this as the most popular number for people to do vibrations of things in Hinduism and other places cause it connects to Saturn 111 is the one I use the most cause it's close to 108 but it's a Sun number in fact in the sun square all the lines add up to 111 both ways.
69ea13be95587b7713ecee3e549b1b6f.jpg

I am not sure what 88 99 and 216 are but those are also known power numbers.

But anyways thanks for posting this really is important and it would save a lot of people problems that they dont need to have. It would have saved me from struggling with following some things in Satanism and even leaving a couple of times if I had known about this back when I started. I used to have a very xtian mindset on the Gods like either they should do everything for me or they can see and hear my thoughts all the time or they are all powerful etc and some xtian mindset and fears on a few other things.

I hope a lot of people read this. I have been posting to some new members sometimes a working with freeing the soul with a similar affirmation.

This works quite well also "I am completly and totally free of all connections and influences to (insert Jewish religion) right now" your affirmation works very well too and there are a few others that might people should use what they are comfortable with maybe even creating their own with the same idea if they dont like these but I just wanted to add the one I posted about before.

I agree I think this is a really important thing for people to do. It should be posted often in the new members section in a suggestion but I dont have time to go there all the time.

Thanks for posting brother or sister.

Did I miss this information somewhere on the groups? As far as I know 108 is 666, 108 is satanic. Permanent, infinite. The enemy has stolen much from us. 108 and 666 are numbers of power and I do believe we should be taking our power back. Post a link if there is more on what you’re saying. Thanks for the response!

SWO666 said:
Sundara said:

If you don’t have a rosary or yours broke, simply get 10 pens and move each pen to the side as you do the working. Then count 8 times after you move the 10th pen. That’s for the 108 reps. You can always adjust accordingly to your will of how many reps you do.

Regarding the post in your signature, are you sure it's a good idea to add an affirmation to the Final RTR? The clergy have instructed that it should just be done as it appears on official JoS sites.

HailVictory88 said:
SWO666 said:
Sundara said:

Regarding the post in your signature, are you sure it's a good idea to add an affirmation to the Final RTR? The clergy have instructed that it should just be done as it appears on official JoS sites.
I can confirm to you that the Gods are fine with it. You are directing the RTR to yourself and the Earth, alongside the 2 affirmations. Enough? Or do you want to disregard yourselves and pretend like you’re doing an RTR to Mars or somethinG?

If my signature was a problem I would have been stopped from writing it in the first place.

Just appreciate me sharing my knowledge and if you don’t like my signature mind your business and keep doing things your way and the way the clergy tells you to.

Sundara said:

Thank you for this, I really need it, I was Muslim in my last past life and I can still feel Pisslam in my soul even after denouncing it and doing the RTR.

What planetary dates do you recommend for this working? Like what moon sign and moon phase should this working be started in?

Academic Scholar said:
Sundara said:

Thank you for this, I really need it, I was Muslim in my last past life and I can still feel Pisslam in my soul even after denouncing it and doing the RTR.

What planetary dates do you recommend for this working? Like what moon sign and moon phase should this working be started in?

It should be started when the moon in waning. Aquarius Sagittarius Scorpio or Pisces are the best for this.

Scorpio and pisces probably being top choice here for working on freeing the subconscious. I would start it when moon is in pisces next cause it will be waning still at that time for reference this means after the moon pases the sun or directly on full moon or new moon is great for these workings at all however it appears the next full moon is at 9 pisces not a great degree at all so wait till it passes that by a couple degrees.

Anyways good luck.

Academic Scholar said:
Sundara said:

For endings or decreasings, moon phase should be waning. For the opposite, increasing and beginnings, the phase should be waxing.

Waning Pisces Moon is what you are after in this case.

Okay thanks for this response, I should make better attempts to read messages more thoroughly. I understand where you’re coming from. I recently posted something about you and I suppose I will delete it, but I realized you’re indigo nation. It’s unfortunate, your planetary placements, they can be troublesome for the mind. I know a few other members with similar. The Aquarius rising, intercepted Pisces with some Neptune aspects ect. I don’t want to be specific because of the enemy and it’s not my place to say. I’m just now re-reading this and I wish I had read this before I made the other post. Thanks for being forthcoming. I’m glad you’re finding ways to stay grounded. I was told heart chakra meditations and empowerment help some mental ailments as well. There’s an old German saying that has at least remained in my family, not sure about Germany as a whole... “strong in the heart, strong in the mind” (saying all of this cuz I was looking through your other posts too)

The heart chakra relates to the mind. When I’m feeling unsteady, I meditate on Satan through the heart. They can change the entire state of mind. Stay grounded. Take it easy. I think people with these placements should take it step by step and work on their rational/logical mind in unison with meditations. I know sometimes refraining from going overboard spiritually can feel like it goes against the nature of the person. Balance is everything though. Whenever you feel balanced or if something makes you feel completely level, lean into that feeling and the source. Like Satan’s energy, family time, positive social scenarios, going on walks, doing math. Give validity to logic as well as spirituality. They coincide. I’ve never lost my rails because I have a tight grip on reality and logic. That’s probably the only reason. It’s not always the best but it’s lifesaving for me personally and for now. Step by step I’ll be able to differentiate what’s spiritually valid and sound, when to let go of heavy logic ect, others with the aspects you describe who did not lose their way had either saturn in the first house or Capricorn inner planets. They also had Scorpio inner planets.
One person had a very unfortunate life, he remained strong in Satan but developed schizophrenia which was hereditary and not due to any magical working. He committed suicide just before he lost his sanity again, he believed this would’ve been better than losing it entirely again. He was always very sane in a bizarre way though, even when he was losing it. He really relayed valid spiritual information well and when he was around he was a great help on the groups. Couldn’t have been able to tell he was struggling mentally. You can really find a spiritual Achilles heel within these placements though. Don’t ever let these placements be an excuse for you to victimize yourself, you don’t have to let that happen again. I hope you can delete those jewtube videos that still remain. Satan doesn’t ask for anything in return or redemption, that’s a sure thing. Honorable actions do exist though. Try to refrain from putting yourself forth as a spiritual guide unless you are certain of any information. Don’t give advice on some shut unless you have more valid certainty. Being too eager to help Satan and the gods hasn’t always been played out the best for me either, even when it has good intentions. Taking time to listen before speaking helps. I’m still learning too. We all are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back