Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The New World Order Exposed

The Alchemist7 [JG]

This was supposed to be posted here but it got too big, the information kept coming so I organized it in a kind of booklet. I will only post the contents here so you can know what it is about.
LINK for pdf file: https://www.docdroid.net/BnN4Mx1/nwo-pdf

Where are the human rights? - pandemics, vaccines, microchips, quantum ID technology.......3

8 predictions from the World Economic Forum........8

„Illuminati confirmed”: Alleged formed Illuminati member exposes the New World Order.........13

The Supermemorandum - The global government secretly voted in 2014............19

The Toronto Protocols - Another leaked document describing the new world in the global government...........23

FEMA - the hidden communist government of United States..............29

The Economist: symbolism predicting the next major events - Do they know something?............35

Rockefeller Foundation Document from 2010 gives a precise insight of the next pandemic.............38

The Venezuela Experiment - generating total chaos in a few days with a major electricity cut..................41

Genocide, natural disasters, microchipping, famine, global war: All steps are in the bible!..................45

If you are doing activism, it would be helpful to spreat this link, it might open some eyes of those who are confused about what is happening and what will happen next.

This PDF is very informing and detailed! I just checked and spent time on reading the most important parts first, and I wish we could find all the documents in English too. Also, to put a quick remark, do mind reading the links/resources with a Spiritual Satanist radar. I encountered with a Christard site in one of the links which had ads about Bible and Jewsus at the right side of the site. Lol

After all that's a very important and informing PDF which includes lots of documents/resources upon the related topic/s. I appreciate the work wholeheartedly and the amount of time the writer putted on it. +rep and Hail Satan!

Will be so cool to write down all those proofs while doing activism. ;)

Soyga said:
This PDF is very informing and detailed! I just checked and spent time on reading the most important parts first, and I wish we could find all the documents in English too. Also, to put a quick remark, do mind reading the links/resources with a Spiritual Satanist radar. I encountered with a Christard site in one of the links which had ads about Bible and Jewsus at the right side of the site. Lol

After all that's a very important and informing PDF which includes lots of documents/resources upon the related topic/s. I appreciate the work wholeheartedly and the amount of time the writer putted on it. +rep and Hail Satan!

Will be so cool to write down all those proofs while doing activism. ;)
Indeed a lot of information comes from xian websites, they go mad because jew world orlder threatens their religion (after it has served its purpose). I tried to filter and eliminate any xian nonsense.

The Alchemist7 said:
This was supposed to be posted here but it got too big, the information kept coming so I organized it in a kind of booklet. I will only post the contents here so you can know what it is about.
LINK for pdf file: https://www.docdroid.net/BnN4Mx1/nwo-pdf

Where are the human rights? - pandemics, vaccines, microchips, quantum ID technology.......3

8 predictions from the World Economic Forum........8

„Illuminati confirmed”: Alleged formed Illuminati member exposes the New World Order.........13

The Supermemorandum - The global government secretly voted in 2014............19

The Toronto Protocols - Another leaked document describing the new world in the global government...........23

FEMA - the hidden communist government of United States..............29

The Economist: symbolism predicting the next major events - Do they know something?............35

Rockefeller Foundation Document from 2010 gives a precise insight of the next pandemic.............38

The Venezuela Experiment - generating total chaos in a few days with a major electricity cut..................41

Genocide, natural disasters, microchipping, famine, global war: All steps are in the bible!..................45

If you are doing activism, it would be helpful to spreat this link, it might open some eyes of those who are confused about what is happening and what will happen next.
What format is this in? Because I downloaded it and I can't get it to open on my phone. I have a app that opens rar and zip files but it's not showing up there for some reason.

6Catawampusly6Satanic6 said:
What format is this in? Because I downloaded it and I can't get it to open on my phone. I have a app that opens rar and zip files but it's not showing up there for some reason.
That is .pdf format. An application opening .rar and .zip files wouldn't be able to open a .pdf file as they are different softwares. You would need a sort of reader or office app.

Pdf files can be opened in atleast Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. Likely in other browsers aswell.

The Alchemist7 said:
That is .pdf format. An application opening .rar and .zip files wouldn't be able to open a .pdf file as they are different softwares. You would need a sort of reader or office app.
That's what I tried to open it with initially and it says it can't open the file so that's when I thought it might be a zipped file or rar so I checked my rar app and it wasn't there. Kinda sucks because I definitely wanted to read and spread this material :(

That's what I tried to open it with initially and it says it can't open the file so that's when I thought it might be a zipped file or rar so I checked my rar app and it wasn't there. Kinda sucks because I definitely wanted to read and spread this material :(
What app have you used to open it first time and it didn't work? You would still be able to access it by your browser.

The Alchemist7 said:
What app have you used to open it first time and it didn't work? You would still be able to access it by your browser.
Xodo PDF viewer initially. Then my phone's default PDF viewer. Neither of them worked. It just says 'file format error, can't open file' then when I try and use MEGA PDF viewer it says 'Error. This PDF file is corrupted or does not exist'

Just figured it out. Turns out when I download pdf from duck duck go it doesn't work. Went into chrome and it worked but I also had a bunch of pop-ups trying to send me notifications after it downloaded in a new window. Had to hurry up and close both windows. I think you should upload it to Mega cause it seems there's some fuckery going on where you currently have it.

Well. I do have quiet a few blankets. And I usually try to keep plenty of candles on hand if not more so. Batteries on the other hand? I get them as needed! But I will stock up. And on everything else that's needed!.
I will do whatever I can to survive! And I will do whatever it takes in Satan's name. Thank you for sharing this information. 🔥 HAIL SATAN!! HAIL THE GODS!!!🔥❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back