Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Templar and Gnosticism

Seby

Were the Templars and Gnosticism Satanic from the beginning?

A lot of their symbolism was, but they were a very confused amalgam with enemy elements highly mixed into them, dangerously so in many cases.

This is a very interesting document about the Revelation Of Isais (Astarte) to a Templar Knight, it happened during the early 13th century. It's translated from German and I think it's only a part of it.
True I speak – for your hearing.

Image I give – for your seeing.

Speak knowledge and wisdom, all comprising,

from the pre-beginning until the end of the end.

Speak neither allegory nor symbol,

no indirect word,

clearly I give lore, what was, what is.

Human being, because connected to earth,

sanctified to die – but immortal at the same time.

Star children, heavenly born –

much thousendfold older as the world here.

Light force sons and daughters of brilliance,

Heaven dwellers lost in darkness.

Light livelily – but succumbed to shadow,

eternally – but not free of dying.

Rambler over the ridges of the worlds,

new born in this world – but destined for beyond.

Children of God, but not godlike.

Much more is to say about man.

Old is their kind – young is their world.

Unborn the human being,

existing since the pre-beginning, will always be.

Pre-beginning was, when all was given from pre-eternity;

neither was space nor time.

Unsubstantial sleeping the beings all there,

before Allfather took pity on them,

created measurable time, created space,

wander able: worlds of heaven.

There, the seeds of the beings fell in;

Eternity became out of pre-eternity,

Beginning derived from the pre-beginning.

Allfather came down to care about the beings.

Spending life vitality, arousing souls, awaking spirits.

Heavens worlds life and weaving awoke now,

the beings realized their own kind.

Were such, who became man later,

were such, who became animals,

were such like green plants –

and were daemon spirits.

But all not like earth knows today,

what fell from the heaven worlds.

It is heaven descended, what lives on earth,

once escaped from Allfather’s light,

seeking foreign shadows – not knowing.

Because a prince of shadow raised against the worlds of heaven,

to defy Allfather.

An empire of shadow the prince of shadow created himself-

away from the heavens: The dark hell.

Empty endlessness between these worlds extends,

no one, who reconciled there.

While on the middle, between darkness and light,

mighty spirits themselves build Walhall.

Allfather’s bold gods live there,

forever fight prevails between them and hell.

But numerous beings deserted from heaven’s worlds,

to see the hell.

Later they became man.

Such all descended into faint,

forgetting everything what was.

For these fallen Allfather straight created a new world.

Earth’s kingdom in this world with the universe of stars,

to rebirth for the lost droves,

footpath until earthly dying

and door to heavenly homecoming.

TopoftheAbyss said:
This is a very interesting document about the Revelation Of Isais (Astarte) to a Templar Knight, it happened during the early 13th century. It's translated from German and I think it's only a part of it.
new age mumbo jumbo poem

This is the same shit that they spewed in the past as they do now., and is of the enemy. You gotta give it to these guys they don't change a beat centuries or millenia later.

These "starchildren" are our enemy, we are not starchildren or fallen. We satanists are human and this is our home.

Lots of ancient cultures killed babies and children. Not because to appease some god or bloodthirst. But because the enemy incarnates here when certain genetic conditions arise. Yes some children were murdered because they we're sickly, but they were sickly because they are not of this earth or held gentile souls.

StraitShot47 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
new age mumbo jumbo poem

This is the same shit that they spewed in the past as they do now., and is of the enemy. You gotta give it to these guys they don't change a beat centuries or millenia later.

These "starchildren" are our enemy, we are not starchildren or fallen. We satanists are human and this is our home.

Lots of ancient cultures killed babies and children. Not because to appease some god or bloodthirst. But because the enemy incarnates here when certain genetic conditions arise. Yes some children were murdered because they we're sickly, but they were sickly because they are not of this earth or held gentile souls.
I don't think your interpretation is right. I haven't read entirely about this (and it may be corrupted) but I believe it because it makes sense. The articles I read say that the Goddess says to the Templar that in 1000 years we'll be again in a new golden age and Her star is seen in the rosselyn chapel. She is also used as symbol during the revolutions of the Enlightenment in which the people that were once Templars participated.

TopoftheAbyss said:
StraitShot47 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I don't think your interpretation is right. I haven't read entirely about this (and it may be corrupted) but I believe it because it makes sense. The articles I read say that the Goddess says to the Templar that in 1000 years we'll be again in a new golden age and Her star is seen in the rosselyn chapel. She is also used as symbol during the revolutions of the Enlightenment in which the people that were once Templars participated.

I don't know who this Goddess is but assume you mean Dionysos.

There's different levels of the enemy, or understanding. At the bottom you got your average xian or muslim thinking One God and his Angels. Go a little higher up the ladder the enemy realizes that the situation isn't as dry cut. They think in the terms of natural forces, which are inanimate like Gaia. Then higher than that they add their little ET friends to their hierarchy, under various titles.

When the enemy talks about Gods or Goddeses, whoever that is, they are not talking in the Pagan sense. Like Athena, Zeus or Aphrodite who actually lived on Earth and very well may have been born here.

The Jews have a calendar, and the Templars would have first hand knowledge of this Calendar. According to the State of Israel it is the year 5,881 or somewhere around there. The messiah is suppose to return by the year 6,000. So this golden age you speak of, is not the golden age us Satanists invision. But the age of Jewish rule and their "heaven" on Earth.

The enlightenment was working in enemy territory and not all of the thinkers were Satanists. Nor did they have the knowledge, foresight, and understanding of the enemy we do now. Just because they champion dionysos doesn't mean they're for the world we Satanists invision. The abrahamic religions make concessions so that their world view can be accepted by a wider audience.

StraitShot47 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
StraitShot47 said:

I don't know who this Goddess is but assume you mean Dionysos.

There's different levels of the enemy, or understanding. At the bottom you got your average xian or muslim thinking One God and his Angels. Go a little higher up the ladder the enemy realizes that the situation isn't as dry cut. They think in the terms of natural forces, which are inanimate like Gaia. Then higher than that they add their little ET friends to their hierarchy, under various titles.

When the enemy talks about Gods or Goddeses, whoever that is, they are not talking in the Pagan sense. Like Athena, Zeus or Aphrodite who actually lived on Earth and very well may have been born here.

The Jews have a calendar, and the Templars would have first hand knowledge of this Calendar. According to the State of Israel it is the year 5,881 or somewhere around there. The messiah is suppose to return by the year 6,000. So this golden age you speak of, is not the golden age us Satanists invision. But the age of Jewish rule and their "heaven" on Earth.

The enlightenment was working in enemy territory and not all of the thinkers were Satanists. Nor did they have the knowledge, foresight, and understanding of the enemy we do now. Just because they champion dionysos doesn't mean they're for the world we Satanists invision. The abrahamic religions make concessions so that their world view can be accepted by a wider audience.
Like I said I was talking about Astarte and the Jews have no part in this. I was talking about the Golden Age we're building.

Like I said I was talking about Astarte and the Jews have no part in this. I was talking about the Golden Age we're building.

I was confused because you were talking about the enlightenment, which a lot of the philosophers at the time make mention of Dionysus. Regardless we are in a situation where one can say is quite dire, some poem from a thousand years ago is not going to save us.

We can quibble and try to get inside our ancestors' heads all we want, but it is pretty much meaningless. We can know for a fact through christianity, the jewish mind disease, influenced them. They were trying to wrap their head around a galactic and spiritual war, that even today's mind would retract from.

Yes there is some overlap in our spirituality with our enemy. I am not speaking about Jews specifically in this case, but our gentile enemies. Be it because we were born pagan and more inclined to it. I'm not saying all templars were bad or good, but it is more nuanced than that.

Admire poems like these for what they are and nothing more.

StraitShot47 said:

I was confused because you were talking about the enlightenment, which a lot of the philosophers at the time make mention of Dionysus. Regardless we are in a situation where one can say is quite dire, some poem from a thousand years ago is not going to save us.

We can quibble and try to get inside our ancestors' heads all we want, but it is pretty much meaningless. We can know for a fact through christianity, the jewish mind disease, influenced them. They were trying to wrap their head around a galactic and spiritual war, that even today's mind would retract from.

Yes there is some overlap in our spirituality with our enemy. I am not speaking about Jews specifically in this case, but our gentile enemies. Be it because we were born pagan and more inclined to it. I'm not saying all templars were bad or good, but it is more nuanced than that.

Admire poems like these for what they are and nothing more.
I admire it because it's a document that proves what we're saying.

TopoftheAbyss said:

Does it though?

Does it say how group think works? Does it talk about race or genetics? Does it talk about chakras? Does it talk about reversing curses? Does it curse the jews? Does it talk about yoga or meditation? Does it talk about how Avatars are born into this world? Does it talk about the 72 and 42 names of shemmy? Does it talk about gematria? Does it talk about how not to burn on Friday the 13th?

It reads like new age crap to me.

StraitShot47 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Does it though?

Does it say how group think works? Does it talk about race or genetics? Does it talk about chakras? Does it talk about reversing curses? Does it curse the jews? Does it talk about yoga or meditation? Does it talk about how Avatars are born into this world? Does it talk about the 72 and 42 names of shemmy? Does it talk about gematria? Does it talk about how not to burn on Friday the 13th?

It reads like new age crap to me.
Then you don't know to read. It talks about the manifestation of a Pagan Goddess to a Templar Knight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back