Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confucianism = enemy program?

Nimrod33

I've looked everywhere on the web about Confucianism, and everywhere i found people talking negatively about this doctrine (from every possible viewpoint). Their argument was that its rituals are useless and never works to improve society. I've also found some users on JOS trashing the philosophy of Confucius, claiming that it comes from the enemy. Since the HP made some sermons on Hinduism and Buddhism, i would also like to know if Confucianism is also a corruption of Paganism. Thanks.

I remember reading semons on here. Didnt hear about confusionism but with buddhism I believe there was an origional religion here that was complely lost and taken over. Buddism is a corruption of the vedic culture while obviously keeping some of the origional symbols and stuff including the swastika in some temples. That was so people would buy the program I think. Origional Buddhism like Hinduism was a vedic religion and culture sort of like what is in Tibet right now (hopefully not everyone there was wiped out but idk haven't heard anything about this in a long time)
Unlike with Hinduism though that was corrupted now Buddhism is completely an enemy program with no redeeming factors at all outside of some people in Tibet if they still exist.

Now Buddhism today is literally all about killing the soul and dissipating it with various meditations and instilling all sorts of hang ups in people which is fully enemy just like xtianity.

The origional Buddhism was Called Bon Buddhism if you would like do a search on that in the search bar as there were some sermons writing mostly by magesun666 on this.

slyscorpion said:
I remember reading semons on here. Didnt hear about confusionism but with buddhism I believe there was an origional religion here that was complely lost and taken over. Buddism is a corruption of the vedic culture while obviously keeping some of the origional symbols and stuff including the swastika in some temples. That was so people would buy the program I think. Origional Buddhism like Hinduism was a vedic religion and culture sort of like what is in Tibet right now (hopefully not everyone there was wiped out but idk haven't heard anything about this in a long time)
Unlike with Hinduism though that was corrupted now Buddhism is completely an enemy program with no redeeming factors at all outside of some people in Tibet if they still exist.

Now Buddhism today is literally all about killing the soul and dissipating it with various meditations and instilling all sorts of hang ups in people which is fully enemy just like xtianity.

The origional Buddhism was Called Bon Buddhism if you would like do a search on that in the search bar as there were some sermons writing mostly by magesun666 on this.
Aren't the Japanese practicing a Buddhism that isn't the enemy version?

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

To be honest maybe. Their culture seems much more Satanic and resistant to the enemy than any other culture on earth. They even have anime where they openly praise Satan and call Angels evil and stuff..

However I doubt it's the full origional version magesun666 was talking about where they do meditations and advance to achieve the magnum opus or like in Tibet where it's still pretty much fully intact supposedly and they supposedly even have a place there (Shambhala) up in the mountains where people that achieved Godhood or extreme power go to hide from the enemy.

I dont know how true any of that is about Tibet but it's cool if there is a place on earth the enemy didnt touch yet.

slyscorpion said:

I've already read that sermon. I was asking about Confucianism and i quoted that enemy program because it is also "Eastern".

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

Unfortunately no, since Hara-Kiri (suicide) comes from Buddhism. Shinto seems just less corrupted than other pagan cultures in Asia and its not even indigenous as some people think (in fact, it is basically a fusion between Chinese and Ainu's Pagan cultures). What is worse is the fact that Buddhism damaged Shinto to the point that Koshinto (Shinto Shamanism) was removed from Japan.

However, i would prefer that we mantain ourselves focused on the argument of this post, that is Confucius's philosophy.

confucius openly called non han people animals
so he was either very judaized or he masqueraded as a gentile philosopher while being a rabbi

idiocy smasher said:
confucius openly called non han people animals
so he was either very judaized or he masqueraded as a gentile philosopher while being a rabbi

I found this reply only today. I didn't read the full dialogues of Confucius, only book that contained what where considered his "best fragments". If what you stated is true, then it wouldn't surprise that Confucianism is the only "religion" that the CCP promotes. In fact, it appears that they use it to claim the Mandate of Heaven.

I don't think the original Confucianism was corrupt. I do think it has been corrupted. I think (don't quote me) I remember reading about how their books were destroyed by "authorities" because they were too much of "a threat".
I don't mean to derail from the op too much but I thought of this spirituality (Shinto) when you originally asked your question. Just intuitively (I know nearly nothing about it save that it is a very old, traditional and mysterious religion) I feel like it has remained relatively untouched. I've seen a few shrines and talismans. I plan on researching this more when I have time.

To Soul Wings, when i was talking about Shinto, i was referring that, according to some Japanese Nationalists (both Neo-Imperialists and Neo-Nazis) Shintoism was originally shamanic or animistic, but then Buddhism came and the sycretism with this enemy program removed the practices that are referred as "Ko-Shinto" by some. No surprise that during the Meiji period, their government attempted to ban Buddhism after separating it from Shinto, realizing that it was corrupting the Japanese spirit.

Don't get me wrong, I still think that it is a good thing that the Japanese are connected to the Gods, as it helps creating a Nationalistic Spirit like with every Nation in the Earth that is still Pagan, and there may be some Shinto derived practices that are not limited to worship in the Shrines that i don't know (not counting the Feng Shui influences). I may be wrong, but I remember that the HPs said once that there were some good practices withing the Shinto religion (but i can't remember which).

But everything dangerous that is Buddhist needs to be removed from Japanese society (I'm not referring to some statues of Buddhist entities or things that derived from Hinduism, but to practices that incites suicide and other garbage that can do self damage to yourself).

I'm also for the removal of Consumerism from their country, as stuff like Moe, any type of Hentai, Gacha, and anything that exists only to create false "satisfaction" that lasts for about 2 minutes. The only media that should be allowed are the ones that are actually Pagan (Aka with themes derived from Shinto, Taoism, Hinduism, Western Paganism, non-Xian Gnosticism and lacking any Theosophical influences). I have seen some J-Drama stuff in the past (along with Tokusatsu) and in most of their modern media the protagonist is always too skinny, which unfortunately is very common among Japanese men.

The Japanese may be safe from both mass immigration and a 1984 style dictatorship, but the (((elite))) that rules Japan seems not to be in government, but within the corporations. In fact, I suspect they are planning to turn Japan into a Cyberpunk-themed nightmare, and stuff like the Robot Kannon seems to prove it.

If I am wrong in something, feel free to correct me.

Nimrod33 said:
To Soul Wings, when i was talking about Shinto, i was referring that, according to some Japanese Nationalists (both Neo-Imperialists and Neo-Nazis) Shintoism was originally shamanic or animistic, but then Buddhism came and the sycretism with this enemy program removed the practices that are referred as "Ko-Shinto" by some. No surprise that during the Meiji period, their government attempted to ban Buddhism after separating it from Shinto, realizing that it was corrupting the Japanese spirit.

Don't get me wrong, I still think that it is a good thing that the Japanese are connected to the Gods, as it helps creating a Nationalistic Spirit like with every Nation in the Earth that is still Pagan, and there may be some Shinto derived practices that are not limited to worship in the Shrines that i don't know (not counting the Feng Shui influences). I may be wrong, but I remember that the HPs said once that there were some good practices withing the Shinto religion (but i can't remember which).

But everything dangerous that is Buddhist needs to be removed from Japanese society (I'm not referring to some statues of Buddhist entities or things that derived from Hinduism, but to practices that incites suicide and other garbage that can do self damage to yourself).

I'm also for the removal of Consumerism from their country, as stuff like Moe, any type of Hentai, Gacha, and anything that exists only to create false "satisfaction" that lasts for about 2 minutes. The only media that should be allowed are the ones that are actually Pagan (Aka with themes derived from Shinto, Taoism, Hinduism, Western Paganism, non-Xian Gnosticism and lacking any Theosophical influences). I have seen some J-Drama stuff in the past (along with Tokusatsu) and in most of their modern media the protagonist is always too skinny, which unfortunately is very common among Japanese men.

The Japanese may be safe from both mass immigration and a 1984 style dictatorship, but the (((elite))) that rules Japan seems not to be in government, but within the corporations. In fact, I suspect they are planning to turn Japan into a Cyberpunk-themed nightmare, and stuff like the Robot Kannon seems to prove it.

so the Japanese still follow the Gods and Goddesses? you mean the Kami?

also how many countrys are still Pagan is it India, Japan, Tibet? i don't know any genuine Pagan countrys left if they even exist.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
Nimrod33 said:

also how many countrys are still Pagan is it India, Japan, Tibet? i don't know any genuine Pagan countrys left if they even exist.
For the Japanese being connected to Gods, it depends from the point of view. Although many non-SS pointed out that they are "not religious", the fact that they are still somehow connected to the Gods is important as they are still protected somehow (even the HPs stated this, i think).

When i think to countries that are still Pagan, i mean culturally Pagan. Other than the ones that you've mentioned, i also consider as Pagan Countries some of the ones in South East Asia. I also count regions where Pagans are minorities as "small Pagan states or groups".

These Countries and regions for me are:
- India is Pagan not just for Hinduism, but for minority Folkish Pagan groups as well
- Nepal is almost in the same situation of India
- Myanmar, Thailand, Bhutan and Sri Lanka although Buddhist Majority Countries, they are still culturally hindu
- Pakistan and Bangladesh both have Hindus, but as a persecuted minority, there are also the Kalash in Pakistan
- China is mostly Atheistic because of the CCP's influence, but most the Folk Beliefs (also called Shenism) are very common
- Indonesia is culturally influenced by Hinduism and the Native Beliefs of Java, even tough they are limited to the Bali's zone nowadays
- Japan is not considered very religious, but can still be considered a Pagan country for Shintoism. It is also home to Ainu's beliefs in the Northeast part of the region and to the religion of Ryukyu Islands religion which is mistaken for Shintosim despite being influenced by Chinese's culture as well.
- Both Koreas still have Shamanistic practices, even though they became a minority two centuries ago, thanks to Xian Missionaries and their derived terrorist activities.
- Laos is mostyl Buddhist, but still influenced by Folk Religion
- Malaysia is in a similar state of Indonesia, but will become worse the religious situation according to some.
- Mongolia is mostly Buddhist, but there is still a minority of shamans.
- One of the Russia's territory is the home of the Mari people, who are considered the "last Pagans of Europe" (since they were still Pagan without any "revival attempt")
- Singapore and Hong Kong are city-states with at least some Pagans (Taoists)
- Vietnam is full of idiotic xtards and Buddhists New Age sects, but most of its citizens consider themselves Folk Religion practicioners
- Taiwan is definitely a Taoist country, and Buddhist as well
- The African continent still has some tribes who still practices their Pagan beliefs These includes the Akan of Ghana, the Yoruba of Nigeria, the Fon of Benin, the Dinka of Sudan, the Dogon of Mali and pherhaps there are more that i don't know
- I also remember that the Americas are full of African derived cults, mostly in Brazil.

I hope this was helpful.

Nimrod33 said:
Nimrod33 said:

For the Japanese being connected to Gods, it depends from the point of view. Although many non-SS pointed out that they are "not religious", the fact that they are still somehow connected to the Gods is important as they are still protected somehow (even the HPs stated this, i think).

When i think to countries that are still Pagan, i mean culturally Pagan. Other than the ones that you've mentioned, i also consider as Pagan Countries some of the ones in South East Asia. I also count regions where Pagans are minorities as "small Pagan states or groups".

- India is Pagan not just for Hinduism, but for minority Folkish Pagan groups as well
- Myanmar, Thailand, Bhutan and Sri Lanka although Buddhist Majority Countries, they are still culturally hindu
- Pakistan and Bangladesh both have Hindus, but as a persecuted minority, there are also the Kalash in Pakistan
- China is mostly Atheistic because of the CCP's influence, but most the Folk Beliefs (also called Shenism) are very common
- Indonesia is culturally influenced by Hinduism and the Native Beliefs of Java, even tough they are limited to the Bali's zone nowadays
- Japan is not considered very religious, but can still be considered a Pagan country for Shintoism. It is also home to Ainu's beliefs in the Northeast part of the region and to the religion of Ryukyu Islands religion which is mistaken for Shintosim despite being influenced by Chinese's culture as well.
- Both Koreas still have Shamanistic practices, even though they became a minority two centuries ago, thanks to Xian Missionaries and their derived terrorist activities.
- Malaysia is in a similar state of Indonesia, but will become worse the religious situation according to some.
- One of the Russia's territory is the home of the Mari people, who are considered the "last Pagans of Europe" (since they were still Pagan without any "revival attempt")
- Vietnam is full of idiotic xtards and Buddhists New Age sects, but most of its citizens consider themselves Folk Religion practicioners
- The African continent still has some tribes who still practices their Pagan beliefs These includes the Akan of Ghana, the Yoruba of Nigeria, the Fon of Benin, the Dinka of Sudan, the Dogon of Mali and pherhaps there are more that i don't know
- I also remember that the Americas are full of African derived cults, mostly in Brazil.

I hope this was helpful.

remove xian practices from every country im all for that, south America an mexico sill have a few pagan practices though a lot are corrupted with xian influences,its sad really that they would allow the corrupt xian trash to rule them, after the xian priests raped an pillaged many lands, hey did you know mexico almost had their own shinto religion no its true the Japanese sailed to Mexico city an it almost became shinto, it would have been nice to see that instead of xian trash

Satnam666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

I hope this was helpful.

remove xian practices from every country im all for that, south America an mexico sill have a few pagan practices though a lot are corrupted with xian influences,its sad really that they would allow the corrupt xian trash to rule them, after the xian priests raped an pillaged many lands, hey did you know mexico almost had their own shinto religion no its true the Japanese sailed to Mexico city an it almost became shinto, it would have been nice to see that instead of xian trash

That would've been nice. Because the Jewish programs really ran Mexico down to the ground. From cartels to violence and lack of care for fellow man, race mixing, kissing the Jew-nited states' ass, inflation, miscegenation, high impunity ratings, issues with water (especially Mexico city where the city is practically sinking due to the city being built under a lake), poverty, corrupted culture due to human sacrifice and other perverted grey-reptilian bullshit.

I would rather have Vedic or Shinto or Nordic (since Greeks, Romans and Vikings came to Mexico) anyday of the fucking week. Though the way Mexico is now, it's going to take a LOT of work to reclaim as a Satanic civilization it used to be, especially how much of a grip Jews have, whether it be the churches, the mafia, the corrupt government and other ties with nations controlled by Jews.

Kevin Hernandez said:
Satnam666 said:
Nimrod33 said:

I hope this was helpful.

That would've been nice. Because the Jewish programs really ran Mexico down to the ground. From cartels to violence and lack of care for fellow man, race mixing, kissing the Jew-nited states' ass, inflation, miscegenation, high impunity ratings, issues with water (especially Mexico city where the city is practically sinking due to the city being built under a lake), poverty, corrupted culture due to human sacrifice and other perverted grey-reptilian bullshit.

I would rather have Vedic or Shinto or Nordic (since Greeks, Romans and Vikings came to Mexico) anyday of the fucking week. Though the way Mexico is now, it's going to take a LOT of work to reclaim as a Satanic civilization it used to be, especially how much of a grip Jews have, whether it be the churches, the mafia, the corrupt government and other ties with nations controlled by Jews.

Their is one good thing though the worship of Santa Muerte, the oy veying tribe is trying to stop it, but it's growing like a fire Santa Muerte may be a pagan goddess to , cause the reptilian jews an carholictards don't like any worship of her,to the point of trying to corrupt it with xian imagery,the cartels also help in trying to corrupt it,as it wasn't obvious who's side they are on,but they can't stop it,maybe if Santa Muerte is a pagan goddess I'm all for her worship,down with christarded worship

Satnam666 said:
Kevin Hernandez said:
Satnam666 said:

Their is one good thing though the worship of Santa Muerte, the oy veying tribe is trying to stop it, but it's growing like a fire Santa Muerte may be a pagan goddess to , cause the reptilian jews an carholictards don't like any worship of her,to the point of trying to corrupt it with xian imagery,the cartels also help in trying to corrupt it,as it wasn't obvious who's side they are on,but they can't stop it,maybe if Santa Muerte is a pagan goddess I'm all for her worship,down with christarded worship

I'm not too entirely sure, I could be wrong, but Santa Muerte could be based off Mictecacihuatl, "Lady of the Dead" and then Mictlan means "Death below" so possibly the Underworld.

She could very well be related to Ereshkigal, the lady of the underworld, as the Micte's consort is Mictlantecuhtli, Lord of Mictlan the underworld, which Quetzalcoatl descended into in one story (which could be symbolism of the Kundalini, mantras and the lower chakras)

According to the mythology, Mictecacihuatl's animals are owls, spiders, bats and the south direction.

Though, I'm not sure. Nergal could very well be related here.

But just because xtians hate worship of "pagan" cultures doesn't always mean they actually come from the gods.

Hello, i found your post really interesting. Which of the asian countries do you think is the most pagan? / those that hold Shiva in the highest esteem?

Hail Satan!

Artoria Pendragon said:
Hello, i found your post really interesting. Which of the asian countries do you think is the most pagan? / those that hold Shiva in the highest esteem?

Hail Satan!

Hello. Other than India and Nepal I thinks that perhaps Taiwan and Japan when it comes to culturally Pagan. If we are talking spiritually, I'd agree that it would be Hindus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back