Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Most Spiritual of the Elements (My theory)

Apprentice said:

(Brother, I'm quoting you here as it's about Elements and you may find this interesting.)

I came to the conclusion that Earth is the most spiritual of the 4 Elements (not counting the Akasha, obviously, which includes them all and all their skills and features anyway).

I'll tell you my reasons for coming to this conclusion and you can see if they match your experiences or can help you somehow in your path.

1) In my chart I have very strong Air and not strong at all Earth, and I find it is the hardest thing for me to concentrate, Void meditate and have any astral experience. Sometimes this got so bad I ended up believing I'm not going to be getting anywhere near our Gods, and in turn this made me wish even stronger to reach them like most of our members seem to have no problem doing.

2) I realized very recently that there may be an allegory in the Jack and the Beanstalk fable.
He reaches the giants' castle up in the sky by climbing a Plant. Plants come from the Earth. Earth leads Jack to a 'higher realm'. Meaning that the Earth Element is the key in accomplishing spirituality.

This may be just me, but maybe it'll click for me more people.

3) Earth has been probably the only physical Element to lead me to sudden and unexpected spiritual connection with Nature. While gardening, once, the root network underground has revealed to me how every plant on the planet is constantly connected to others, even potted plants have some kind of telepathic link with grounded plant life.

4) That astral projection technique described in the JoS, the one where you slow your chakras down from spinning and turn them a quarter of turn in the opposite direction never made sense to me, until now.
Earth slows down. And by slowing the soul down it makes it possible to near the astral frequency (remember that everything in this Universe exists through vibration/waves/sounds), allowing much more contact with it than if one was to try and approach it from a stronger Air imbalance.
I find Air, being the intellectual, active mind principle, if anything leads one away from the astral, by overdoing the frequency that makes one better acquainted to the mundane, fast paced life than to the slower and deeper astral.

5) (This may be an example but it makes sense to me now.) My ex fiance, who has always been VERY psychic and easily susceptible to energy and astral entities, has 5 out of 10 planets in Earth Element, and while this created other problems for her (obviously being very imbalanced), she has been one of the most talented psychics I've known personally.
Her Earth also showed up in her strong sexual need, whereas my need is probably below that of the average male.

6) I'll only list one more as it is similar to reason number 4.
I find Earth to be the most relaxing Element, and this has been repeatedly proven by my suddenly more proficient ability to summon visions and astral experiences in my otherwise astral lacking life. This, in my understanding, means that Earth can slow even thoughts down to the point of making even a strongly Air person capable of banning them at will, and as a result this creates that precious 'window' where the Gods can reach us.

This is all stuff that became clear to me lately but have been building this theory up in a longer time. I'm just observing the result of applying this theory to practice. I'll update you all when I have more proof and experiences.

Thank you for reading.

Hail Satan!

PS. My mother is a legend. The damn Jehovah's witnesses showed up while I was at work and asked if she wanted to hear a message from the Bible. She told them "No sorry, we're Satanists".. XD FUCK lol hope they never come back.
Pps. Nah, she's unfortunately kinda atheist but a while ago I told her some of the things that make us Spiritual Satanists and after thinking about it she agrees with Satanists to a degree. It's a start.

Capricorn is Satans sign along with Aqaurius and I see a lot of people on here have mentioned having stuff there so there must be something spiritual about that element.

However the problem with this is a lot of people with earth will accept reality as purely material and be obsessed over money and material things. They lack interest in spiritual stuff.

So while they may be really good more so than other elements if they are spiritual like you said and you made good points they are not going to be drawn towards it or very easily get into it.

Water especially Scorpio seems to be the ones most drawn towards spirituality and Satanism naturally.

However if an earth person were to be into spirituality they would have a huge advantage over others and be really good especially with consistency and dedication to advancing and meditation and spiritual warfare etc. So I partly agree.

I have nothing except Neptune in Earth and I have issues with consistency and staying on meditation sometimes.

I did invoke earth and it seems to help I see your point I like the feeling of being connected to nature.

Satan_is_our_Father666 said:
I think that you feel these things because of your earth imbalance that you mentioned, and not necessarily because of the general attributes of that element. Working to fix ones imbalances is what ultimately will result in spiritual advancement, so it differs for everyone.

In general, in my opinion, the most psychic element is Water as both Cancer and Pisces are the primary rulers of empathy and intuition. Speaking from a purely elemental perspective, Earth and Fire are the most material and least spiritual elements. Air is above these as it can produce a more curious outlook and personality that will often lead one to find/try spirituality.

Which element is the "most spiritual" for each individual, will depend on many things like their elemental makeup, and also very importantly, their planets. A lot of psychic talents and abilities come from planetary aspects, such as the Moon-Neptune trine and sextile.

I find Air, being the intellectual, active mind principle, if anything leads one away from the astral, by overdoing the frequency that makes one better acquainted to the mundane, fast paced life than to the slower and deeper astral.
---
Her Earth also showed up in her strong sexual need, whereas my need is probably below that of the average male.
Thank you, Brother.
Fuck me, you talk about me, yet again.
When we discussed the Elements, you wrote that Earth is the most difficult for you to bear IIRC. When I invoked Earth, I didn't have the same muscle pains and stiffness as you but my experiences were limited to that one time only. Also, this post of yours exactly aligns with me feeling fed up with my situation (imbalanced and stuck, maybe some enemy persuasion on top of that). I'm tense like a violin string. The only time I feel relaxed is at night.
I'm gonna try it today, the Earth.
Take good care of yourself!

Shael said:
I think that you feel these things because of your earth imbalance that you mentioned, and not necessarily because of the general attributes of that element. Working to fix ones imbalances is what ultimately will result in spiritual advancement, so it differs for everyone.

In general, in my opinion, the most psychic element is Water as both Cancer and Pisces are the primary rulers of empathy and intuition. Speaking from a purely elemental perspective, Earth and Fire are the most material and least spiritual elements. Air is above these as it can produce a more curious outlook and personality that will often lead one to find/try spirituality.

Which element is the "most spiritual" for each individual, will depend on many things like their elemental makeup, and also very importantly, their planets. A lot of psychic talents and abilities come from planetary aspects, such as the Moon-Neptune trine and sextile.

Except for Sagittarius sign which rules religion and spiritual things somewhat. If people have a bunch of things there they may even be obsessed about spirituality and religion and seeking the truth. Jupiter gives a strong tendency towards that. Sagittarius hates above all things being lied too. Capricorn being the exception in earth seemingly like I said but Capricorn seems to have some water influence in it from its vibe so that may be why.

It's interesting I have 3 things in Sag and my girl has 5 in Capricorn. These energies have what the other lacks and get along well they are opposite but focused on similar things especially the social structures. Jupiter and Saturn are said to be the social planets. Yes Capricorn focuses on spiritual stuff too a lot but in a different way.

The signs most into spiritual things are Scorpio and Pisces. Cancer is more attracted to Paganism and Satanism in general than anything else as Lydia said simply because they remember the past and have an attraction to that. I think this is why the USA was founded with so much stuff in Cancer cause they wanted it to be a Satanic Nation (the founders were Satanists as is stated on the JOS website)

The rest of the fire and earth signs along with Gemini in air dont seem to be that into spiritual stuff though and seem more materialistic.

Shael said:

And you're probably right, this is my view, so it can only be a view easily confirmable by people with a similar natal chart as mine, and it will probably make little sense for anyone else, especially those who have a dominant Element other than Air.

Same could be said about Water, I think. You find it to be the most psychic (and technically/theoretically I would agree with you), and I have been using Water as a favorite of mine for so damn long, thinking I'll 'come around' and find in it features I like and couldn't appreciate before, that I only find it a source of emotional incapacity to hold myself. (Truth be told, I'm still exactly as emotional as when I stay away from Water, but without dwelling in it I don't make mistakes dictated by Water overload and think things through.)

I guess there's not a one size fits all when it comes to things as different form each other as the Elements, and people being born under such different Planets' rule as well make it an even less perfect science (not talking about Astrology here, just 'going with one Element to find a better spiritual path').

Apprentice said:
Fuck me, you talk about me, yet again.

Guess we're really similar in a Planetary manner of speaking. Too many things.

As for the physical pain and muscle stiffness, that one time when I got that couple of weeks where I could barely move my neck and shoulders was really something intense. To be more exhaustive, it wasn't much like I was absorbing Earth Element (that's the easy way to put it) but more like I had accidentally tapped into strong Earth/gravity energy and (for once in my life) I wanted to feel as much of it as I could, regardless of the obvious consequences (I did think I was good enough to stand that much back then). The day after I was aching like shit and it didn't lessen for two weeks. This was 7-8 years ago.

I have had two more effects from Earth in more recent times, within the last 8 months: one time I decided to 'go all out' with Earth and started feeling kinda dizzy, like I was tapping into an energy I can't stand or that is just too intense for me. I was at work when I realized I had overdone this and almost feared passing out, honestly, from the amount of new energy I had in me. It was gone before the end of the shift, but I've been careful since.
One more time, I had to test myself to see if I had progressed any and I used concentrated Earth energy on myself while doing Yoga (Cobra stance) and for a week or so I had a sharp muscular pain that became obvious at the most unexpected of times. I assume the Cobra stance forced those stretched muscles to be more vulnerable to my energy work and I decided next time I'd do it I wouldn't do it without a good relaxed stance.

In my experience, Earth feels much like the way Air is described, with overstimulation and irritability, but again.. I'm strongly Air so this may simply be the way I feel Earth because of the strong imbalance.

To feel Earth yourself, I don't suggest to 'go all out' as I, perhaps irresponsibly, do, but do increase the energy when you know you're not feeling enough. Obviously do this on a basis so that you don't doubt your progress with a one time attempt. It may be risky (working with Elements isn't notoriously safe) but you'll know when you've accomplished something.

One more thing: lately I keep getting even more messages from the Universe that Earth is the path to follow for me, and I can't help but thinking that it's also got some 'features' (like Air proved to me over the last few months) that I never considered, capable of doing multiple kinds of tasks, either for warfare and self-betterment.

One particularly curious thing, perhaps, is that whenever I use protection auras I ALWAYS visualize them in a very Earthy matrix: outcrops, rocks, ancient brick walls, pyramids, huge trees and vines. I often wondered why that is, but right now it certainly feel more right and makes sense.

Take care, Brother.

Hail Satan!

I realized I had overdone this
I took 7 hits yesterday and 7 hits the day before that. This was the safe limit as suggested on the corresponding page in JoS. No pains as of now but definitely feeling physically heavier. I also feel that now I'm almost able to downclock the speed of my thought processes. I tend to be quick-minded and tense. Of course, "tend to be" is a gross understatement considering how I've felt during the last months, because of this so-called pandemic of theirs. I feel that somehow my workload got heavier since this circus started. I'm still doing all the same things but they seem more taxing if you know what I mean. There are many other entrepreneurs here who feel exactly the same. So this is only natural, I guess, that I'm mentally on the lookout for "a way out of this shit". Only that by allowing myself to get tense like a K-9 dog, I won't find anything.
almost feared passing out
Maybe your Air reacted, just a possibility? The opposite Element came back, with a vengeance.

BTW, which online service did you use to calculate your Elemental balance? They all seem to give out different results.
Take care, Brother.

The most spiritual element is fire. Because the Solar Chakra, the most powerful chakra and the grail where the dew of the pineal gland is collected is associated with the sun, which is fire. The Kundalini Serpent is also fiery hot and fire is what is described by Mageson that burns the samkaras.

Apprentice said:
I realized I had overdone this
I took 7 hits yesterday and 7 hits the day before that. This was the safe limit as suggested on the corresponding page in JoS. No pains as of now but definitely feeling physically heavier. I also feel that now I'm almost able to downclock the speed of my thought processes. I tend to be quick-minded and tense. Of course, "tend to be" is a gross understatement considering how I've felt during the last months, because of this so-called pandemic of theirs. I feel that somehow my workload got heavier since this circus started. I'm still doing all the same things but they seem more taxing if you know what I mean. There are many other entrepreneurs here who feel exactly the same. So this is only natural, I guess, that I'm mentally on the lookout for "a way out of this shit". Only that by allowing myself to get tense like a K-9 dog, I won't find anything.
almost feared passing out
Maybe your Air reacted, just a possibility? The opposite Element came back, with a vengeance.

BTW, which online service did you use to calculate your Elemental balance? They all seem to give out different results.
Take care, Brother.

Part of that heavier workload could certainly be just your mind wishing for this Coronacircus to be over soon as it's surely stressing between knowing how much they push it through the media and freedom oppression and the survival instinct that kicks in seeing people prepare for 'doomsday' like they have hours left to live.
I wouldn't worry about that much, also considering your natural air mind tends to overthink and overprepare.

As for the astrology website I used.. (let me check)..
https://www.astro.com/

Hover the mouse on Free Horoscopes and click Natal Chart Ascendant.
This was given to me here, don't remember by who. It's the only one I've done but I guess it would take a completely wrong website algorithm to give you different answers, astrology is an exact science, like math, no room for opinions.

As for my reaction to Earth, you may be right and it was Air with a vengence. Can't really say for sure (I was about to say 'cuz I'm not experienced enough lol' again..).
I did have a reaction before, but nothing this bad, when I had decided to go all out with Air years ago and I felt some strong 'sadness' from leaving Earth, which made me immediately stop and step back. This again taught me you can't just go for one element as the opposite will always kick you in the head for that. We just have to be all of them.

That said, choosing Akasha as one's main Element really does sound like the best choice here, doesn't it?

Take care, Airy Brother.

Hail Satan!

Apprentice said:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

Ya'll on about Fire, Water and Earth and I'm just sitting here like Ether is literally the raw element of spirituality itself of which all spiritual matters reside in entirety on the astral plane.

Water and Air relate to the psychic soul, Fire and Earth relate to the 'physical' soul, but Ether is the very essence of the astral realm itself which is what spirituality is as astral beings that have a physical body. Everything imparted from the mind and soul in all ways is utilized over the medium of the Ether and the Ether is what allows all of this to happen in the first place.

It's very other names Quintessence and Akasha sound nothing short of magical/spiritual in and of themselves. When we think, when we feel, when we will, when we direct, when we meditate, when we use energy, when we breathe energy, exude it, invoke it, evoke it, conjure it, everything of our spiritual lives in all of these aspects and then-some would be impossible without the existence of Ether itself which is the foundation of even our sentience that enables us to contrast the interpretations of all other energies in order to experience and know them in all their related ilk of rulerships and emotions.

On the astral plane when there is no energy, when there is no thoughts, when there is no will, no contrast of differentiating experiences or energies, then what remains of the spiritual plane? No fire, no water, no earth, no air, no red energy, no blue energy, no black energy, no direction of intent, no experience, when there is nothing, then what is there no matter what is absent on the spiritual plane? Ether. This is why it is also known as The Void or 'Dark Matter', the in-between element of all that exists as well as the very floor and surface that all energies 'walk' upon in order to exist at all, this is why it is called The Medium.

"It has been mentioned in the theoretical part that the elements originate in the akasha principle, by which they are dominated and kept in the correct balance.
After a long time of exercising, a magician who has achieved good results with the elements will also be able to control the finest principle that is the astral ether."

"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."
-Franz Bardon "Initiation into Hermetics" © 1956
Source

The most spiritual element is the one and only element that is the harbinger of all elements and the very means to spirituality itself and the existence of the astral plane.

The Ether.

Ether.png

But what do I know I guess...

Ghost in the Machine said:
Apprentice said:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

You're the man, Ghost!
Keeping this knowledge in mind, I'm temped to assume that the Fire, Water and Earth and Air are simply what we may perceive as the most spuritual of the Elements because of our stronger affinity or fascination with it, while however this tends to make us easily forget that Akasha is the matrix of it all.

I guess the only problem here, just like the quote states, is that the mage has to get enough experience with all Elements before approaching, or being even able to approach, Akasha.
Guess that makes you the most experienced of us all, mate. :) Thanks for sharing your understanding. We sure need it.

Hail Satan!

"I came to the conclusion that Earth is the most spiritual of the 4 Elements (not counting the Akasha, obviously, which includes them all and all their skills and features anyway)."

Nobody mentioned it because it wasn't part of the discussion anyway.

Apprentice said:
Shael said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:

Ya'll on about Fire, Water and Earth and I'm just sitting here like Ether is literally the raw element of spirituality itself of which all spiritual matters reside in entirety on the astral plane.

Water and Air relate to the psychic soul, Fire and Earth relate to the 'physical' soul, but Ether is the very essence of the astral realm itself which is what spirituality is as astral beings that have a physical body. Everything imparted from the mind and soul in all ways is utilized over the medium of the Ether and the Ether is what allows all of this to happen in the first place.

It's very other names Quintessence and Akasha sound nothing short of magical/spiritual in and of themselves. When we think, when we feel, when we will, when we direct, when we meditate, when we use energy, when we breathe energy, exude it, invoke it, evoke it, conjure it, everything of our spiritual lives in all of these aspects and then-some would be impossible without the existence of Ether itself which is the foundation of even our sentience that enables us to contrast the interpretations of all other energies in order to experience and know them in all their related ilk of rulerships and emotions.

On the astral plane when there is no energy, when there is no thoughts, when there is no will, no contrast of differentiating experiences or energies, then what remains of the spiritual plane? No fire, no water, no earth, no air, no red energy, no blue energy, no black energy, no direction of intent, no experience, when there is nothing, then what is there no matter what is absent on the spiritual plane? Ether. This is why it is also known as The Void or 'Dark Matter', the in-between element of all that exists as well as the very floor and surface that all energies 'walk' upon in order to exist at all, this is why it is called The Medium.

"It has been mentioned in the theoretical part that the elements originate in the akasha principle, by which they are dominated and kept in the correct balance.
After a long time of exercising, a magician who has achieved good results with the elements will also be able to control the finest principle that is the astral ether."

"We have heard that akasha is the primary source, the sphere of all causes. Any deliberate cause, such as a wish, a thought, any imagination created in this sphere together with the dynamic conviction is bound to be realized with the help of the elements, regardless of the level or sphere on which the realization necessarily has to be performed. This is one of the greatest magic mysteries and a universal key for the magician, who will understand its range only later on in the course of his development."
-Franz Bardon "Initiation into Hermetics" © 1956
Source

The most spiritual element is the one and only element that is the harbinger of all elements and the very means to spirituality itself and the existence of the astral plane.

The Ether.

Ether.png

Said like a true Brahmin.

"Yeah Agni,Prithvi,Vayu and Varuna are all okay and help with the siddhis and the Kundalini but the BRAHMAN THO!!!".
OIP.9C4McLFn_AcIVlmXI9qNGwHaIZ

"You be high on the fire and I be high on the Ether. We ain't the same bro."

That was supposed to be our line!

Thank you for the info, seriously. I already suggested to my brother Satan_is_our_Father666 that it seems we would be better off snorting Quintessence as it is said to naturally balance all the other Elements. Working with individual Elements helps one in getting acquainted with them and also in building tolerance, I guess. The reaction of opposite Elements is no joy, though.

Part of that heavier workload could certainly be just your mind wishing for this Coronacircus to be over soon as it's surely stressing between knowing how much they push it through the media and freedom oppression and the survival instinct that kicks in seeing people prepare for 'doomsday' like they have hours left to live.
I wouldn't worry about that much, also considering your natural air mind tends to overthink and overprepare.
I can't agree with you here. We run a family business, sales dropped and we had to let an employee go because of that circus. Also we had to cut misc. overheads. At the same time, the amount of man-hours needed to keep things running actually increased. So, it's not all in my head.
What concerns overthinking - guilty as charged.

Apprentice said:
I can't agree with you here. We run a family business, sales dropped and we had to let an employee go because of that circus. Also we had to cut misc. overheads. At the same time, the amount of man-hours needed to keep things running actually increased. So, it's not all in my head.
What concerns overthinking - guilty as charged.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to the actual workload here, I know businesses that are still up and running have people running on fumes from how much they do to keep it all from falling apart. Merely captioning how this is creating even more stress in workers. Where I work, because they closed nine 'factories' of the same chain in a nearby state (where the govt control has been pushed to a degree similar to Italy and China, really oppressing citizens into strong distress from the 'new normal' being dictated) the workload has been impossibly high. This has caused people to take days off just to see the family sometime as they were ALWAYS at work. This easily makes one lose their head in stress. I for one know what it's like to see all the free time (the time dedicated to important rituals at the right time) diminish to "the time needed to travel from home to work and back". This is why I begun doing two RTRs while going to work and back.
At least I have finally memorized all the RTR words and don't need HP Maxine's recorded voice anymore.

Just another example, VERY stress related and possibly having a lot to do with Akasha and the Void.

For the past week I've been stressed like possibly only few other times in my life. Couldn't recover strength by sleeping, constant overthinking (you know that one I bet), and a VERY annoying thing... for days in a row I would wake up without being able to hear anything from my right ear. Zero. No matter what I did. I tried to clean it, wash it with saline water, all that I knew had worked in the past. Nothing.
Oddly, I also noticed how I could not simply "not hear", but I started hearing some things differently, all the 'bass' sounds, and I can tell you that much, I felt the vibration of sounds coming through the floor. I can't explain that one, though, but the not hearing normal sounds from one ear was really getting on my nerves.
Then yesterday I questioned the reason for this and decided it was a stress reaction. I do tend to have physical reactions to stress sometimes, so I decided to just 'choose to let it all go'. FUCK it all. I decided I wasn't going to be fixing things that were possibly simply out of my power, or more correctly, out of my duty as an individual. Problems have been piling up lately, I was losing my mind.
NOT worth it, especially for a dedicated Spiritual Satanist who needs every bit of his mind to fight a war and evolve into whatever mastery Father Satan wants us all to become.

So I went to sleep, woke rested and, most of all, I have no trouble hearing at all. I'm actually feeling positive and also 'guided'. Yesterday night I decided it was time to browse stupid computer games just to let off some steam and spend a bit in a fake world. The 'fake world' I found in this little game had the Akasha color as its main color, TK (my all time favorite ability) as the character's main power, a concept that made me strongly think of "aliens sealing the character's powers" (much like our history as the enemy aliens sealed our Souls), power that are restored in the game by destroying the enemies, and the most catchy one for me at the moment (other than Akasha), all the 24 Futhark alphabet Runes.
If I went and looked for a game more Satanic than this I would have probably failed. Not only that, but somehow it was a clear way to remind me not to give up on TK just because I think it's 'too advanced for me'. Ghost_in_the_Machine said Air is the principle that leads to TK, but at this point I just want to use Akasha as my only Element, and hopefully... no, fuck 'hopefully'.. I know it will work.

Well, that's me again wanting to drop you just a line and keeping you glued to that chair for much longer. Really can't keep it short, can I?

Hail Satan and all the Demons of Hell!

Shael said:
"I came to the conclusion that Earth is the most spiritual of the 4 Elements (not counting the Akasha, obviously, which includes them all and all their skills and features anyway)."

Nobody mentioned it because it wasn't part of the discussion anyway.

I just didn't understand how one could discuss what is the most spiritual element and then completely exclude Ether which is the very essence of "spiritual" itself, the very means to it even. But it is fun to explore the 4 primaries on their own of course.

If I had to say of which ones were the most spiritual in their singular aspects if we're talking in regards to spirituality itself, I'd say in my opinion that would probably be Water. Not my favourite element but I just figure since Water has a lot to do with flow of energy, the creative, the upper chakras and psychic ability which is what caters to our spiritual abilities that this would make the most sense at least.

However if I wanted to pick I'd probably pick Fire just because I like it and as Jack mentioned, the sun, the serpent, our very lifeforce even are the sources of our powers in our bioelectricity as well as our very Will itself to impart spiritual abilities, but in all honestly each of the 4 primaries play an important part. From what I know these 4 elements can generally be used for divination though regardless of either of them being most spiritual. I've only seen on our website that I can recall the mentioning of hydromancy. I'm sure there's pyromancy among the others as well.

I'd imagine divination using Earth would be rather creative with the use of gems which sounds pretty cool to me to be honest.

businesses that are still up and running have people running on fumes from how much they do to keep it all from falling apart.
I couldn't have said it better myself. That's the sad reality. I'm waiting for a change, doing rituals, dreaming of a better world. Obviously we will hit a rough patch soon because these sewer rats ain't gonna go away nicely.

This is why I begun doing two RTRs while going to work and back.
This is fucked. Try to keep your head above it all. I knew it isn't actually appropriate for me to whine. On the other hand, I've done personal rune workings while driving and AC+AoP is a piece of cake on the freeway.

so I decided to just 'choose to let it all go'. FUCK it all.
A bit hard for me to do as I can be really anal about some things that disturb me in my immediate environment (a bit OCD). I may be totally exhausted but I'm still gonna pick up that ugly garbage and throw it in the bin or do my dishes. But I'm getting better also in this department.

at this point I just want to use Akasha as my only Element, and I know it will work.
Lets keep each other posted, right? Today is my 4th day of doing Quintessence.

Well, that's me again wanting to drop you just a line and keeping you glued to that chair for much longer. Really can't keep it short, can I?
I enjoy reading your posts. I don't have friends or good buddies in my life. I've had some but eventually they try to take advantage of me and this is where I usually become ballistic. Even our Father says in the Black Book that He doesn't allow friendly communication with those who are without. I have never had friends in the true meaning of the word. During the years, my mental solitude has slowly progressed. I'm not sorry about it. The only things I can talk to normies about include cars, guns, hunting etc. and there it ends. And as I don't drink anymore, I have no means of adjusting to their level so to speak. (And even then I was a good listener but could not discuss matters that actually interest me.) Our family here at JoS is all I have to discuss interesting topics.

Hail Satan!

Apprentice said:
That was supposed to be our line!

Thank you for the info, seriously. I already suggested to my brother Satan_is_our_Father666 that it seems we would be better off snorting Quintessence as it is said to naturally balance all the other Elements. Working with individual Elements helps one in getting acquainted with them and also in building tolerance, I guess. The reaction of opposite Elements is no joy, though.

Using Ether to balance all of your elements is good when you're in a stick. Experimenting with the other elements however is not useless. Azazel is known to a be a master of black magick and yet we know our gods to be the brightest of positive light beings, the principle of this is that we shouldn't confine ourselves to a singular area of ability or to ignore other potentials of which the universe imparts upon on regardless of mastering it or not, it is important to at least grasp all concepts.

I had no known idea or experience with cryokinesis until I started experimenting with the water element to 'freeze' and cool parts of my own body back when I was dealing with inflammation from an injury all the time. I have since been able to experiment and effectively cool objects down and could potentially advance this further to freezing water solid if I cared for doing so. A live thermometer definitely notices the temperature change and can be fun to practice this with upon an object or surface.

I haven't really done this a lot though or in a long while now because I'm not typically in awe about 'powers' or magical abilities so don't usually have the desire to explore them even when I can do them, it's neat in the moment but it's a sink of energies that I personally would rather utilize for my personal advancement, practicing with magic like that and telekinesis, etc is something I'd rather wait on for when I'm more stronger. Just advancing in general improves your ability to do these things anyways with more vril and stronger chakras, practice just enabled me to be familiar with it and I wouldn't have known how to do it or gotten familiarized if I hadn't decided I wanted to experiment a bit with the Water element.

So there's nothing wrong with exploring the elements, however yes they are an advanced form of magic and direction is required as well as focus and knowing yourself. Experimenting and focusing all the time with one element is going to tune your composition to that element and you must ensure focus on positivity and safety for yourself. Ether is the safety hatch of ensuring everything is balanced out again not to mention spiritual cleanings. One should recognize the very distinct difference of evocation and invocation.

You're the man, Ghost!
Keeping this knowledge in mind, I'm temped to assume that the Fire, Water and Earth and Air are simply what we may perceive as the most spuritual of the Elements because of our stronger affinity or fascination with it, while however this tends to make us easily forget that Akasha is the matrix of it all.

I guess the only problem here, just like the quote states, is that the mage has to get enough experience with all Elements before approaching, or being even able to approach, Akasha.
Guess that makes you the most experienced of us all, mate. :) Thanks for sharing your understanding. We sure need it.

Hail Satan!

I don't actually know how difficult it is to understand the Ether as I've always been naturally tuned to it and don't recall ever needing to experiment with the other elements to 'get it', so trying to see outside of that is beyond my understanding ironically enough. So I can't say for certain how accurate the quote is in regards to exploring the other elements first. Maybe it helps to grasp the contrasts and in that understanding the Ether as the contraster of energies itself might help one to understand it.

Ether is not a perfect element though in every aspect, I don't want to give the impression that it's this almighty benefactor. Too much perception through Ether and denial of all else besides it gives everything a rather... 'not there' feeling. This is the essence of spacing out or zoning out into deep space 9 and not being aware of your surroundings. When you're staring off into space as still as a brick with an eerie silence or stillness in your mind as you sit comfortable staring at nothing particular and you have no desire to move or break out of it, this is being caused by the Ether element creating a void in your mind and psychic perception.

Ether is a 'nothing' state, it is the essence of The Void and too much of it in the mind of focus and embracing is not good. It can contrast a variety of things to understand them on the astral, but in my experience it can make absent of other understandings in a form of invisibility and make you entirely miss certain factors by voiding them from your awareness if you're not careful. In that aspect it should be utilized in caution with knowledge to grounding yourself to reality.

Ether creates balance, but like all energies, even balance should be in moderation to simply what is needed enough to stabilize as per is natural to an individual's composition. Too much actual perfected balance is like putting two same-forces against one another, they cancel each other out so then there is nothing, no negatives, but also no positives. Too much perfection means no perfection, which means inertion and void of experience, feelings, sensations, state of being, existence.

So when I go on about the powers and abilities of the Ether and such with intuition, don't think I am praising it as this almighty glorified force that can do no wrong, it's not even my favourite element, it's simply the one I understand and am in tune with the most and through it I can potentially understand all because the essence of The Ether is the contrasting differentiations of all that spiritually exists in order to perceive them on the astral therefore understands it.

This is why I can be so knowledgeable about spiritual matters and how it all works. You can't exactly find the way I describe and explain a good portion of the astral and such on this forum in a book or even on our website. It's all understood intuitively with the Ether. But even with members calling me 'Guru' or 'Brahmin' this does not mean anything towards spiritual advancement, just in being psychically knowledgeable, and it's not even perfect or 100% reliable otherwise that would be unbelievable power, I'd be skipping off to a lottery booth in seconds. And a psychic medium normie can talk with and see ghosts all they want better than a clergy member can, but they're still years of effort away from even ascending their serpent. You know what I mean?

Real advancement is one's total overall spiritual power and strength in one's actual soul, energy levels, chakra, freedom, etc, not in the singular natural abilities they can do over others. Of course, being able to have spiritual knowledge like this helps which is why I share as much as I can so frequently on this forum, I'm not going to be selfish and claim all I'm able to know that works for myself just to ride over others. And being able to work with spirits would also help for a psychic medium in it's own way. What I'm trying to say is the gods want us to use our own natural abilities to aid in our advancements and this path as well as each other.

Apprentice said:
A bit hard for me to do as I can be really anal about some things that disturb me in my immediate environment (a bit OCD). I may be totally exhausted but I'm still gonna pick up that ugly garbage and throw it in the bin or do my dishes. But I'm getting better also in this department.

Lets keep each other posted, right? Today is my 4th day of doing Quintessence.

I enjoy reading your posts. I don't have friends or good buddies in my life. I've had some but eventually they try to take advantage of me and this is where I usually become ballistic. Even our Father says in the Black Book that He doesn't allow friendly communication with those who are without. I have never had friends in the true meaning of the word. During the years, my mental solitude has slowly progressed. I'm not sorry about it. The only things I can talk to normies about include cars, guns, hunting etc. and there it ends. And as I don't drink anymore, I have no means of adjusting to their level so to speak. (And even then I was a good listener but could not discuss matters that actually interest me.) Our family here at JoS is all I have to discuss interesting topics.

I don't have OCD (other than sometimes when perhaps I feel a 'duty' to fix something or clean a machine.. something that comes from my perhaps moronic personal feeling machines as some kind of sentient beings capable of storing emotions and such.. yes, moronic perhaps, no matter how many times I'm told this isn't possible), but I generally stick to some worries and thoughts I shouldn't hold on to and bring them into my meditation time.
This 'letting go' I mentioned doesn't really concern chores and such, but mostly thoughts that cause constant worry, even when I know there's nothing I can do, or rather immediately do to solve a problem. This becomes helpful when I force myself to let go of stress that otherwise sticks in my head and won't let me meditate in peace. There's a nice post from Ghost (in his signature there's the link) about Void meditation and what it means to use that Void to meditate. In my opinion it's still the absolutely hardest meditation there is, because one can easily visualize two intersecting pyramids while the thumb touches the other fingers in sequence, or two snakes made of light piercing every chakra from 1st to 7th and activating all chakras in between, and so on, but to actually accomplish total mind silence, to the point of allowing only a Void to exist and letting it attract wisdom from the astral, that is some serious shit.

Quintessence.... I don't think I'm lying if I tell you that I find it to be the most pleasurable of the Elements. This goes against whenever I say I don't feel it (as a matter of fact all I know about it is that it looks like blacklight's color) but let's say that I don't feel like in the obvious material way you'd feel other elements, pressing gravity, cooling, hot or making one electrified and dizzy. It's more like a feeling of omnipresent substance making itself known. This is the only way I can describe it for now, I will add more when I know it better. And as for 'the most pleasurable', I have to clarify this too. It's not pleasurable like another Element or energy can be, it's not cooling me down if I'm hot or warming in winter or anything like that. When I say pleasurable, I mean I feel a connection with something so subtly dense and so present in everything, like what some would call 'the very fabric of existence', that I can easily tell it is capable of performing just ANY task, power, ability related goal. Even things I too tend to disregard as 'physical impossibility' suddenly become something I totally believe in. It doesn't matter what the logic part of my mind says or what other people say is possible or impossible simply because the logic part is limited in its tiny universe and has absolutely no business outside of its sphere of influence.
Well, that's my two cents on the most evasive of the Elements, hope it can inspire you to understand it better. I am just getting started understanding it, but something about it makes me strongly optimistic and positive about approaching it.

And, exactly the same here about friends and people one (a SS) can actually talk to.
This forum is the only place I feel free to speak my mind and tell things I no longer tell anyone, normies or people that I erroneously thought I could trust with important information. I do believe we can all help each other as well, so it's not just great that we get along and enjoy communicating, but also that thanks to our sharing experiences and hints we can actually help each other growing with pieces of each others' puzzles, possibly giving each other exactly what the other needed in order to advance.
I know this is working for me and a few people here, you and Ghost in the Machine feel strongly helpful to me. I also assume that being on about the same level or not that far behind some others can really make a dent in how we employ our time to advance, finding more useful information in those that aren't much more advanced than us or much inferior in ability, but at the approximately same level.
Normies, the only conversations I have with them that are not a complete waste of time are those about some truths we (who more who less) know or have known for a while, like the facts on vaccines and microchips and tagging us like cattle to control us, and even when talking about these things there's only one person in so many that will appreciate the topic and provide a good feedback. The others... I just avoid communication if I know they won't listen to reason, logic and least of all other people's knowledge and facts.
So I'm glad you enjoy our conversations here, it goes both ways.

Keep me updated on the Akasha working. I'm not absorbing it right now as I had restarted my study of Earth (mostly to balance myself), but will shortly get back to that one. I feel confident I can obtain more experience from it now than I did previous times.

Take care of yourself, Brother.

Hail Satan!

Absolutely right.
When I look back at how I always studied the Elements, I can clearly see how I have been cycling between them with a certain order or sequence. In my understanding, this means that basically every time I approached the next Element I had a better grip on it's basic concept, and was readier to understand it. Looking back now, I also understand how stupid and deluded I was every time I wanted to 'go all out' with one single Element, thinking it would have made me impervious to that chosen Element and a master of it. Foolish, of course, but one only sees this mistake with time and repeated experiences (i.e. more mistakes).

While I don't feel ready to approach Akasha/Quintessence as a mage, almost surely not being as proficient as you with the other 4 Elements, I feel that I could somehow have a better chance at learning from it than if I was still mingling all the time with the usual 4, just cycling between them like a prisoner that rams each one of 4 walls of a room repeatedly, completely failing to realize that the only way out is either up and down.

So thanks again for pointing that out. Maybe the Gods guided us to this point as they knew I'd listen to your advice and realize something important by choosing to 'go all out' with this 5th Element, who knows.

Hail Satan!

this made me curious,is there etherokinesis?if yes,how does it work?does it create void,purple flames or something else?

Absolutely right.
When I look back at how I always studied the Elements, I can clearly see how I have been cycling between them with a certain order or sequence. In my understanding, this means that basically every time I approached the next Element I had a better grip on it's basic concept, and was readier to understand it. Looking back now, I also understand how stupid and deluded I was every time I wanted to 'go all out' with one single Element, thinking it would have made me impervious to that chosen Element and a master of it. Foolish, of course, but one only sees this mistake with time and repeated experiences (i.e. more mistakes).

While I don't feel ready to approach Akasha/Quintessence as a mage, almost surely not being as proficient as you with the other 4 Elements, I feel that I could somehow have a better chance at learning from it than if I was still mingling all the time with the usual 4, just cycling between them like a prisoner that rams each one of 4 walls of a room repeatedly, completely failing to realize that the only way out is either up and down.

So thanks again for pointing that out. Maybe the Gods guided us to this point as they knew I'd listen to your advice and realize something important by choosing to 'go all out' with this 5th Element, who knows.

Hail Satan!

Ether will actually help you understand the 4 primaries because it is a contraster as a medium. This means it makes the differentiating properties of energies 'stand out' more in psychic perception so you have a more sharp 'view' of them, therefore can understand them a bit better and withdraw more knowledge.

This is how Ether works with intuition by providing these roads to the psychic perception, truth is then deciphered through the third-eye as it is drawn in which differentiates as separate from the imagination part of the psyche, one then has to interpret the percentage of truths in your confidence separate from emotions and the self through knowing and what is solidly 'told' to you as what actually 'is' as opposed to what isn't.

This is how I gather psychic information to figure out how energies and such work on the astral and how the psychic mind functions among many other things of spiritual sciences. I've had a lot of people here ask me how I know what I share, where they can read my sources or how I come across the information and all I can really tell them is that I have no books, I have no websites or sources to give because the majority of the complexities I share are all from just intuition and I don't share the information as truth unless it's proven to work and I have tried it for myself.

The only real 'research' I do is pondering and playing around with my thoughts until I fish out the truths on the astral from within the jumbled mess; Actual research though is what helps open up more doors to deeper understandings so it's not useless. It is also how I read what other member's problems are and what solutions will help them as well as what they need to know and what will help them on this path in their advancements. You see how long my posts are, I spend a lot of time explaining everything very thoroughly and in depth.

Working with the elements is clearly one of your own personal strengths and I can tell you right now it does not appear to be a mere interest. You potentially may be someone who uses elements in divination and as key tools to greater goals, a shaman or elementalist I believe is what it might be called. In any event the elements themselves seem to be your strength on this path. In the way intuition is my tool that helps me advance, the elements and how they help you understand both the astral and physical world around you seem to be yours, I would utilize it.

However just like intuition and warfare with me, use it wisely and be wary. Don't lose yourself to your drive. You're supposed to be the one in control, not your obsessions. Moderation is key. And again, just like my intuition, I can spend all day experimenting and learning and exploring truths, knowledge, information and why things work just because it's fun and I enjoy it... but unless I actually apply it to my daily meditations, workings and advancements, then I'm only ever really just messing around.

Don't just try to explore and learn more, you can do this for sure but you should also use what you learn and understand from your personal studies and experimentations to your advantage on this path.

Use your strengths, and in time your strengths will help you find more.

Ether will actually help you understand the 4 primaries because it is a contraster as a medium. This means it makes the differentiating properties of energies 'stand out' more in psychic perception so you have a more sharp 'view' of them, therefore can understand them a bit better and withdraw more knowledge.

This is how Ether works with intuition by providing these roads to the psychic perception, truth is then deciphered through the third-eye as it is drawn in which differentiates as separate from the imagination part of the psyche, one then has to interpret the percentage of truths in your confidence separate from emotions and the self through knowing and what is solidly 'told' to you as what actually 'is' as opposed to what isn't.

This is how I gather psychic information to figure out how energies and such work on the astral and how the psychic mind functions among many other things of spiritual sciences. I've had a lot of people here ask me how I know what I share, where they can read my sources or how I come across the information and all I can really tell them is that I have no books, I have no websites or sources to give because the majority of the complexities I share are all from just intuition and I don't share the information as truth unless it's proven to work and I have tried it for myself.

The only real 'research' I do is pondering and playing around with my thoughts until I fish out the truths on the astral from within the jumbled mess; Actual research though is what helps open up more doors to deeper understandings so it's not useless. It is also how I read what other member's problems are and what solutions will help them as well as what they need to know and what will help them on this path in their advancements. You see how long my posts are, I spend a lot of time explaining everything very thoroughly and in depth.

Working with the elements is clearly one of your own personal strengths and I can tell you right now it does not appear to be a mere interest. You potentially may be someone who uses elements in divination and as key tools to greater goals, a shaman or elementalist I believe is what it might be called. In any event the elements themselves seem to be your strength on this path. In the way intuition is my tool that helps me advance, the elements and how they help you understand both the astral and physical world around you seem to be yours, I would utilize it.

However just like intuition and warfare with me, use it wisely and be wary. Don't lose yourself to your drive. You're supposed to be the one in control, not your obsessions. Moderation is key. And again, just like my intuition, I can spend all day experimenting and learning and exploring truths, knowledge, information and why things work just because it's fun and I enjoy it... but unless I actually apply it to my daily meditations, workings and advancements, then I'm only ever really just messing around.

Don't just try to explore and learn more, you can do this for sure but you should also use what you learn and understand from your personal studies and experimentations to your advantage on this path.

Use your strengths, and in time your strengths will help you find more.

Dude, I love you. XD
I do appreciate a lot your long posts and the information you share is always on point and correct. Fishing this information as you do is something really useful and a skill I tried to develop but other that some good days where I assume the planets help me and visions seem almost easy to draw, many other times I feel like I'm blind and deaf.

The Ether, as you say, seems to increase the elements' features, so to speak, not in a wide enough way that I find this easy yet but I can tell there's different forces at work and that they work together. When I'll figure out how exactly I can use this to my advantage I'll probably be able to draw more information and knowledge from this.

As for these exact words of yours: "Working with the elements is clearly one of your own personal strengths and I can tell you right now it does not appear to be a mere interest. You potentially may be someone who uses elements in divination and as key tools to greater goals, a shaman or elementalist I believe is what it might be called."
...this is why I opened this message the way I did.
Not as much for the welcome praise, of course, but because the way you worded this would suggest anyone you read excerpts from one of my diaries/black journals where I draw my conclusion on what an 'elementalist' or 'shaman' is. It's a journal where I analyze solely the topic of elements, vibrations and sound waves, and how an individual (the elementalist or shaman) can use this vibration from one of more elements in other to let the element 'dance to its music'.

I'm saving this message from you as I know it will make more sense in the future, guiding me to understanding I am currently unable to grasp.

Thank you so much for taking your time to write so extensively, I really appreciate all these hints.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back