Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jewvid-19 vaccine

Artanis

Is The vaccine how dangerous? I mean, it IS The main objective of The whole pandemic And it does include The nanosize microchip in order to scan The individual, that has The individual taken The vaccine. But right now it would seem like that at least half of Finnish population would take it when it arrives. I mean, there doesnt seem to really Be ANY opposition for The vaccine of any kind.

I hope im wrong. And If i am, would someone like to correct me? And If im right, can we stop this in Time? To reduce The damage/death toll?

Artanis said:
Is The vaccine how dangerous? I mean, it IS The main objective of The whole pandemic And it does include The nanosize microchip in order to scan The individual, that has The individual taken The vaccine. But right now it would seem like that at least half of Finnish population would take it when it arrives. I mean, there doesnt seem to really Be ANY opposition for The vaccine of any kind.

I hope im wrong. And If i am, would someone like to correct me? And If im right, can we stop this in Time? To reduce The damage/death toll?
There will most likely be things happening in regards to this before it can be carried out. I wouldnt worry much about it now if I were you, just keep doing the rituals and follow any schedules that are released.

It remains to be seen whether their main objective will be a very harmful vaccine, or the surveillance chip that comes with it (or both). I'm sure they will also adapt their plan accordingly depending on how people react.

Follow Del bigtree.

20% of the vaccine trial participants were sent to the hospital, some of them paralyzed.

100% of participants had some sort of side effect.

This is an MRNA vaccine, never done before in history, very experimental and dangerous. These people are essentially mad scientists.

Find a sympathetic doctor to fake a medical exemption or a document saying that you have already had the corona

Also you know the "pandemic" is just an excuse for the vaccines when only 1% of the population has been infected and it's been circulating for seven months already.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Follow Del bigtree.

20% of the vaccine trial participants were sent to the hospital, some of them paralyzed.

This is an MRNA vaccine, never done before in history, very experimental and dangerous. These people are essentially mad scientists.
MRNA changes the code of your DNA, so every cell in your whole body will permanently have different DNA. And that DNA can be anything they want. They can give you 10,000 different genetic disorders, they can erase sections of DNA, they can add in anything. They can make entire races of people go extinct, erase all their specialized characteristics, turn them into grey aliens.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Follow Del bigtree.

MRNA changes the code of your DNA, so every cell in your whole body will permanently have different DNA. And that DNA can be anything they want. They can give you 10,000 different genetic disorders, they can erase sections of DNA, they can add in anything. They can make entire races of people go extinct, erase all their specialized characteristics, turn them into grey aliens.

It isn’t even correct to call this a vaccine, it is basically cancer taking over your cells and DNA.

Taking this shot really is becoming a grey borg.

I wonder if some of our scientists can use this technology back against them and convert their reptilian DNA into our DNA, that seems like a relatively humane way to at least rid them of some psychopathic tendencies.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Follow Del bigtree.

It isn’t even correct to call this a vaccine, it is basically cancer taking over your cells and DNA.

Taking this shot really is becoming a grey borg.

Well... If something like THAT comes for the world, we REALLY are in the last years of this war. This whole pandemic sounds SOOO serious, that i couldnt actually belive that something even BIGGER would be needed to be done by the Enemy to make the whole world see what they are(as in we to ´´reach the climax of our cause``).

Just imagine (if im right that is :lol: )... The last few years of this war... By 2030 the Enemy would be done. No more war, no more suffering, no more enslavement, no more crime... Wow.

(IF again, these indeed ARE the last few years)LETS FINISH WHAT OUR ANCESTORS STARTED THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!

SIEG HEIL!!
HAIL SATAN!!!

wildwind said:
I wonder if some of our scientists can use this technology back against them and convert their reptilian DNA into our DNA, that seems like a relatively humane way to at least rid them of some psychopathic tendencies.

The problem is unfortunately not in their DNA, but in their soul. Its their nature to be as evil and vile as possible. :evil:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back