Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep paralysis - please help

Satanic_truth

Kind of desperate for solutions here guys as of now this is my third morning in a row of having sleep paralysis. It ranges from terrifying and accompanied by nightmares to not scary at all I just can't move . I'm not a kid I am an adult and this is only a fairly recent development (about a month old)

It's seriously distressing and I hope you can offer some solutions or explanations?

Thanks

Sleep paralysis mostly occur because of stress, try solving the matters that are worrying you, use magick to accomplish this. Maybe drinking water or tee would help.
Also try a different sleeping position, a different mattress or a different "climate" (i.e close/keep the window open at night, use a fan or use move covers). I would recommend avoiding sleeping on your back as this helps the mind with going in a trance state, which could trigger sleep paralysis while sleeping.

Sleeping on my back after a very stressful day guarantees a sleeping paralysis for me.

Although a very long time ago HPess Maxine Dietrich have stated that sleep paralysis isn't a form of an enemy attack, I recall very vividly one of the HPs (most likely her) revising this information to correct it. So I would also advise you to up your AoP, as the enemy could be behind it.

Hello Satanic_truth88.

Yes indeed, sleep paralysis can be frightening. I use to deal with it myself.
Do you sleep on your back? The highest percentage of people who experience sleep paralysis are back sleepers. I dealt with this as an adult also, but learned to sleep (and fall asleep) on my right and left sides.
Also, while you are experiencing sleep paralysis , concentrate on moving your fingers and toes as quickly as you can.
These things have worked great for me.
Hope these things help.

Hail Father Satan

One morning I woke up and went into an awake paralysis then I got punched in the face by an entity.

We lived by a graveyard and the house was from the 20's.

Long before I discovered Spiritual Satanism.

Definitely protect your room with Satanic blue fire.

I would do that just in case something wants to attack you during the state.

Make sure it hits outside the door cracks and out the vent.

Do it strong enough and you can actually see the blue flame sometimes in your room as you go about your day.

I know I do.

I believe you could do hypnosis for sleep paralysis and then there is also this site which could help as well:

https://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/05/08/how-to-stop-sleep-paralysis-10-prevention-strategies/

I wish you luck my friend.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Kind of desperate for solutions here guys as of now this is my third morning in a row of having sleep paralysis. It ranges from terrifying and accompanied by nightmares to not scary at all I just can't move . I'm not a kid I am an adult and this is only a fairly recent development (about a month old)

It's seriously distressing and I hope you can offer some solutions or explanations?

Thanks

Sleep Paralysis is caused when the connection between the soul and body disconnects on a conscious and bodily level but you remain 'awake'. You switch over your astral conscious and astral body and disassociate and disconnect from the physical as your physical form falls asleep... but somehow you hold enough awareness to stay enough awake in your astral conscious of which usually wanders about the astral plane conjuring up the dreams we see as we sleep. This is why you cannot move because your soul is still tied to the physical body and you haven't done the appropriate measures, visualizations and intents to actually fully disconnect in order to leave and traverse the astral plane as, quite literally, a ghost.

This is also why you see and hear bizarre things while in the paralysis, welcome to the thought plane, also known as the astral realm/spirit plane the place our dreams project onto as well as our thoughts, will and directing of energies, the place you go when you astral project as well as our gods and demons. Anything you see or hear can either be the truth of the outside reality before you or the projection of your own thoughts/fear/concerns/expectations as a veil over your perception, takes a bit of discipline and control to make this how you want it to be.

This realm and reaction of our thoughts happens all the time when we're awake 24/7, this thought plane or astral realm is what we work with while awake when doing magic and spiritual meditations, it doesn't just stop existing as soon as we wake up, we just don't see/hear it because we're more tuned into the physical plane, not the astral, so really we're actually dreaming all the time because our dreams are projections on the astral plane of our thoughts or thought-influences.

It's perfectly harmless and yes I understand can be a bit scary but hopefully knowing what it is might help you understand. Maybe reading on lucid dreams can peak some interest to actually utilize this as a fantastic door to opportunities? Not everybody knows how to just astral project or switch complete conscious planes like this.

If you're interested to explore this you can read "New Meditators - The Power of Our Minds and Real Magic" which explains the factors of our mind and the astral realm.

You can also read all of my posts in this thread about dreams and what dreams are and how they work.

Now if you really are uncomfortable with the sleep paralysis and have no interest in experimenting with it, you can try vibrating the Mannaz rune 30 times or just as many times as you feel you need to in general before bed.

Focus the vibrations to calmly envelope your upper chakras or just your head as a whole, you may or may not feel a strange focus of attention on the left side of your brain, this is normal. Mannaz is logical and grounding, it should help hold you to your physical body a little bit better so you actually fully fall asleep with it and don't stay so psychically aware enough that you essentially remain awake on the astral body as your physical one falls asleep.

Hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back