Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

3rd eye question

mendez

Im opening my third eye, and want to know how long should i visualize my third eye in white light, and why is this necessary? What does this white light do?
How many times in a day should i focus on my third eye?

Hail Satan!

Imagine you have a muscle that you haven’t used for a very long time and then you begin trying to use it and make it active. It’s going to take time and effort to make it become active and strengthened, it’s not just going to be fully strengthened after just one session of working it out.

It’s basically like that. You’re trying to get in tune with that part of your soul(the third eye chakra) to get it functioning and active.

So meditation on the third eye and other chakras(energy centers) is a good thing as this is what Spiritual Satanism is about. Empowering and getting in tune with the soul so we can elevate to a higher level of power and consciousness like the Gods.

So just take that into consideration.

mendez said:
Im opening my third eye, and want to know how long should i visualize my third eye in white light, and why is this necessary? What does this white light do?
How many times in a day should i focus on my third eye?

Hail Satan!
It's like how your body depends on a healthy flow of blood. Imagine tying a rope tightly around your elbow, and keeping it there for a day. Your arm is going to be affected, cells lacking oxygen and nutrients because of the hampered flow of blood.

The soul runs on energy and the chakras can be considered to be organs. When energy doesn't flow to them, they get affected and become dormant. It may take weeks,months or even years of consistent meditation to revitalize and revamp the soul back to a healthy state after lifetimes of ignoring it.

This is why you visualize the light on your third eye, vibrate words of power, etc, to not only awaken it but also to get it functioning properly again. Part of this is also training it to see energy and other things on the astral. Download the Hell's Army Spiritual Warfare training manual PDF from JoS library and check out the exercises for training your astral sight and other astral senses. All the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back