Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blockage?

NameHere

Hi there!!!

So, I've been working on opening my Crown Chakra and ever since I started, I feel this very strong, uncomfortable pulling on my left sides back down, sometimes I even end up feeling like I'm literally falling down. The sensation feels similar to that of when you're doing a past life regression meditation and getting into a trance to where you need to will yourself falling down to get into a deeper trance.
Yesterday I even felt my Clairaudience points on my right side activating, it was quite interesting.
Maybe this is my chakras at work???

So my question is this: Is this some sort of blockage (it makes me feel very dizzy, my head starts to spin, there's a very stron pull on my left back side) or is this my minds/bodies/souls way of going into a trance??

The only think the joyofsatan.org meditation on the Crown Chakra suggests is that if the Crown is open or when it's open, there should follow a lightness and total pleasurable bliss.
I thought that at first it might be my kundalini or the twin serpent (Ida and Pingla) at work, but upon further looking into the meditations of these, I found no clue on that.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could explain what this is?
I apologize if the answer is obvious, I just require further guidance on this matter.
Thank you!!!

Hail Satan! Hail Andras! Hail Phoenix!

NameHere said:
Hi there!!!

So, I've been working on opening my Crown Chakra and ever since I started, I feel this very strong, uncomfortable pulling on my left sides back down, sometimes I even end up feeling like I'm literally falling down. The sensation feels similar to that of when you're doing a past life regression meditation and getting into a trance to where you need to will yourself falling down to get into a deeper trance.
Yesterday I even felt my Clairaudience points on my right side activating, it was quite interesting.

So my question is this: Is this some sort of blockage (it makes me feel very dizzy, my head starts to spin, there's a very stron pull on my left back side) or is this my minds/bodies/souls way of going into a trance??

The only think the joyofsatan.org meditation on the Crown Chakra suggests is that if the Crown is open or when it's open, there should follow a lightness and total pleasurable bliss.
I thought that at first it might be my kundalini or the twin serpent (Ida and Pingla) at work, but upon further looking into the meditations of these, I found no clue on that.

I apologize if the answer is obvious, I just require further guidance on this matter.
Thank you!!!

That... Doesnt sound right honestly. I'd look into it. Clean your soul either Suryae or Raum full rosary until ya feel better. Try meditating on whats causing it.

I did get headaches at times while working on my upper chakras or an intense feeling in my third eye and sometimes my crown but not that.

Arin said:
NameHere said:
Hi there!!!

Thank you!!!

That... Doesnt sound right honestly. I'd look into it. Clean your soul either Suryae or Raum full rosary until ya feel better. Try meditating on whats causing it.

I did get headaches at times while working on my upper chakras or an intense feeling in my third eye and sometimes my crown but not that.

I should probably mention... I mean once a day. Dont overdo vibrations, its not good for ya.

Arin said:
NameHere said:
Hi there!!!

Thank you!!!

Strangely, it isn't occurring anymore. Some slight lightheadness occurs, but nothing so far.

While meditating tho, I saw my astral wings sprout out, they look a beautiful soft golden color. It's really cool!!!!
I wonder if the wing colours mean anything.....

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ANDRAS!! HAIL PHOENIX!!

NameHere said:
Arin said:
NameHere said:
Hi there!!!

Thank you!!!

Strangely, it isn't occurring anymore. Some slight lightheadness occurs, but nothing so far.

While meditating tho, I saw my astral wings sprout out, they look a beautiful soft golden color. It's really cool!!!!
I wonder if the wing colours mean anything.....

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ANDRAS!! HAIL PHOENIX!!

Good to hear. Also they probably do but I don't know yet. Color descriptions on the sight may provide some insight. Not sure what color my wings are yet. I can feel them at times but have yet to see them. Might be a good idea for me to meditate on them other then the wings of the soul meditation. Wots meditation always tires me out pretty quick haha, its quite literally like using an atrophied muscle.

Arin said:
NameHere said:
Hi there!!!

Thank you!!!

Sexual orgasms help a lot and are extremely powerful.
Get creative and imagine blockage in any way you like , for example , a wooden plate on top of your chakra you feel blockage on and hit the blockage ( wooden plate) and break it and move to the next chakra. Keep doing this everyday.
I too get uncomfortable with mantras not to mention they are time taking.
Imagine a strong beam of light like the sun moving up from your chakras through the top of your your blockage( or head).
This is mentioned on the website too. ( the wooden block way is a way I use and I feel comfortable with it but your can imagine the blockage the way you feel comfortable).

Oh I know what you mean!!

Back when I was still pretty new, I was working on my astral wings with the WotS meditation and it tired me out, but I did feel them and kinda see them. They looked sort of like dark grey, then black, now a soft golden.

I did look at the colour page on the satanisgod.org website, but I personally wonder if certain wing colours or whatnot have a deeper meaning. Like each of our Gods has different coloured wings, so yeah.

It's pretty cool when you think about it!!

Usthepeople666 said:

Get creative and imagine blockage in any way you like , for example , a wooden plate on top of your chakra you feel blockage on and hit the blockage ( wooden plate) and break it and move to the next chakra. Keep doing this everyday.
Imagine a strong beam of light like the sun moving up from your chakras through the top of your your blockage( or head).
This is mentioned on the website too. ( the wooden block way is a way I use and I feel comfortable with it but your can imagine the blockage the way you feel comfortable).

Thank you!

I sometimes use orgasm energy and guide it through all of my chakras and then imagine all chakras of my body lighting up (being activated) before I engulf the energy as a whole and imagine it empowering my aura.

And other times I just can't help it, but feel like sending every orgasm energy I get to either my GD's or Father Satan. They need it more than I do, I always think that.

NameHere said:

Oh I know what you mean!!

Back when I was still pretty new, I was working on my astral wings with the WotS meditation and it tired me out, but I did feel them and kinda see them. They looked sort of like dark grey, then black, now a soft golden.

I did look at the colour page on the satanisgod.org website, but I personally wonder if certain wing colours or whatnot have a deeper meaning. Like each of our Gods has different coloured wings, so yeah.

It's pretty cool when you think about it!!

Usthepeople666 said:

Thank you!

I sometimes use orgasm energy and guide it through all of my chakras and then imagine all chakras of my body lighting up (being activated) before I engulf the energy as a whole and imagine it empowering my aura.

And other times I just can't help it, but feel like sending every orgasm energy I get to either my GD's or Father Satan. They need it more than I do, I always think that.

Not a problem. I do too.
Sometimes just vibrate Surya on His sigil so please who read the prayer for protection can get a bit help or even Fehu sometimes for people who may be in need of money apart from the rituals.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back