Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A thought...

Sundara

All of our efforts, strifes, wins, losses, suffering and glory has led us to this point in history.

Never before have we had a ritual like the RTR rituals.

Never before would it have been possible.

If it weren’t for our great Führers efforts...
If it weren’t for the revolutionaries that carved the pathway to this forum and Joy of Satan being possible...
If it weren’t for each and every one of our ancestors that persevered and never gave in in the face of darkness...

We wouldn’t be here doing this now. This wouldn’t be possible. We wouldn’t be here watching the collapse of our enemies right before our eyes. To finally see the light at the end of the road is something that our ancestors knew would come of their actions, though they’d never see it in their lifetime.

We are lucky to see these efforts coming to fruition, no longer are they gaining power. The final moves the enemy is making are only a product of what once was, and not what IS. Far sooner than they could’ve expected; let’s make them feel the suffering they’ve inflicted upon our people ninefold. May this war bring you great joy through all struggles and success.

I’m really grateful to be standing with you all near or far. We have had past lives together - we have fought together through centuries - we are family and we are reunited.

Thank you all for participating in our group rituals and protecting our satanic society. The sun has been shining upon us while our enemies scramble for bones.

Hail Satan!

If it wasn't for Adolf Hitler, Europe might have became communist, and if that happened who knows what could've happened next.

I am my ancestor. I always tried to help out where I could as well. It is likely I knew some of you all in the past too at various times. We are all like a family I realized this. We are our own ancestors other than Adolf Hitler and some of the Top Nazis who achieved Godhood most of the people in History are here who fought the enemy and stood for Father Satan the great people and the small people are incarnated and mostly here. We are like a family. Even if we are only a few thousand we are what kept the world from burning. Many of us have been great and small in various incarnations but we always fought and did what we could to make the world a better place. Now I dont believe I personally took part in Nazism cause from what I remember I was stuck in some communist place trying to escape it to America, but I cant believe I didnt take part in some way of the American Revolution because the way the founders and all those other people go on about freedom and stuff is the same way I talk today. I wouldnt know who I was completly in any of this though. I am unsure of my past lives so dont quote me on this I am just saying it sounds exactly like me the type of philosophy they had. I always looked up to the American founders for this reason. But anyways I know I did help out or try to help out in various things over the centuries.

We are our ancestors various ones of us were incarnated at different times to do different things but there probably always were SS on earth. Also many of us knew eachother. However before the internet I believe we used astral communication a lot more and also more so were closer to eachother to form groups than this incarnation.

Aquarius said:
If it wasn't for Adolf Hitler, Europe might have became communist, and if that happened who knows what could've happened next.
There isn't even a doubt. Europe would have became communist 100% without Hitler. Same for the whole world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back