Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Investments Other than Silver

Eman123

It has become my understanding that buying silver coins plays into some form of perverted jew capitalism . My point is I have some silver coins but want to sell all of it,and never purchase it again, is it still ethical for a Satanist to sell it then ? What investments have worked for you ? It's a moon void but I'm just curious. Thanks...

There isn’t anything wrong with gold/silver. You should keep what you have, what with the price of it going up like it has. People have valued gold and silver since ancient times. Real estate is definitely something to consider, if you can afford it. I like Bitcoin as well, but I’m not so keen on all of the other cryptos. Guns and ammo are good choices, if you live in a country where this is feasible. The stock market is something that can be considered, but you really have to be knowledgeable and follow it regularly.

Eman123 said:
It has become my understanding that buying silver coins plays into some form of perverted jew capitalism . My point is I have some silver coins but want to sell all of it,and never purchase it again, is it still ethical for a Satanist to sell it then ? What investments have worked for you ? It's a moon void but I'm just curious. Thanks...

Read this:
Money Wins (HP Mageson666)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18816&p=74631&hilit=money+jewish#p74631

Hey thanks I appreciate the good advice . Cheers to our bright future..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back