Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What do horns symbolize?

Seby

Alexander the Great is shown with horns and He completed the Magnum Opus but I'm not sure that horns symbolize such.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Alexander the Great is shown with horns and He completed the Magnum Opus but I'm not sure that horns symbolize such.

If one studies the http://www.satanisgod.org website, one will see the answer to it here:
https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html

The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent.

Hail Satan!

A combination of mercury afixed i.e. flowing. And on top of that a high or higher spiritual rank.

TopoftheAbyss said:

"The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent."
Azazel_Hatra2.gif
Mercury666.gif

Source

Ghost in the Machine said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

"The horns are symbolic of the life force, the witchpower, vril, chi...This is symbolized by the symbol for the planet Mercury [shown directly below]. "Mercury" is known as "Messenger of the Gods." "God/s" is a code-word for the chakras. Note the horns shown on the image of Azazel [shown at left], with the rays shining fromm his head, representing the risen serpent."
Azazel_Hatra2.gif
Mercury666.gif

Source
Are we sure Gods is code word for Chakra? It doesn't feel right. Maybe it's outdated information?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ghost in the Machine said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Azazel_Hatra2.gif
Mercury666.gif

Source
Are we sure Gods is code word for Chakra? It doesn't feel right. Maybe it's outdated information?
Gods are chakras.
As they through regular work take us higher to what we are supposed to be .
We had a sermon where it said "Satan is not to be worshipped".( something of this sort)
What is God for us? Satan. But going deeper and into the rituals and studying we find out that he is the creator of our Gentile Races or " Father of the Gentile races".
In the view of the Universe there can be many creators of various life forms. How they treat their creation I guess is what seperated us.
Ours wants us to be like HIM. Not just in the sense of being immortal but over all a well rounded person with individual characteristics.
The enemy reptilians who created the Jews treat them well only till their purpose was looking somewhat achievable. But now at this point, as HP Cobra stated about them being microchipped. Now we have to remember that they are still in power and their thoughtform hasnt really been destroyed completely. So this is the enemy Race or their "Gods".
So it looks clear that chakras without corruption are "Gods" as the faster they spin( cleaner, empowered ) etc puts us on a higher level of understanding than the average individual. and magnum opus being the ultimate goal.
So I dont really think the information is ourdated.

Usthepeople666 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Ida and Pingala

How?
Ida and Pingala on the sides, and Sushumna in the middle. When soul is risen, Ida and Pingala come up through the crown chakra and out the top of the head. They come out like antlers or horns.

This was talked about on an old article in the Important Articles by JOS Ministries section.

Usthepeople666 said:
Ida and Pingala

How?
Ida and Pingala on the sides, and Sushumna in the middle. When soul is risen, Ida and Pingala come up through the crown chakra and out the top of the head. They come out like antlers or horns.

This was talked about on an old article in the Important Articles by JOS Ministries section.

Thank you sir . :)

Ravenheart666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I didn't know Alexander is a God of Satan now. Is it true? He wasn't poisoned?
Yeah, it's common knowledge on JoS that he finished the Magnum Opus. Plus he was deified, in the ancient world deification meant becoming a God. Everyone that was deified (eg Emperor Hadrian) is now with the Gods. The deaths of these people are either forgeries or they actually died but their soul was so strong that the Gods made them reincarnate in another world where they could rise the serpent in its totality without enemy intervention.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Ravenheart666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I didn't know Alexander is a God of Satan now. Is it true? He wasn't poisoned?
Yeah, it's common knowledge on JoS that he finished the Magnum Opus. Plus he was deified, in the ancient world deification meant becoming a God. Everyone that was deified (eg Emperor Hadrian) is now with the Gods. The deaths of these people are either forgeries or they actually died but their soul was so strong that the Gods made them reincarnate in another world where they could rise the serpent in its totality without enemy intervention.
You just cleared some of the fog from my mind and questions , thanks. So that what Satan meant with "Who suffers for my sake I'll reward in this world or another" don't really remember the Al'Jiwah at letteram but hope I got it right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back