Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I attract good luck

Poet 666

I'm trying to do a working on July 30th for good luck. Should I use color magick or just affirm on my aura?

Poet 666 said:
I'm trying to do a working on July 30th for good luck. Should I use color magick or just affirm on my aura?

Why not both?

Colours for good luck: Gold, White, Blue, Green, Orange | Further information on colour rulerships.

Planets for good luck (Planetary Squares): Sun (Successes, winning, completions, luck, fortune), Jupiter (Fortune, positive outcomes, "happy accidents", luck)

|

Wealth = Mercury (Papers involving money, banks, loaners, financial services and assistance), Jupiter (General wealth and fortune), Sun (Large wealth and fortune, winning money, gold and precious metals, success in gambling), Venus (Luxury, Material wealth in gemstones, jewelery, precious metals)

Runes for good luck: Sowilo, Fehu, Jera, Wunjo, Ansuz (Clears away negative influences to reach and attain the positive, opens one up to intuitive opportunities), Algiz (Same as Ansuz in protecting against negative forces.). | Further information on runes.

Gems/Metals/Stones that can be used in workings for good luck and fortune: Gold, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Jade, Aventurine, Copper, Tin, Pewter, Citrine (unsure), Tiger's Eye (unsure), Amethyst (similar use as with Ansuz in intuitively opening up to opportunities).

This is all just some information you can go off of, I cannot guarantee every little thing is 100% accurate but the majority is truth, trust your own gut feeling.

You can do either, or both.

Also, Ghost in the Machine made a good post that is related to good luck

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=36797&p=146699#p146699

I was going to start a 40 day money working today but by the time I got home it was already void...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back