Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any tarot deck based on Rider-Waite without the jew bullshit?

r2vven

Hello,

Could anyone recommend any tarot deck similar to Rider-Waite that's free from the jewish bullshit? There aren't really any apart from the RW tarot deck here where I live but I guess I could order from e-bay.

That being said, I don't really like the Hanson-Roberts deck, the Witches deck by Fergus Hall isn't half bad, and I don't really dig Robin Wood.

Hi!

I've read in a different post, similar to your question, that The Wild Unknown deck is the way to go for a non-jewish tarot deck!

I will however say that maybe someone more knowledgeable in this spectrum!

Hail Satan! :D

Damn this made check my tarot deck, I don't ever use them I and I think it must be because the author is a Jewess. I just looked it up and I'm pretty sure she ks. Ravens prophecy tarot by Maggie Stiefvater. I don't think the symbolism is terrible as that rider Deck, but it's lacking something to me not sure what.. I'm gonna take a closer look at the deck and see if it's got any hidden jewtardation. Please let me know what your thoughts are, especially if you had some time to google the deck and check for any Jewish shit in the artwork please? Its time for me to get a new deck it's kept slipping my mind..haven't used in years go figure. Ugh!

I personally like the Wildwood tarot. Lots of cool pagan imagery and it doesn’t have an overall negative feeling like most rider decks give off in readings.

im still looking but so far from what ive seen the threads of fate Dream Weaver Deck looks pretty nice...I like the rainbow holographic one most

Still looking into other decks so ill post them on here later

I also came across Moonlight Oracle Deck pretty looking, not my priority tho just thought I would share with others

The Wisdom Seeker's Tarot deck has great artwork but some cards have their numerology switched around so it's not entirely the same but still is a great alternative.

I blotted out the jew stuff with a black sharpie on mine. RTR cards, lol.

i spent like 5 hours in total looking at decks online, pinerest, etsy and so forth. It seems like every single deck is in some way jewy as fuck and maybe its not on purpose. Im thinking that people base the tarot decks off of the rider waite tarot deck and i keep seeing the kabbalistic tree of life, usually the culprit in around 80% of the decks out there! if its not the culprit theres so many other kaballistic symbols, letters, and imagery all over the place.

other personal problems making it difficult
the suits and/or names are altered
the deck appeals to certain people i.e. all black or all feminine (maybe if i had a all feminine deck and all masculine for diff situations thats probably not a bad idea.)
imagery is lacking anything distinct and/or meaningful
art style or color choice not aesthetically pleasing

Im still having a hard time. I mean this surely frustrates me to the point that i might actually make some on notecards in my free time.
or with my laptop if i can find a way to, i do have a pen for my tochscreen i can draw with, or copy paste clip art, something of that sort, haven't thought about it much yet so im not sure how it would work out, im not graphic design expert or anything and im just going to keep it simple and to the point!

Maybe ill publish a deck later in life. im not a great artist at the moment.

I personally use "miss cleo's tarot deck" as my tarot cards. While I have a deep disdain for tv psychics and their ilk miss cleo's deck is extremely cheap(around $8 on most retail sites and around 3-5 on ebay) and it has an Egyptian theme. I will say the depictions of our Gods on the cards are very crude and poorly drawn they are not disrespectful as you will find in most decks. It is a very simple deck which I would recommend. There are photos of the deck online if you would like to look.

Syntax said:
I personally use "miss cleo's tarot deck" as my tarot cards. While I have a deep disdain for tv psychics and their ilk miss cleo's deck is extremely cheap(around $8 on most retail sites and around 3-5 on ebay) and it has an Egyptian theme. I will say the depictions of our Gods on the cards are very crude and poorly drawn they are not disrespectful as you will find in most decks. It is a very simple deck which I would recommend. There are photos of the deck online if you would like to look.

That's the closest to what I was looking for!

r2vven said:
Syntax said:

That's the closest to what I was looking for!

Glad I could help!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back