Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question numerology

InnerMercury20

There used to be a point in my life a long while ago where I was somewhat interested in numerology and I used to see repeated numbers often when I fist started spiritual path. Well recently, I think since the beginning of the year I keep seeing my birthday repeatedly. Every time I check the clock. Everywhere I see the number of my birth month together. Some days I see it 3-4 times a day. I see at at LEAST once a week but usually 4-5 times a week on average since January. I have googled it once but I figured I'd share, and I wonder if anyone here had some input since you all are a lot more knowledgeable than most. Thanks all!

InnerMercury20 said:
There used to be a point in my life a long while ago where I was somewhat interested in numerology and I used to see repeated numbers often when I fist started spiritual path. Well recently, I think since the beginning of the year I keep seeing my birthday repeatedly. Every time I check the clock. Everywhere I see the number of my birth month together. Some days I see it 3-4 times a day. I see at at LEAST once a week but usually 4-5 times a week on average since January. I have googled it once but I figured I'd share, and I wonder if anyone here had some input since you all are a lot more knowledgeable than most. Thanks all!

I'm not adept at numberology but I know how energies work.

So what I do understand is that because each number has it's own vibrations and energies and rulerships behind those vibrations, when you are resonating on the same focus/tuning or attention to such rulerships or even if you are trying to seek those rulerships you will feel drawn to these same vibrations in the number that withholds it because you are essentially resonating on the same frequency or are seeking to obtain that frequency, and this is what causes you to feel psychically urged to look to these numbers whenever and wherever they manifest, because you're either currently tying to or are trying (consciously or subconsciously) to tie to it's vibrational influences, you are harmonizing with it.

Normies often say "Oh it's a message from the universe trying to help you", the reality of this is it's the astral responding to your questions with answers because when you desire answers strongly enough and intend or focus on attaining those answers the astral tries to give them to you in the same way when we direct or program energy to do something for us, this is how obtaining information through intuition works but in this case it is manifesting psychically via being drawn to look towards numbers and this is how the astral is responding.

The trouble and annoying part is interpreting what the numbers mean and trying to figure out what the answer is, because it's not like those physical numbers are going to speak to you like a real person. In any event be careful when you try to research online, not all truths are obvious but so long as you strongly desire truth and have unblocked, strong and healthy upper chakras, you will be urged towards it and will 'know' when you find it.

Numberology and purposefully using numbers like this is one of the many methods of divination ("The art or act of foretelling future events or revealing occult knowledge by means of augury or an alleged supernatural agency.") like astrology is or even using Ouija boards or hydromancy. When you discover the answer and the hidden meanings, you'll no longer desire the answer and will have reached the 'goal' of your 'working' therefore you will then stop seeing the numbers all the time.

InnerMercury20 said:
Well, your birthday is when you have your Solar Return. So perhaps there will be something very significant happening in your next solar year. You can go to http://www.lydiasastrology.com and order a Solar Return reading for this.

Knowing in advance what will happen in that next solar year is very helpful, as you can (and should) prepare beforehand for any bad and good influences you will be facing.

This also applies to transits, as well. For example, Saturn spends roughly 3 years in every one of your natal houses (can be longer or shorter depending on the size of the house), so you would want to prepare a while in advance before Saturn enters a new house so that the influences are less severe. So if it were to enter your 2nd house soon, you would want to work in advance to stabilize and secure your finances and belongings. Transits over your 1st house and/or chart ruler are especially important to protect yourself from.

Shael said:
InnerMercury20 said:
Well, your birthday is when you have your Solar Return. So perhaps there will be something very significant happening in your next solar year. You can go to http://www.lydiasastrology.com and order a Solar Return reading for this.

Knowing in advance what will happen in that next solar year is very helpful, as you can (and should) prepare beforehand for any bad and good influences you will be facing.

This also applies to transits, as well. For example, Saturn spends roughly 3 years in every one of your natal houses (can be longer or shorter depending on the size of the house), so you would want to prepare a while in advance before Saturn enters a new house so that the influences are less severe. So if it were to enter your 2nd house soon, you would want to work in advance to stabilize and secure your finances and belongings. Transits over your 1st house and/or chart ruler are especially important to protect yourself from.
'

damn my saturn is literally 2 degrees from entering Aquarius, currently in natal Capricorn my sun sign. I have question though. Im not exactly sure what I am supposed to base my houses on, this would be the specific to my birth time, correct? because if that's the case, i have a while before it entered a new house. im gonna find some time to look at the solar return. this is one thing i have not touched in astrology at all yet lol.

Ghost in the Machine said:
InnerMercury20 said:

I'm not adept at numberology but I know how energies work.

So what I do understand is that because each number has it's own vibrations and energies and rulerships behind those vibrations, when you are resonating on the same focus/tuning or attention to such rulerships or even if you are trying to seek those rulerships you will feel drawn to these same vibrations in the number that withholds it because you are essentially resonating on the same frequency or are seeking to obtain that frequency, and this is what causes you to feel psychically urged to look to these numbers whenever and wherever they manifest, because you're either currently tying to or are trying (consciously or subconsciously) to tie to it's vibrational influences, you are harmonizing with it.

Normies often say "Oh it's a message from the universe trying to help you", the reality of this is it's the astral responding to your questions with answers because when you desire answers strongly enough and intend or focus on attaining those answers the astral tries to give them to you in the same way when we direct or program energy to do something for us, this is how obtaining information through intuition works but in this case it is manifesting psychically via being drawn to look towards numbers and this is how the astral is responding.

The trouble and annoying part is interpreting what the numbers mean and trying to figure out what the answer is, because it's not like those physical numbers are going to speak to you like a real person. In any event be careful when you try to research online, not all truths are obvious but so long as you strongly desire truth and have unblocked, strong and healthy upper chakras, you will be urged towards it and will 'know' when you find it.

Numberology and purposefully using numbers like this is one of the many methods of divination ("The art or act of foretelling future events or revealing occult knowledge by means of augury or an alleged supernatural agency.") like astrology is or even using Ouija boards or hydromancy. When you discover the answer and the hidden meanings, you'll no longer desire the answer and will have reached the 'goal' of your 'working' therefore you will then stop seeing the numbers all the time.

Damn yeah, you make a lot of excellent points I did kinda forget some of what you mentioned should be basic knowledge, it's been....hmm maybe 6 or so years at least since I really read up on all that...and damn so much of what you said has exited my cranium haha.

Also i purchased a pendulum board and a lapis lazuli pendulum a little while back, do you think this thing works as like a ouija board or what could you tell me about this if anything? Less effective, similar, how would you compare? You made me think of it so now I gotta ask . Thank you for the information and refresher I appreciate it a lot!

InnerMercury20 said:
damn my saturn is literally 2 degrees from entering Aquarius, currently in natal Capricorn my sun sign. I have question though. Im not exactly sure what I am supposed to base my houses on, this would be the specific to my birth time, correct? because if that's the case, i have a while before it entered a new house. im gonna find some time to look at the solar return. this is one thing i have not touched in astrology at all yet lol.
Yes, Saturn right now is in this position for everyone. Transits are what is happening in the sky right now. Currently, Saturn is retrograding, or in other words, it's moving backwards from an astrological viewpoint. It will move further back through the sign of capricorn until it reaches around 25° there and goes direct again.

For your houses, go to https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi and create an account. Just enter a random name. Then, you will need your place of birth and your exact time of birth. Without that exact time, you will not have accurate houses. If needed, go to the hospital you were born in and ask them for it, or ask your parents.

Once you have entered that information, after clicking on the aforementioned link you will be taken to a page where you can customize the specifics of the natal chart display. Make sure you use "web default" for the drawing method, and "placidus" for the house system. Then you can click continue and it will show you your accurate natal chart with houses.

InnerMercury20 said:
Also i purchased a pendulum board and a lapis lazuli pendulum a little while back, do you think this thing works as like a ouija board or what could you tell me about this if anything? Less effective, similar, how would you compare? You made me think of it so now I gotta ask . Thank you for the information and refresher I appreciate it a lot!

I'm afraid these forms of divination are not my forte, I don't know a whole lot about them and lack the experience, so there's not much I can share and I don't want to blindly start giving out theories.

Perhaps you can make a thread on it and someone more knowledgeable would be able to help?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back