Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to make image html code in profile signature

Abdullah

I don't have any ABC knowledge html code structure to write in profile signature.
How to create html image code in signature profile.

The image has to already be uploaded somewhere on the internet. Then you have to right click on the image, then click either "copy image address" or "copy image location"

Paste that image link into your signiture. And put it like this
. You have to have those img things before and after the link, that is what makes the picture show. Click Preview so you see if it works.

It's done using [ img ] [ /img ]

but you have to do it without the spaces.
Or you can just click the Img button above where you type stuff in.

You add the html image link inbetween the two img code brackets.

E.g https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/designs/12386804,width=178,height=178,version=1370443645/winking-smiley-face.png
placed between the aforementioned code will produce the following image. Simply find a link to whatever image you want and then add it to your signature.

winking-smiley-face.png

Mondol said:
I can not be success to add the link :cry: . Plz describe me more :oops:
I see what happened. At the end of the link, you have to put [/img]
But what happened is you just have /img] at the end of the link, and that [ that is missing is before your link. You need to move that [ to the end so it makes the [/img] at the end. You put your link between the [ and the /img]

Mondol said:

Make sure to open image in a new window then copy the url which should have the file extension on the end then after that you paste the url in between these code lines if you've done it correctly your image should appear like this...Assuming this was the image you were trying to post

quote-my-greatest-strength-is-the-love-for-my-people-my-greatest-weakness-is-that-i-love-them-sheikh-mujibur-rahman-119-40-06.jpg

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Mondol said:
But what happened is you just have /img] at the end of the link, and that [ that is missing is before your link. You need to move that [ to the end so it makes the [/img] at the end. You put your link between the [ and the /img]
You're right, but there's another mistake. In the signature you can do many things listed in the menu that appears but you cannot load files from the device memory. In the avatar you can upload files both through online links and through device memory.

Master said:
Mondol said:
ford_mustang_convertible_post_2.png

%
%
With these two examples of images I wanted to show you how to insert the link. The first image had to run normally, while the second one had to be blocked by additional signs but showing itself as an example. But I made a mistake, I had to put the additional signs inside to block the operation. Like this one for example:

However, Ol Argedco Luciftias and DeterminedAndStrong explained excellently what I wanted to say.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Mondol said:

Thank you very very much for correcting my mistake. You are my best friend one of this forum :p . May Father Satan bless you and make your wishes come true.
images

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:
Mondol said:

Make sure to open image in a new window then copy the url which should have the file extension on the end then after that you paste the url in between these code lines if you've done it correctly your image should appear like this...Assuming this was the image you were trying to post

quote-my-greatest-strength-is-the-love-for-my-people-my-greatest-weakness-is-that-i-love-them-sheikh-mujibur-rahman-119-40-06.jpg
Thank you very much for helping me. And Also A bid thank you to you for posting in your signature of our greatest friend Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. I am feeling very much pleasure that I am not now alone in Bangladesh. Now we have many valuable satanist to our own country to save our Bangladesh from corruption and etc. Again love Your native Bangladesh.
Let's do Final RTR daily
Let's see how our enemy and enemy of satan can ahead from us.
Long live Bangla.
Hail Awami league
Hail Father Satan

Master said:
Master said:
Mondol said:

%
%
With these two examples of images I wanted to show you how to insert the link. The first image had to run normally, while the second one had to be blocked by additional signs but showing itself as an example. But I made a mistake, I had to put the additional signs inside to block the operation. Like this one for example:

However, Ol Argedco Luciftias and DeterminedAndStrong explained excellently what I wanted to say.
Thank you very much master. :)

DeterminedAndStrong said:
It's done using [ img ] [ /img ]

but you have to do it without the spaces.
Or you can just click the Img button above where you type stuff in.

You add the html image link inbetween the two img code brackets.

E.g https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/designs/12386804,width=178,height=178,version=1370443645/winking-smiley-face.png
placed between the aforementioned code will produce the following image. Simply find a link to whatever image you want and then add it to your signature.

winking-smiley-face.png
Thank you very much for real help. May you be worthy of Satan .
Hail satan.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
If you are trying to put an image in your sigmature click the IMG and put the link between that.
Thank you Nazy friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back