Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Its about a pendant I have

Blue

Hi everybody! I hope I am posting in the right place.

Its just that I have a pendant with the Sigil of Father Satan, but the pendant has the form of a circle. That is, a circle with the Sigil of Father Satan engraved inside it. By the way, it is very beautiful. I bought it from Amazon like 5 years ago.

After I bought it I read here that our Demons hate to be placed in circles when it comes to us doing rituals and invoke them, but I don't know if this also applies to wearing a pendant with Father's Sigil (or any of our Demons' Sigil) inside a circle.

I do not know if I would be offending Father in any way for wearing his Sigil in a circle. Moreover, I do know it is a very bad thing to do if we throw away any Sigil of our Demons, much less of Satan, so I've been keeping the pendant in a box all this time.

Now I am asking you fellows, or maybe a High Priest or Priestess can answer me.

I love the pendant, but I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I am sorry it has taken so long to ask the question.

Thank you for any insight.

Blue said:
Hi everybody! I hope I am posting in the right place.

Its just that I have a pendant with the Sigil of Father Satan, but the pendant has the form of a circle. That is, a circle with the Sigil of Father Satan engraved inside it. By the way, it is very beautiful. I bought it from Amazon like 5 years ago.

After I bought it I read here that our Demons hate to be placed in circles when it comes to us doing rituals and invoke them, but I don't know if this also applies to wearing a pendant with Father's Sigil (or any of our Demons' Sigil) inside a circle.

I do not know if I would be offending Father in any way for wearing his Sigil in a circle. Moreover, I do know it is a very bad thing to do if we throw away any Sigil of our Demons, much less of Satan, so I've been keeping the pendant in a box all this time.

Now I am asking you fellows, or maybe a High Priest or Priestess can answer me.

I love the pendant, but I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I am sorry it has taken so long to ask the question.

Thank you for any insight.

It should be fine pendants and necklaces are little different. They were more so referring to them being summoned with the circle, than anything else, besides it’s not like there’s any Jewish filth on the circle right?

Thank you so much. :D

That's what I thought, but I just needed to have some confirmation and, frankly, I did not want to ask my beloved Haures (my Guardian Demoness) because I try not to bother our Demons with questions. They are so busy, as you know.

Your comment is much appreciated.

Hail Father Satan Forever!

Blue said:

That's what I thought, but I just needed to have some confirmation and, frankly, I did not want to ask my beloved Haures (my Guardian Demoness) because I try not to bother our Demons with questions. They are so busy, as you know.

No problem buddy, though I will say if something is important to you, don’t hesitate to ask it only takes a second. Though I do agree you shouldn’t bother them with trivial things

Have a good day :)

Blue said:

There is no reason to not talk to your guardian demon(ess), Ofcourse they are busy but they always have time for us. Its even recommended to make contact with your guardian Demon(ess) every now and then, Even if you dont have anything to talk about. So if you have questions like this that are not big enough to summon or contact the demons for, You could always ask these questions whenever you decide to make contact with them. Ofcourse you shouldn't bother your guardian demon(ess) every day but i would say that once a week is good, Not only to ask questions or for help but also to get to know them better.

And about your question.... I dont see how this should be a problem, Unless there are hebrew symbols around it that is, But im sure you know about that :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back