Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it fine to do multiple Squares concurrently?

ChattingWithDemons

For example, on the 26th of July (in a few days) a Sun Square can be started which would last until the 30th of August.
On the 26th of August, a Mercury Square can be started. Would it be fine to start the Mercury Square on that day even though the Sun Square is still in progress at that time, meaning I would do the mantra for Sun Square during Sun hour as well as the mantra for Mercury Square during Mercury hour from the 26th to 30th of August?
Or is it better to focus on just one Square at a time?

What if the overlap was longer than just 5 days? And what about three Squares simultaneously instead of two?
I want to do a Venus Square as well, and don't feel like waiting, so I was wondering if I could start it tomorrow (since it's a Friday then) even though Venus is in a fairly irrelevant sign right now (Gemini), and do another Venus Square on the 30th of October when Venus is actually in a good sign (Libra).
I feel like I might as well do it twice instead of waiting, as I'm very motivated. But I don't know if doing too many things at once would be detrimental in some way.

So what's your thoughts? Should I do as many as I like, or is it better to focus on one thing at a time?

On another note, the JoS website gives repetition orders for spiritual goals and repetition orders for material goals for each of the Squares. It also says that the mantra for Squares for spiritual goals should end with SVAHA instead of NAMA.
Do I understand correctly that the spiritual order should always be used with SVAHA and the material order should always be used with NAMA?
Or is there a situation where one would use the spiritual order with NAMA or vice versa?

Also, I've seen someone on here write before that spiritual Squares apply to one's self while material Squares apply to one's surroundings. But a friend of mine said that for tangible physical changes relating to one's own physical body, one should still use a material Square instead of spiritual. Which kind of Square should be used for biokinesis?

Also, more specifically, would a Venus Square or Moon Square be better for increasing breast size (considering Venus rules over beauty while the Moon rules over the breasts specifically)? I've heard Jupiter can also cause growth in general; would a Jupiter Square help if the energy is directed well with an affirmation, or would it just cause general weight gain?
And once again, should a spiritual Square or material Square be used for that?

Also, on JoS it says that Magickal Squares help in the affairs ruled by the houses with the cusps in the signs that rule over the relevant planet and the house containing said planet. If, hypothetically speaking (I know it's important not to reveal astrological info about myself so I'm trying to be vague here), a certain planetary Square would help in the affairs of my 1st house due to this (which is said to rule over my body type, physical self, and appearance), does that mean that specific planet's Square would be more effective for changing my body than other Squares?

ChattingWithDemons said:
On another note, the JoS website gives repetition orders for spiritual goals and repetition orders for material goals for each of the Squares. It also says that the mantra for Squares for spiritual goals should end with SVAHA instead of NAMA.
Do I understand correctly that the spiritual order should always be used with SVAHA and the material order should always be used with NAMA?
Or is there a situation where one would use the spiritual order with NAMA or vice versa?

Also, I've seen someone on here write before that spiritual Squares apply to one's self while material Squares apply to one's surroundings. But a friend of mine said that for tangible physical changes relating to one's own physical body, one should still use a material Square instead of spiritual. Which kind of Square should be used for biokinesis?

Also, more specifically, would a Venus Square or Moon Square be better for increasing breast size (considering Venus rules over beauty while the Moon rules over the breasts specifically)? I've heard Jupiter can also cause growth in general; would a Jupiter Square help if the energy is directed well with an affirmation, or would it just cause general weight gain?
And once again, should a spiritual Square or material Square be used for that?

Also, on JoS it says that Magickal Squares help in the affairs ruled by the houses with the cusps in the signs that rule over the relevant planet and the house containing said planet. If, hypothetically speaking (I know it's important not to reveal astrological info about myself so I'm trying to be vague here), a certain planetary Square would help in the affairs of my 1st house due to this (which is said to rule over my body type, physical self, and appearance), does that mean that specific planet's Square would be more effective for changing my body than other Squares?

Spiritual is always svaha, material is always Nama mixing the two even once will nullify the working.

Whatever house the planets is in will also improve that house. I dunno about necessarily changing your body’s ... proportions. perhaps if you were young enough. Though I’m not entirely sure. Generally a Venus square will improve how you look and interactions with people. You will see the most improvement in How you direct the energy though affirmation.

I don’t think it’s a good idea to do more than one you might be able to. But negative energies could come up from several different planets at once and cause havoc in your life. You become way more susceptible to the planets energies of specific square good or bad, so it’s best to engulf yourself in white light and kind of clean yourself with it this will help with the negative energies.

If you already started multiple squares then you definitely need too do this.

It is perfectly fine but weakens the energy of both a little especially if the working is for different things. That is why I try not to do it much. You will know the difference. If you have done this with and without doing another square. If you feel you must do it but it's better to do one at a time.

I finished my Mars Square today and have noticeably improved the way I talk with others materialisticly, albeit there is a lot more to improve.

Venus square is positively good for October 30th, then I shall wait for that as I need to still improve my charisma when i talk with people!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back