Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Drugs such as crack and heroin

darkmonkey666

I have not used any such drugs in about two years but have been recently getting dreams where I buy and use them especially crack. I live in kind of an Urban area it would be quite easy to get this kind of thing if I really wanted to. For the last year or two I have had moments where I am tempted to do so and thoughts of doing so.

How to get over this completly. I mean I know this stuff is terrible though my mind rationalizes that one use might not be so bad maybe I should just get a bunch and enjoy it once. Stuff like that.

I mean it's been two years why am I still even tempted by this I know it's bad.

But as of recent this stuff has been more intense. I wonder if this is an enemy attack. I mean one of the dreams a couple of nights ago (it seems I am dreaming of this every night almost recently) one of the dreams even had an Israel flag in it and I was on a beach buying the drug from some Jew looking person. The strange thing was the dream was supposed to take place in Israel. I dont know why I got a dream like that but it was disturbing however in the dream like all others I have had the feeling of all this felt positive.

What do I do about this since i dont want to mess up on this. I mean before now I was tempted sometimes but not often like this and not in this way. It was usually kind of weak and passing.

I am fine now mostly I just wanted to post on this cause it was getting bad for a few days. I believe its partly energy being cleaned and partly enemy attack. I am not going to do anything I would like to put all this behind me for good some day as in not think about it.

Drugs are a slow form of suicide. Those two are a bit quicker, and more like a harikiri gone wrong, but instead of your gut its your brain.

I have similar feelings now and then, but I just know it's this dumb suicidal move and not much else (that's literally all these drugs are). You have a partner don't you? Spend more time thinking there instead.

Watch videos of people messed up on these drugs as well, that should keep you on your toes.

slyscorpion said:
I have not used any such drugs in about two years but have been recently getting dreams where I buy and use them especially crack. I live in kind of an Urban area it would be quite easy to get this kind of thing if I really wanted to. For the last year or two I have had moments where I am tempted to do so and thoughts of doing so.

How to get over this completly. I mean I know this stuff is terrible though my mind rationalizes that one use might not be so bad maybe I should just get a bunch and enjoy it once. Stuff like that.

But as of recent this stuff has been more intense. I wonder if this is an enemy attack. I mean one of the dreams a couple of nights ago (it seems I am dreaming of this every night almost recently) one of the dreams even had an Israel flag in it and I was on a beach buying the drug from some Jew looking person. The strange thing was the dream was supposed to take place in Israel. I dont know why I got a dream like that but it was disturbing however in the dream like all others I have had the feeling of all this felt positive.

What do I do about this since i dont want to mess up on this. I mean before now I was tempted sometimes but not often like this and not in this way. It was usually kind of weak and passing.

Addiction has a strong effect and can take a deep hold. What you're experiencing is very normal and is nothing to make an issue out of. Just know that it means nothing, and let it go.
You know how shit that stuff is and the absolute misery it will bring. Once will not be enjoyable and very likely would not be once either you could be completely fucked if you go back to it. Even if it is once how are you going to feel about it afterwards? Probably wracked with guilt and deeply ashamed.
Not to mention you'd be wide open to the enemy and by the sound of that dream it looks like this is at least partly a manifestation of their attacks. You have NO idea how badly they can fuck you up when you're on drugs and you don't want to know, believe me, I'm speaking from experience and over 10 years agony I cannot describe because of ONE high they took full advantage of.

Carry on with your new path, keep up your spiritual practices, and leave this silly trash behind you. It will pass. I have not done drugs in almost two years and still occasionally dream about them but those dreams literally shake me awake with disgust and repulsion, or at least have me feeling deeply relieved that it was just a dream when I wake up in the morning.

You're better than that shit. Keep it that way!

Way_Seeker666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Addiction has a strong effect and can take a deep hold. What you're experiencing is very normal and is nothing to make an issue out of. Just know that it means nothing, and let it go.
You know how shit that stuff is and the absolute misery it will bring. Once will not be enjoyable and very likely would not be once either you could be completely fucked if you go back to it. Even if it is once how are you going to feel about it afterwards? Probably wracked with guilt and deeply ashamed.
Not to mention you'd be wide open to the enemy and by the sound of that dream it looks like this is at least partly a manifestation of their attacks. You have NO idea how badly they can fuck you up when you're on drugs and you don't want to know, believe me, I'm speaking from experience and over 10 years agony I cannot describe because of ONE high they took full advantage of.

Carry on with your new path, keep up your spiritual practices, and leave this silly trash behind you. It will pass. I have not done drugs in almost two years and still occasionally dream about them but those dreams literally shake me awake with disgust and repulsion, or at least have me feeling deeply relieved that it was just a dream when I wake up in the morning.

It's good to know I am not the only one experiencing this. I am fine now but sometimes I kind of feel temptation towards it still. I am assuming this will go away eventually part of the issue is Neptune is still in my first house and will be for a very long time.

I am hoping to make better use of this energy.

I will remember that not to mention the Gods could tell my partner since she is open if I do anything even if she doesnt sense the change in energy from it and she would be quite disappointed. That in itself is reason not to.

slyscorpion said:

Whenever the urge rises, focus your mind an not what you will feel like while you are on it, but afterwards.
In other words, if drinking sounds fun, focus on what the hangover will feel like and that ''rationalazation(I butchered that spelling lol mb) will go away because it wont sound so ''smart''.

One last thing, whenever you do these kinds of things the craving will get 99x times more intense so it will become even more unmanagable. We are striking the enemy pretty hard and they are doing eveything they can to slowdown the process, and people like you and I are the ''process'' .

I know you have the mental power and the strenght to disregard these feelings, I know you have an immense potential, dont let them take it away from you or set you back

I get the same feeling but for Cigs and Weed, what helps me is catogorise it as a ememy atack(i dunno really if it is, but i think since im really vulnerable in that area thats why they would atack me like that), when i do that i usually just raise some energies or do a 54 or 108 Raum cleaning and im good. Stay strong.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Mother Lilith
Hail Guardian
Hail Teacher

Way_Seeker666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes guys I some times startle waking up with dreams regarding said things., Least it is only that, a dream or a message from the Gods to prepare for a situation. They will look after you if you listen (protect you) If dont listen you will get a lesson taught to you and its not pretty as our fellow poster stated above.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back