Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music dependancy

Azoun

Anyone else feel like music can be a crutch? I can easily meditate without but with the right music it takes 1/10 the effort to raise my energy. It's just an instant response I get and wish it didn't take me as much time on my own. I don't want to be dependent on music and the obvious answer is to meditate in silence but I also feel like I am throwing away a useful tool.

There's also the fact that as soon as I put some music on I get in the mood for some RTRs. For the record I mostly listen to Nine Inch Nails.

tabella-768x784.png

Our brain emits electromagnetic brain waves, a sign of our brain activity, depending on our states of consciousness. The human being during the day goes through these states of consciousness producing alpha waves (alert but relaxed state), beta (normal activity of the brain in a waking state), delta (psychophysical relaxation that promotes sleep), theta (waves produced by the brain engaged in imagining, creating, being inspired). In this sea made up of brain waves, another wave - sound - due to listening to music, bursts in to shake the waters. Upon reaching the auditory apparatus, the sound wave - with a form corresponding to the timbre of a particular type of sound - synchronizes with the waves of our brain, determining different states of consciousness. This could explain why we find certain types of music exciting or relaxing.

According to recent studies there is also a form of addiction to music. It seems, in fact, that very often listening to your favorite song releases dopamine in the brain, a neurotransmitter that produces effects equivalent to those of a drug or a particular food: the heart, therefore, begins to beat faster and the body speed increases and with it the chills and mood. As is obvious, it is not the case to generalize, because not all music has the same effect on the body, but only songs that accelerate the heart rhythm cause changes both physically and psychologically. The reason is simple: just as when you live a particularly happy or positive moment, a network of neuronal connections is stimulated, whose dynamics are still being observed by scientists.

I never listen to music while meditating because its distracting. I understand some people do but I could never do it. But that may be because I listen to Gucci Mane and other hardcore lit rappers along with Death metal sometimes.
Jk

Do both = get the benefits of both. Just ensure you remain able to do without the music, then you have a tool rather than a crutch. Simple...

Azoun said:
There's also the fact that as soon as I put some music on I get in the mood for some RTRs. For the record I mostly listen to Nine Inch Nails.

Fad Gadget over here :)

I definitely think music can be used to raise energy, but if you haven't got an understanding of energy there's little point as your mind will be unfocused into the music and the music will dilute your goals, especially if it has lyrics. If you are focused enough and spot out a song which has lyrics, or a lyric, relevant to your goal- you can definitely use it as an affirmation which is a more greatly emphasised affirmation usually as it has an added inflection of feeling and intent. Feeling the compulsion and the 'hand of the Gods' at play, when things synchronise and come together. It really amps up a working, but only on that specific day.

I think perhaps you could use that as a method to curb the disillusionment and distraction you get sometimes when you are in the later days of a ritual. If you listen to music during something like a planetary square, you'd probably start finding music related to the energies of those planets in how they pertain to you.

Azoun said:
Some planetary placements do this, usually Neptune is involved there in some way.

The solution to this is to clean your head extensively and work on your head chakras. There are likely blockages there which limit your creativity and creative expression, as well as happiness. The right music may inspire you and let you temporarily "bypass" that, which is what makes raising energy easier.

You can keep using music for these things. Your end goal should be to get your head properly cleaned and your head chakras fully opened.

Personally speaking, I won't take listening to music into consideration whlie doing meditations, no matter whether it will help me doing meditations more efficiently or not. I would rather improve myself slowly but independently than depend on others because only in this way can I really grasp and using the knowledge and power on my own. Moreover, independence is a precious virtue in my eyes. I hate it when music influence my moods and I'm trying my best to avoid being influenced by music as I want to control my emotions completely on my own. I feel disgusted about any mindsets, principles or values conveyed by music. I have my own mind and ways of thinking and I hate it when someone try to influence or control me. That's my own opinion and if this don't fit you then just ignore me.

13th_Wolf said:
I definitely think music can be used to raise energy, but if you haven't got an understanding of energy there's little point as your mind will be unfocused into the music and the music will dilute your goals, especially if it has lyrics.
I'd say I mostly zone the lyrics out unless it's a very specific song and use the melodies for inspiration to visualize worlds in which the RTRs were successful or where I am in the midst of fighting the enemy. I gave Fad Gadget a shot but it's about a decade too early for my taste.

Shael said:
Azoun said:
Some planetary placements do this, usually Neptune is involved there in some way.
The solution to this is to clean your head extensively and work on your head chakras.
Neptune is in my 12th house opposing cancer moon so that may have something to do with it. I have been meaning to focus more on the crown chakra again so I will take this advice, thanks.

Kudra said:
Personally speaking, I won't take listening to music into consideration while doing meditations, no matter whether it will help me doing meditations more efficiently or not. I would rather improve myself slowly but independently than depend on others because only in this way can I really grasp and using the knowledge and power on my own.
I admire your self control and have done a few mars squares in the past to obtain more but I have conflicting opinions on this subject. While I agree on your point of independence to me it's like being a bird. Sure the bird can fly on it's own but it's way more efficient to glide on a nearby updraft. I use music in that way as a stepping stone to accelerate my vibrations and try to maintain/increase the frequency during meditation/RTR sessions. I don't get caught up in someone else's lyrics or values in their song. It's more feeling out the right melodies which feed my imagination and give me inspiration so I don't think I am being subconsciously influenced though that could still be a possibility. Perhaps writing my own music would be a solution. I also do listen to plenty of instrumental tracks.

Thanks if you made it this far. I've probably spent an hour rewriting this a dozen times but with a natal Mercury in Pisces it sometimes feels like I have trouble speaking the same language as everyone else. Music is the universal language and that's why I love it so much.

Jack said:
I never listen to music while meditating because its distracting. I understand some people do but I could never do it. But that may be because I listen to Gucci Mane and other hardcore lit rappers along with Death metal sometimes.
Jk

So your a warrior spirit this tells me.

Azoun said:
13th_Wolf said:
I definitely think music can be used to raise energy, but if you haven't got an understanding of energy there's little point as your mind will be unfocused into the music and the music will dilute your goals, especially if it has lyrics.
I'd say I mostly zone the lyrics out unless it's a very specific song and use the melodies for inspiration to visualize worlds in which the RTRs were successful or where I am in the midst of fighting the enemy. I gave Fad Gadget a shot but it's about a decade too early for my taste.

Shael said:
Azoun said:
The solution to this is to clean your head extensively and work on your head chakras.
Neptune is in my 12th house opposing cancer moon so that may have something to do with it. I have been meaning to focus more on the crown chakra again so I will take this advice, thanks.

Kudra said:
Personally speaking, I won't take listening to music into consideration while doing meditations, no matter whether it will help me doing meditations more efficiently or not. I would rather improve myself slowly but independently than depend on others because only in this way can I really grasp and using the knowledge and power on my own.
I admire your self control and have done a few mars squares in the past to obtain more but I have conflicting opinions on this subject. While I agree on your point of independence to me it's like being a bird. Sure the bird can fly on it's own but it's way more efficient to glide on a nearby updraft. I use music in that way as a stepping stone to accelerate my vibrations and try to maintain/increase the frequency during meditation/RTR sessions. I don't get caught up in someone else's lyrics or values in their song. It's more feeling out the right melodies which feed my imagination and give me inspiration so I don't think I am being subconsciously influenced though that could still be a possibility. Perhaps writing my own music would be a solution. I also do listen to plenty of instrumental tracks.

Thanks if you made it this far. I've probably spent an hour rewriting this a dozen times but with a natal Mercury in Pisces it sometimes feels like I have trouble speaking the same language as everyone else. Music is the universal language and that's why I love it so much.

Azoun said:
Anyone else feel like music can be a crutch? I can easily meditate without but with the right music it takes 1/10 the effort to raise my energy. It's just an instant response I get and wish it didn't take me as much time on my own. I don't want to be dependent on music and the obvious answer is to meditate in silence but I also feel like I am throwing away a useful tool.

I dont think this is such a bad thing cause I like music a lot too. I have Pisces in my first house. If it helps you it helps you but you should practice being able to do things without it. You need to be able to tune into things even without music. Like say our Ancestors in my case in Europe when they were in the woods hunting for food they had to tune into their prey so they had things to eat. They also sensed and knew when they became the prey of something in the woods. They tuned into the cycles of nature to know what the weather will be soon and many other things. They didnt have music all the time.

So it's great you can listen to it sometimes or often I find I love having all kinds of music around except I dont go for metal like many Satanists do but that's ok I guess. I find the energy to dark and chaotic it conflicts with my type of energy somewhat. But people like what they like that's fine. I do like rap sometimes because of the warrior vibe as long as people dont take in the messages too much they are fine. I do like Nine Inch nails btw like this poster.

Sorry I love talking about various kinds of music.

Try meditation without music sometimes. Though and your fine. I am giving you a context here in the thinking of our ancestors or what I believe it was like for this. So it's not bad but you have to be able to do things on your own is the answer.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
Jk

Tbh I believe any and all kinds of outside influences are impediments to spiritual success, unless your doing specific void meditation upon them for a goal. The ancient texts say the state of total power is achieved when you have single pointed focus in deep trance, beyond your sense organs. In trance you gradually withdraw your consciousness from your physical senses. By focusing only and only on the breath the consciousness withdraws from the other physical senses connected to the material world. And after inducing the falling down effect, the consciousness withdraws from the breath as well. As we fall deeper and deeper into trance we need an object to concentrate on otherwise we'll simply start dreaming. The object can be a symbol, a signal etc. When you reach that deep trance where you can only feel consciousness at one point, I.e the symbol you have reached a point of total control. From here using your power of will you can change reality using subtle means.

The instruments such as material objects like a burning flame, a diagram, or music for that matter is simply used as a tool to better hone the sadhana for deeper levels of practice. All such things are meaningless in deeper elements of the Sadhana.

A warrior doesn't react unconsciously to either pain or pleasure, happiness or sadness,anger or hatred. He always has control over his actions because he is in control with his consciousness. He will is not separate from his consciousness and he acts accordingly to his conscious decisions not unconsciously by his emotions. He is truly free of any social, emotional or any kinds of chains that might bind a common man. That state of equanimity I believe can only be developed through years and years of meditation. Its not a simply job.

La musica è energia.
Gli incas lavoravano a ritmo di musica, la gente al giorno d'oggi riesce ad elevare la sua energia grazie a la musica nonostante siano spiritualmente deboli. La musica è un dono di Satana... di chi se non il nostro meraviglioso padre!

I like to start meditation sessions with music sometimes. Feeling the energy of the music helps me feel the energy of the meditations. I do not however do both at the same time.

I've listened to Ghost nearly every day for a year and a half now and I'm still not sick it yet it's kinda strange .

Shael said:
Azoun said:

The solution to this is to clean your head extensively and work on your head chakras. There are likely blockages there which limit your creativity and creative expression, as well as happiness. The right music may inspire you and let you temporarily "bypass" that, which is what makes raising energy easier.

You can keep using music for these things. Your end goal should be to get your head properly cleaned and your head chakras fully opened.

This happens to me often especially with Ghost though. I think I remember reading something about my placement about music. Or singing. Will check comrade .

Wait I thought a lot of people did get like a head sensation from music or did I just think that because it happens to me since being little kid?

Azoun said:

Just so you are aware, the Mike the kike Garson plays piano on tracks 7, 13 and 23 of The Fragile. Many David Bowie songs have been ruined for me due him being the piano player on them.

Pisces said:
Just so you are aware, the Mike the kike Garson plays piano on tracks 7, 13 and 23 of The Fragile. Many David Bowie songs have been ruined for me due him being the piano player on them.
I can separate art from the artist though I don't really listen to those tracks except maybe The Way Out Is Through. If you want to hold a grudge against some random jew then I can think of hundreds of others that really deserve the hate. A random piano player is definitely a waste of energy.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
Jk

Tbh I believe any and all kinds of outside influences are impediments to spiritual success, unless your doing specific void meditation upon them for a goal. The ancient texts say the state of total power is achieved when you have single pointed focus in deep trance, beyond your sense organs. In trance you gradually withdraw your consciousness from your physical senses. By focusing only and only on the breath the consciousness withdraws from the other physical senses connected to the material world. And after inducing the falling down effect, the consciousness withdraws from the breath as well. As we fall deeper and deeper into trance we need an object to concentrate on otherwise we'll simply start dreaming. The object can be a symbol, a signal etc. When you reach that deep trance where you can only feel consciousness at one point, I.e the symbol you have reached a point of total control. From here using your power of will you can change reality using subtle means.

The instruments such as material objects like a burning flame, a diagram, or music for that matter is simply used as a tool to better hone the sadhana for deeper levels of practice. All such things are meaningless in deeper elements of the Sadhana.

A warrior doesn't react unconsciously to either pain or pleasure, happiness or sadness,anger or hatred. He always has control over his actions because he is in control with his consciousness. He will is not separate from his consciousness and he acts accordingly to his conscious decisions not unconsciously by his emotions. He is truly free of any social, emotional or any kinds of chains that might bind a common man. That state of equanimity I believe can only be developed through years and years of meditation. Its not a simply job.

You know our gods and demons can get pissed off right and feel sadness, despair and desperation even in severe cases? I'm sorry but if I was a tens of thousands year old god who worked hard to get to where they are and someone tried to bind me in a most cruel and brutal fashion with extreme disrespect, I'm not going to disassociate myself from rage to be the 'higher man'.

Do not forget that our emotions also fuel us as emotions are energy, this is why we are encouraged to be reminded and fueled with hatred for our enemy when doing RTRs because it makes the RTR far more damaging to them and their curses.

And on the contrary of what you are saying, a true warrior knows to strongly utilize anger and hatred even to the point of berserker states to fight against a hostile attacker. Planetary Squares even are the utilization of an outside influence beyond the self to enable our advancements and strengthen our resolves as well as to correct and bring strength where we fall in such spiritual endeavors.

To deny the outside from the self and the self from the outside in advancement is essentially like telling the physical body to sustain itself on it's own oxygen instead of breathing. In the mirror of the astral and physical, just as we need to physically eat and drink and consume things outside of ourselves to sustain our physical bodies, so too must our souls on the astral via astral means of 'consuming' and utilizing the outside materials. All energy infinitely exists, when we raise our energies we are not creating it from nothing, we are drawing it from an outside source.

I have a feeling your 'ancient texts' you constantly talk about have largely to do with Buddhism, which is enemy corrupted in that they strongly enforce people to meditate on the same matters of unhealthy-levels of control and discipline that you're always talking about in order to destroy themselves by disassociating from the universe, because to deny the universe and disassociate the soul from all of it's influences is to deny the very soul in the end, which disconnects you from what makes you a sentient and thinking being. It roboticizes you for the enemy because you deny the feelings that make you hate them of which such hatred is what fuels your opposition to them in the first place.

There is such a thing as too much control. This is the stagnation of astral matters with too much focus on the logical factor of discipline which is of the lower vibrations of the physical realm and lower chakras, to be solely of this factor in control is to raise these energies far too high within ourselves which unbalances the scale and strength of the upper chakras and higher vibrations of emotions and the freedom of unbound and free-flowing creativity, because it is the denial of free experiences which is how we receive joys and pleasures.It is also the denial of the very energies that enable us the creativity and emotional imagination so that we can actually even create and come up with the visuals and means to plan our energy of which we then use discipline and control to direct.

With nothing but discipline and control, you don't have that creativity and emotional imagination of experiences and therefore don't understand how to even plan the astral energies to even have something to direct with discipline and control in the first place. Too much focus on too much discipline and control does not strengthen the soul, it confines it and tightens it, weakens it from the freedom of creativity which has to do with the higher free vibrations and energies that are not bound by discipline.

With these unbalanced forces with too much focus on logical discipline and control, you start to behave and perceive things more like a machine, artwork of a beautiful scene suddenly looks like it's just a logical set of 1s and 0s and mathematical factors to create a visual image... instead of simply seeing it as the beautiful and blissful wonder that it's supposed to make us perceive from our upper chakras. You become very unfeeling, a very distant emotionless being that simply states logic for logic with seldom any empathic sense behind it. This is something I've been evidently seeing in your posts a lot recently Jack, you say everything in a very stiff manner as you don't really feel anything in what you're saying and are simply stating everything like a set of data points.

I'm pretty sure you subtly admire robots, computer points and machines for their unfeeling and logical disposition towards matter around them, disassociation from emotions and feeling. This perception is not a good thing. It does no benefit to anyone to feel nothing and to confine your own feelings into a prison of discipline when it is not necessary to do so by any sensible means. We are not robots. You will eventually feel a 'hunger' in the back of your mind that something in you is missing, something you desire but you struggle to quite pinpoint what it is exactly, and it will ironically depress you in your soul. What's missing is emotions and you may even become desperate and want to 'feel' like other people can deep down and wonder why for some reason you can't.

You don't have to take my advice, it's up to you, but I would suggest tuning more into your upper chakras and feminine aspects of the soul and to stop focusing so much on discipline and control. In a universe of duality you cannot focus on one side, you must balance both... and maybe stop reading these 'ancient texts' without knowing exactly where they come from first.

I don't understand what it is with members here deciding to rope themselves so deeply into books and 'studies' to the point they let it consume them before they even find out the sources and what it could potentially to do them. We all know the enemy manipulates virtually all outsider information, it's kind of common sense to be wary about what you read and study before devoting to it so strongly that it influences your soul and psyche and what you tune into.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

You know our gods and demons can get pissed off right and feel sadness, despair and desperation even in severe cases? I'm sorry but if I was a tens of thousands year old god who worked hard to get to where they are and someone tried to bind me in a most cruel and brutal fashion with extreme disrespect, I'm not going to disassociate myself from rage to be the 'higher man'.

Do not forget that our emotions also fuel us as emotions are energy, this is why we are encouraged to be reminded and fueled with hatred for our enemy when doing RTRs because it makes the RTR far more damaging to them and their curses.

And on the contrary of what you are saying, a true warrior knows to strongly utilize anger and hatred even to the point of berserker states to fight against a hostile attacker. Planetary Squares even are the utilization of an outside influence beyond the self to enable our advancements and strengthen our resolves as well as to correct and bring strength where we fall in such spiritual endeavors.

To deny the outside from the self and the self from the outside in advancement is essentially like telling the physical body to sustain itself on it's own oxygen instead of breathing. In the mirror of the astral and physical, just as we need to physically eat and drink and consume things outside of ourselves to sustain our physical bodies, so too must our souls on the astral via astral means of 'consuming' and utilizing the outside materials. All energy infinitely exists, when we raise our energies we are not creating it from nothing, we are drawing it from an outside source.

I have a feeling your 'ancient texts' you constantly talk about have largely to do with Buddhism, which is enemy corrupted in that they strongly enforce people to meditate on the same matters of unhealthy-levels of control and discipline that you're always talking about in order to destroy themselves by disassociating from the universe, because to deny the universe and disassociate the soul from all of it's influences is to deny the very soul in the end, which disconnects you from what makes you a sentient and thinking being. It roboticizes you for the enemy because you deny the feelings that make you hate them of which such hatred is what fuels your opposition to them in the first place.

There is such a thing as too much control. This is the stagnation of astral matters with too much focus on the logical factor of discipline which is of the lower vibrations of the physical realm and lower chakras, to be solely of this factor in control is to raise these energies far too high within ourselves which unbalances the scale and strength of the upper chakras and higher vibrations of emotions and the freedom of unbound and free-flowing creativity, because it is the denial of free experiences which is how we receive joys and pleasures.It is also the denial of the very energies that enable us the creativity and emotional imagination so that we can actually even create and come up with the visuals and means to plan our energy of which we then use discipline and control to direct.

With nothing but discipline and control, you don't have that creativity and emotional imagination of experiences and therefore don't understand how to even plan the astral energies to even have something to direct with discipline and control in the first place. Too much focus on too much discipline and control does not strengthen the soul, it confines it and tightens it, weakens it from the freedom of creativity which has to do with the higher free vibrations and energies that are not bound by discipline.

With these unbalanced forces with too much focus on logical discipline and control, you start to behave and perceive things more like a machine, artwork of a beautiful scene suddenly looks like it's just a logical set of 1s and 0s and mathematical factors to create a visual image... instead of simply seeing it as the beautiful and blissful wonder that it's supposed to make us perceive from our upper chakras. You become very unfeeling, a very distant emotionless being that simply states logic for logic with seldom any empathic sense behind it. This is something I've been evidently seeing in your posts a lot recently Jack, you say everything in a very stiff manner as you don't really feel anything in what you're saying and are simply stating everything like a set of data points.

I'm pretty sure you subtly admire robots, computer points and machines for their unfeeling and logical disposition towards matter around them, disassociation from emotions and feeling. This perception is not a good thing. It does no benefit to anyone to feel nothing and to confine your own feelings into a prison of discipline when it is not necessary to do so by any sensible means. We are not robots. You will eventually feel a 'hunger' in the back of your mind that something in you is missing, something you desire but you struggle to quite pinpoint what it is exactly, and it will ironically depress you in your soul. What's missing is emotions and you may even become desperate and want to 'feel' like other people can deep down and wonder why for some reason you can't.

You don't have to take my advice, it's up to you, but I would suggest tuning more into your upper chakras and feminine aspects of the soul and to stop focusing so much on discipline and control. In a universe of duality you cannot focus on one side, you must balance both... and maybe stop reading these 'ancient texts' without knowing exactly where they come from first.

I don't understand what it is with members here deciding to rope themselves so deeply into books and 'studies' to the point they let it consume them before they even find out the sources and what it could potentially to do them. We all know the enemy manipulates virtually all outsider information, it's kind of common sense to be wary about what you read and study before devoting to it so strongly that it influences your soul and psyche and what you tune into.
It is impossible to not feel emotions because the Gunas stem from prakriti and prakriti is not separate from mans being. Meaning emotions aren't separate from a mans natural state. But if you do not have conscious control you are going to react to the universe according to your emotions ,not use your consciousness to direct those emotions while being on control.
What your talking about it not what I'm talking about. I realized now that there's a conscious disconnect which cannot be bridged by words even if I told you about it. You might have to do deep void meditation upon your emotions to understand what it is I'm talking about. Dissociation as you understand is not what you think it is. Until you are controlled by Duality you won't be able to consciously understand the problem and if you cant consciously understand the problem, you won't be able to solve it. It has nothing to do with creativity or logic either. This is something completely beyond the earlier stages of Yoga that your talking about.

Jack said:
Jack said:

It is impossible to not feel emotions because the Gunas stem from prakriti and prakriti is not separate from mans being. Meaning emotions aren't separate from a mans natural state. But if you do not have conscious control you are going to react to the universe according to your emotions ,not use your consciousness to direct those emotions while being on control.
What your talking about it not what I'm talking about. I realized now that there's a conscious disconnect which cannot be bridged by words even if I told you about it. You might have to do deep void meditation upon your emotions to understand what it is I'm talking about. Dissociation as you understand is not what you think it is. Until you are controlled by Duality you won't be able to consciously understand the problem and if you cant consciously understand the problem, you won't be able to solve it. It has nothing to do with creativity or logic either. This is something completely beyond the earlier stages of Yoga that your talking about.

I believe it is possible to complely disconnect from emotions your right not permanently that is impossible but for a bit. If your dealing with something really painful and traumatic, you totally suppress something say Anger it will cause the air element more to take over and disconnect a person from emotions for awhile. I know it's possible because it happened to me for a couple years I even posted on it asking for help. It's mostly fixed now but for awhile I literally was unable to feel much of anything at all. Now I feel pretty normal range of emotions and did before that. So I dont think it's possible to permanently do that. It's more like a defense mechanism.

Also some medications like Benzos and some antidepressants if people take them long enough can disconnect someone complely from emotions for awhile again I dont think this ever can be permanent at least not in gentiles.

Prove me wrong though possibly I have heard there are people that are complete psychopaths and feel nothing supposedly and haven't since they were younger or even since birth. Again though i cant see how it's not fixable or possible to be anything permanent. Plus how can the person even have a will to live if it is permanent or even that long lasting. When it happened to me I did not enjoy life at all. That was why I was asking for help.

In that way you are correct.

But anyways I still could use a little help in feeling more joy in things and laughter.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
The issue with psychopaths is that they have a physical neurological problem that prevents them from feeling emotions. If normal people were to suppress emotions of anger and grief, it will actually build in your subconscious and find unrelated places to burst.

Have you seen some people just become hysterical and extremely emotional in some trivial issue where you shouldn't act like that ? What's happening Is they have emotions that are suppressed and the issue has reached a point where the emotions are being leaked out in unrelated issues. The things that you do might not be related but the suppressed emotions can be triggered nonetheless. Therefore for normal people its actually impossible to not feel emotions. Its bound to come out in one way or another.

The issue with people in general is that they can't understand consciously that emotions are transient in nature. In the moment the suffering might overwhelm you if your not used to mental resilience and you might try to suppress the emotion. But the more you try to suppress the emotion, the more stronger it gets and the more it lingers around.

You must realize that both happiness and suffering are transient in nature. Do not try to suppress sadness. Its OKAY to feel sad. Take some Time to feel sad if you're feeling sad and don't try to change it. Just observe the emotions in your body without judgment. Let the emotions run it course like its supposed to and then itll be out of your system. Similar to happiness. You don't always feel happy and you don't always feel sad. It comes and goes.

Do not LONG for happiness and do not LONG for suffering. Do not be attached or judge emotions. Learn to patiently go through with it. Instead you must focus on consciously taking action in the world whether spiritual or material ,regardless of what transient emotions you might feel.

For example, if your Afraid to take a stand to your boss and ask for a raise because your afraid. Ignore thr fear. Do not suppress it, do not try to change it. Develop mental resilience to do an action regardless of your emotions. In this case just ignore the fear and ask for a raise regardless. If he accepts good. If he doesn't it really doesn't matter because atleast you tried and got a reference experience.

In some situations the emotions might be indicating important life and death scenarios. If theres a dangerous animal you might feel fear. Learn to ignore it and take conscious action to ensure your safety.

The people taking drugs to suppress the pain are damaging their brain and are weak. What kind of a man or woman are you if you cant face the real world and its woes. This is the most Entitled and spoiled generation after the boomers on this earth. Nowadays they take xanax for any kind of shit. "Oh my gf left me. I'm gonna take some Xananx to feel good. " Face the pain like a mature adult. Your not supposed to be feeling happy all the time. This is real life and in real life there are moments of sadness too,deal with it. All of this is because we aren't around our fathers because they're out doing 925 jobs. We are a generation raised by women and we've adopted her emotional being. Women I.e our mothers tend to be very empathetic and emotional but they don't always have that drive to do the right thing regardless of how one feels. We're a generation of men raised by immature little girls and we're smothered by their love and thus we're not hard and masculine like the earlier generations of men. We haven't gone through trials and tribulations that define a mans character and we haven't been given strong male guardianship. Infact even your father might be immature due to his parenting which means we're fucked both ways. This is the reason many young men who have drive but are unsure of themselves join groups, fraternities and gangs to fill in that void of Male guardianship. If you had a strong father figure who guided you in life and showed you tough love when your mother didn't, then most of us wouldn't have this problems with dealing with emotions. And we currently have a situation where the father is out working, our mother is out working and the major guardian of us is a woman, who is a female teacher. This is why most men are always compliant to what women say and are Afraid to call them out on their shit. Since childhood we've been programmed to respond to female instruction, our mothers and our female teachers with compliance. We care a lot about what others think about us,comparing our lives with theirs ,getting very emotional at trivial matters and when others disagree with us etc.If you want to do something in life you should learn to break away from female validation and become your own self with independence. You need to break away from your mother self and adopt the archetypal Father self which will guide you to adulthood. This situation will be worse if you don't have a mature father so even if you spend more time around him, he might not be able to impart you with correct instruction. Then it would be better to search for mature males who can become your mentors and teach you something.

If you want more insight about why everything feels so fucked in your life as a male you might want to read these books,
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=05CA5B6CF10F3883F041458F448904AB

http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=D69BD279B68C1FD2380B3A63BF18E4C6

http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=995DD910A6DBD884301118FF4126DEDB

http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=C43E74E1882B1B6F29A8A9D2D026AB92

http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=94805FE466509DAAE038FB88869D89C8

Jack said:
Have you seen some people just become hysterical and extremely emotional in some trivial issue where you shouldn't act like that ? What's happening Is they have emotions that are suppressed and the issue has reached a point where the emotions are being leaked out in unrelated issues. The things that you do might not be related but the suppressed emotions can be triggered nonetheless. Therefore for normal people its actually impossible to not feel emotions. Its bound to come out in one way or another.

The issue with people in general is that they can't understand consciously that emotions are transient in nature. In the moment the suffering might overwhelm you if your not used to mental resilience and you might try to suppress the emotion. But the more you try to suppress the emotion, the more stronger it gets and the more it lingers around.
I have done countless "venting" sessions and RTRs. The thing is I still tend to be emotionally sensitive and lash out on occasion regardless. I frequently set aside time when I am alone to vent but I can do that forever and never hit the bottom of this emotional sinkhole. Luckily I lean more towards using my anger to stand up for others and don't like bullying. However sometimes it takes titanic effort to let a random slight by and the result is very similar to becoming feral and losing consciousness with the right trigger. I can think of any number of jewish crimes against humanity which if personally witnessed would have a similar effect.

I've done quite a few mars and sun squares and try to practice self control when I can catch myself in the process of being emotionally driven. Success seems to vary greatly for each situation and I can't tell how much is my personality vs the impact of past or current life baggage. I do have my sun in aries conjunct the north node. Maybe the answer I am looking for is related. I've read azazel astrology many times and have done a lot of research but I am hoping when cobra is done working his ass off (thanks btw) his insights into my chart will have the answers or breadcrumbs that lead me to them.

Azoun said:

I dont feel its a boundation of some sort. But do know how to meditate without it.
Infaxe when doing freeing the soul kind of workings, without the runes , hardcore music helps me a lot just to really destroy and trash the wire/tube connecting me to a person. But sometimes it can be a total distraction. See how you feel at that moment, with or without music and then decide.

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

This is what I was searching for.
Destroy with all your being.
I cant destroy being in a trance. The ability mentioned by Jack helps to decide wheter one should go about this action or not aka a clear mind, with proper understanding for my and the offending parties role. If it happens to be my mistake, I would go over the way , maybe even bothering that person asking their forgiveness and help them out but if the offending party decides to "take me on" even after repeated requests to end it, I wont stop NO Matter What, Its either him breathing or me, there is no inbetween.
Till my last breath isnt out I will fight that person, (sorry got carried away thinking about the Jews) .

NO Retreats , No doubts.
Destroy till their very being doesnt exist.

Jack said:
Jack said:

So you mean viewing things and life in 3rd person , how you reacted to them in the oast, what amends can one make etc.
This kind of feels like the buddah meme posted by HP Mageson. "So I know there are emotions but I have to focus on something greater, isnt that the reason most people bind their emotions in the first place?" . Reaction the stimuli is normal to anyone and everyone. The intensity and time of this reaction is what logic/voiding on something means.( i guess), proper planning , logic and the reaction to what caused these is at the correct time is what helps overcome these.

Like a graph for example going through waves and a straight line at periodic motions can be said to represent a particular emotion like - "anger" . It came before and now it is a period of happiness, joy and the anger disturbance in the graph returns. What point does it make to ignore these disturbances or vent out only about one incident rather than a reaction to each one so they dont cause problems.
What you have mentioned is rather easily achievable if the way I am seeing it is correct and continous efforts are made to gain this state.

For a sniper in a building assigned one target, will he go about shooting every enemy he sees or go after the one that is assigned? Are there not bombs bursting, helicopters going above his head? Dont these affect him? He is in deep focus on his target and once he is done he will react to the stimuli of maybe his mate who kicked him on his leg twice with a sort of reply best appropriate to his mates action. Dividing attention on too many things is what causes multiple emotions to bother a person at a single time.
And the emotional outbursts you talkef about is it the cummulative of the graph I tried to make above.
Focus is to be practised in every activity , that we you save time , develop your mind etc and meditation thereby gets easier. Like the manual that taught us about voiding on emotions, textures, sounds etc.
There have been literally too many times when I have been walking on a road when a car who suddenly pop up and the meditating program having trained my hearing would save me ( also Aop i guess). Also the voiding on emotions as taught helps in magick . I just dont wake up abd start doing the RTRs , have to get into the Zone, listen to aggressive music , see a couple if RTR fuels and when i am in the zone , Nothing else matters, I could be vibrating a line of the22, and just cutoff the enemy's throat , visualize their places of worship being destroyed , scream if I have to ,burn their flag, at this moment if even a single thought about the SS or Gods comes in I literally have to stop.

" Non reactionism" if anything is a form of self harm or a means of postponing a task. Do i start doing a RTR whenever I see a church or a mosque?Nope. But I see the people in their, remember what that place looked like , return back home and then do the needful.

Jack said:
Jack said:

Also am I not supposed to smile or dance when I see the Gods returm? Or when the enemy is destroyed? Also am I not supposed to tell the enemy greys "how do you even fuck" or atleast " I have a physical body?" when they start insulting the Gods.

Emotions are fuel to workings, concentrated emotions . " RTR fuel?"

Do I make sense or not?

Jack said:
Usthepeople666 said:
----

There's no cause for any upsets here, with emotions there's no right or wrong in experiencing them for what they are, there is both rights in this in that we should revel in the ability to feel emotions and also in that when it comes to needing to control them when necessary, then it is also correct in recognizing this.

Fear and doubt for example are both emotions we must learn to control when it comes to directing energies or facing dangers. In this it is useful in the blocking and redirecting of these emotional energies in order to enable the best aspects for ourselves. I don't believe anybody should allow themselves to be total victims to certain emotions, but I don't believe anybody should ever deny their emotions either or to be a disassociated and unfeeling biobot.

I have said it before, 'good' and 'bad' are not so easily perceived and we must learn to find the middle grounds dependent upon each circumstance and individual scenario and react according to what fits best for us in health, happiness and well-being. Usthepeople will most certainly not be the only one jumping up and down with excitement when the gods return and our total free world is attained, and that's perfectly in all relative reality how it is naturally to be.

Just because we can control the world and nature around us, does not mean we have to for everything.
Allowing yourself to experience is part of the joys of existence.

Usthepeople666 said:
Jack said:

Also am I not supposed to smile or dance when I see the Gods returm? Or when the enemy is destroyed? Also am I not supposed to tell the enemy greys "how do you even fuck" or atleast " I have a physical body?" when they start insulting the Gods.

Do I make sense or not?
As I said its impossible to not feel emotions, as a normal person. You have no power over your emotions. The only thing you can do is to develop resilience so that the emotions aren't that much stronger to overwhelm you. And yet when something unexpected or new happens, you'll still feel the strong emotions. However in time you will be able to feel and yet choose not to be unphased about it. Feeling emotions isn't bad either. The issue with people is that they have a maturity level of a little child and they deal in absolutes even in places where it doesn't apply. For example
Good Vs Bad
Love Vs Hate
Happiness Vs Sadness
Feeling Emotions Vs Not Feeling Emotions
Seldom is anything in life an absolute. Theres always a mix of things and ups and downs. Telling oneself not to be overwhelmed and controlled by your emotions and to develop control so that you can choose to react or not react, to take action even when you're overwhelmed is not the same as not feeling emotions. Absolutism is a form of Childishness which doesn't apply to the real world. Choice I.e control over yourself is what makes you separate from all the other creatures in this world.

Jack said:
Usthepeople666 said:
Jack said:

Do I make sense or not?
As I said its impossible to not feel emotions, as a normal person. You have no power over your emotions. The only thing you can do is to develop resilience so that the emotions aren't that much stronger to overwhelm you. And yet when something unexpected or new happens, you'll still feel the strong emotions. However in time you will be able to feel and yet choose not to be unphased about it. Feeling emotions isn't bad either. The issue with people is that they have a maturity level of a little child and they deal in absolutes even in places where it doesn't apply. For example
Good Vs Bad
Love Vs Hate
Happiness Vs Sadness
Feeling Emotions Vs Not Feeling Emotions
Seldom is anything in life an absolute. Theres always a mix of things and ups and downs. Telling oneself not to be overwhelmed and controlled by your emotions and to develop control so that you can choose to react or not react, to take action even when you're overwhelmed is not the same as not feeling emotions. Absolutism is a form of Childishness which doesn't apply to the real world. Choice I.e control over yourself is what makes you separate from all the other creatures in this world.

Thank you :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back