Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about yoga

unnamed satanist

I don't have the time nor the discipline to have two separate yoga sessions per day for both Hatha and kundalini yoga, I was wondering if it was fine that I mix the two together? So in between Hatha yoga asanas I will switch to kundalini and then back etc

Is this effective or am I wasting my time? Also, am I correct in saying this "ong namo guru dev namo" mantra that hippies preach is nonsense??

Thanks

unnamed satanist said:
I don't have the time nor the discipline to have two separate yoga sessions per day for both Hatha and kundalini yoga, I was wondering if it was fine that I mix the two together? So in between Hatha yoga asanas I will switch to kundalini and then back etc

Is this effective or am I wasting my time? Also, am I correct in saying this "ong namo guru dev namo" mantra that hippies preach is nonsense??

Thanks

Hey!
I did only hatha yoga for a while (need to pick it up again once I have time) and the point is, after hatha yoga you need to laydown and meditate. Only then it is very powerful. I did it and after a couple of times I felt always a powerful hot energy, that climbed up my spine. It settled at my sacralchakra and stayed there as long as I did yoga. Idk if that was the kundalini or sexual energy but it was very very powerful.

Check this out:
https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/hatha_yoga_sample_session__1_.pdf

Guru means the Crown Chakra. If they're using the mantra with a wrong notion in mind, they're using the mantra wrong.

Kundalini plus Hatha seems probable to do. But you need to be able to handle that much energy afterwards as well.

unnamed satanist said:

Thanks

A1
I would rather decrease the reps on both joga sessions. Then work up to e.g. 108 reps kunda joga (I use 111 ) per position /26 other kunda poses. Did you know you can do mantras while doing hatha joga:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=168851&hilit=hatha+joga#p168851

A2

Namo looks similar to nam , could be a corruption. Probably garbage, I would stick to the mantras jos provided.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back