Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Newbie: Need advice (not chastising pls)

Addicted2Addiction

28 yo in Las Vegas. I've been adrift the last year or so (cliff note version: all my life i've sold out my truth for practical gain, and i realize the payments received are worthless).

Full candor: Last summer an ex dom "GF" got me into guys and pnp, After, it was my nihilism that attracted me to the occult (then Satanism). But then a "left handed path" girl binded me, and the potency of that power has me wanting to go deeper.

I hold out hope that there's a way for me to live contentedly, but for now i'm just trying to make it through each day. Truth is i crave a powerful person to lead me. (cue the chastising ... dangerous, predators, ...)

Obviously they're right. But it's equally true that my compulsion is too strong to resist. So my hope is to approach this stupid pursuit as intelligently as possible.

I accept that this would be a transaction, and that those who desire to corrupt will value my corruptibility the most. I accept that. I just want someone who will let me decide each step down the road. At least then, the worse it gets, the more courage I can claim. Any advice is appreciated.

Jamie

Addicted2Addiction said:
======. I've been adrift the last year or so (cliff note version: all my life i've sold out my truth for practical gain, and i realize the payments received are worthless).

Full candor: Last summer an ex dom "GF" got me into guys and pnp, After, it was my nihilism that attracted me to the occult (then Satanism). But then a "left handed path" girl binded me, and the potency of that power has me wanting to go deeper.

I hold out hope that there's a way for me to live contentedly, but for now i'm just trying to make it through each day. Truth is i crave a powerful person to lead me. (cue the chastising ... dangerous, predators, ...)

Obviously they're right. But it's equally true that my compulsion is too strong to resist. So my hope is to approach this stupid pursuit as intelligently as possible.

I accept that this would be a transaction, and that those who desire to corrupt will value my corruptibility the most. I accept that. I just want someone who will let me decide each step down the road. At least then, the worse it gets, the more courage I can claim. Any advice is appreciated.

=====

Well let's start by learning from a few mistakes.

1. Do not share your personal location, name, etc for your anonymity and safety. For 2 decades and likely many more to come it's best that none of us are truly known.

2. We are not evil and we by no means "corrupt" anybody - we, by nature of our path and the enemies we deal with daily, abhor that.

3. There are no 'wicked transactions' or rabbit holes that lead you to 'dark' ways or toxic masochistic relations here. Your interests and what you personally decide to do with your life is none of our business but we are the real deal and as the real deal we believe in positive personal spiritual development in freeing our souls from all forms of negativity to, in time, achieve real immortality and godhood. The common grounds of 'evil' we've been made infamous about is simply not true in the slightest and is only a means to keep people from truth.

4. Satan believes in freedom, but freedom for ignorance is simply a lowly way of going about it. I suggest you research through our website as much as you can and educate yourself on the parasitic programs our enemies have made in their attempts to ultimately violate and ruin all of humanity.

If you're someone who likes to serve then by all means feel free to 'serve' your true creator and father Satan but know well that he does not desire nor wants slaves or even slavish worship. And sorry to rain on your parade, he's very understanding in my 9 years of experience so he's not going to be beating or whipping you as punishment for errors or mistakes like you seem to give off the impression of enjoying, of which is a very xian desire what with their flagellant and self-destructive fetishes. I mean come on... fasting... no animal in nature would willingly do that.

Study our website and feel free to ask questions on the forum here.

Addicted2Addiction said:

Remove your email from your profile and stop signing your name under your posts. You don't want your identity to be known in any shape or form, however small it may seem. If you want email contact with someone here, create a protonmail account and use that, and name it something anonymous, like just random characters.

I think you have some misconceptions about Satanism, please read about it on the Satanisgod website. One good page I would recommend you read very soon is this one.

Satanism is about true self empowerment through health and strength. It develops your psychic powers such that you become the being you were originally created to be. Note how all the modern religions all practice elements of weakness, such as fasting, beating, submissiveness, turn the other cheek. They want you to be a slave, not an empowered being. Please do some more reading on the subject.

Satan wants you to be strong, he wants you to be knowledgeable, and he wants you to be free! The only pact you sign with you him is that of an alliance, not that of a master/slave relationship. Even though it is described as an alliance, Satan does the heavy lifting! We all have him and the Demons to thank for their tireless struggle on our behalf! If this was somehow a transaction of sorts, it would be heavily valued in our favor.

Satan wants us to stand on our feet, not be chained to him! He is our creator god, and thus he holds the characteristics that the best "human" could ever have, such as strength, intellect, power, but also endless love for their children, as well as understanding and compassion! To think that our creator god is the abomination described within the Bible would imply that the ideal human is somehow the opposite of what we imagine: cruel, malicious, stupid, barbaric... Read what the thoughtform described in the Bible does and see for yourself how evil he acts.

Sadism, corruption, barbarism, cruelty...all those are traits of an evil, malicious entity. For humans, these traits only manifest out of unhealthiness, not because they are somehow a part of our nature. The enemy of Satanism claims Satanism to be these things to scare people from it. They literally painted all the demons as Hollywood/Disney-like monsters. Such a simple play on emotions should be the clue that things are not what they seem.

You need to start meditations and figure out your own hang ups with all this stuff. If you are submissive by nature there are healthy ways of expressing that, but there has to be boundaries, you cannot completely surrender your personhood and expect to advance. Whatever is going on in your life with chemsex or whatever is a mess and the nihilistic mentality springing from that is clearly opening you up to all kinds of parasites.

Addicted2Addiction said:
28 yo in Las Vegas. I've been adrift the last year or so (cliff note version: all my life i've sold out my truth for practical gain, and i realize the payments received are worthless).

Jamie

It is pretty stupid to put any personal information on the forums. We are not the only ones here, and all who are here, are somewhat knowledgeable of the occult... be it friend or even enemy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back