Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mankind's Eternal War - You are here for a purpose

Jack

1:8:1:11. In the morning they brought to Manu 1 water for washing, just as now also they (are wont to) bring (water) for washing the hands. When he was washing himself, a fish came into his hands.

1:8:1:22. It spake to him the word, 'Rear me, I will save thee!' 'Wherefrom wilt thou save me?' 'A flood will carry away all these creatures 2: from that I will save thee!' 'How am I to rear thee?'

1:8:1:33. It said, 'As long as we are small, there is great destruction for us: fish devours fish. Thou wilt first keep me in a jar. When I outgrow that, thou wilt dig a pit and keep me in it. When I outgrow that, thou wilt take me down to the sea, for then I shall be beyond destruction.'

1:8:1:44. It soon became a ghasha (a large fish); for that grows largest (of all fish) 3. Thereupon it said, 'In such and such a year that flood will come. Thou

p. 217

shalt then attend to me (i.e. to my advice) by preparing a ship 1; and when the flood has risen thou shalt enter into the ship, and I will save thee from it.'

1:8:1:55. After he had reared it in this way, he took it down to the sea. And in the same year which the fish had indicated to him, he attended to (the advice of the fish) by preparing a ship; and when the flood had risen, he entered into the ship. The fish then swam up to him, and to its horn he tied the rope of the ship, and by that means he 2 passed swiftly up to yonder northern mountain.

1:8:1:66. It then said, 'I have saved thee. Fasten the ship to a tree; but let not the water cut thee off 3, whilst thou art on the mountain. As the water

p. 218

subsides, thou mayest gradually descend!' Accordingly he gradually descended, and hence that (slope) of the northern mountain is called 'Alarm's descent 1.' The flood then swept away all these creatures, and Manu alone remained here.
Satapatha Brahmana Eight Adhyaya. First Brahmana.

I was reading some ancient vedic texts and when you read these texts, you understand that it is almost identical to the other ancient religions. Thousands of years ago, Humanity was saved of the great flood by Lord Satan/Lucifer as you drastically tried to save the remaining humans. I don't know how real or allegorical the story is ,but its almost the same every single time. New members coming in might not remember or know the constant discussions we used to have back in the day on the old forums about this subject. Apparently the Planet between Mars and Jupiter was bombed and destroyed by the Enemy Aliens during the brutal galactic war and the resulting flood due on our world. The world was saved by the ancient Aryans who had gone up to the Himalays to save themselves after being informed by our Lord.
Manu-First-Man.jpg

Matsya_avatar.jpg

The Matsya (Fish) is an avatar of Vishnu (Venus - The Morning Star,Lucifer) ,is Enki who is also represented by the Fish. The Flood Myth of Enki by was stolen by these Jews and made into some nonsensical Noahs Ark story. Try to imagine and feel how old we're talking about - Thousands of years before the Mahabharata war. Our Ancient Ancestors populated and spread civilization over that new world before them,trying to make it a paradise.
The_fish_avatara_of_Vishnu_saves_Manu_during_the_great_deluge.jpg

Satyavrata-Boat-Vishnu-Fish.jpg

Manu,the true father of humanity set upon himself to educate and bring spiritual awareness and laws,ethics etc to the humans of the new age so we shall continue trying to reach the Magnum Opus, becoming like our Gods. Our Racial Memory doesn't forget even if its so old that written texts don't exist about it. We still remember that we are a continuation of our ancestors who conquered the entire world and brought civilization ,Prosperity and Happiness to it. From the Mahabharata to the War against Islam to the War against Communism to the War against Global Zionism today, we're connected by the thread of destiny forever fighting the war that's been continuing since our inception on this world. A brutal war between the Forces of Good and the Forces of Evil
Satan Vs Yahweh
Lucifer Vs Christ
Shaitan Vs Allah
Aryans Vs Jews

The war may have taken on different changes, different forms but the sides have never changed. Our Eternal Enemies have still remained our Eternal Enemies now, as they were the day they we're put on this planet to sabotage our Father's Creation. We remember all of the pain,suffering and hatred that we have inherited from our ancestors. And we also remember the deep love and loyalty for ou Civilizational values of Creation,Prosperity ,Bonding and abundance. A line continued since time immemorial ,the war rages on for those who are aware of it.

Take a moment and think about our Aryan brothers who we're on Phaeton. They're civilization wen't through the same cycle with the same jews trying to take over their world. They waged the same wars as ours. Realize the Importance their sacrifices carry. Even your ancestors who died fighting against one of the various enemy programs. The earth is nearing the stage for the final battle against our enemies on this Planet. Finally we can settle things with these disgusting parasites who refuse to leave us alone. Finally we can have a final solution to this never ending problem. Remember this ,as their priests have reincarnated to wage the spiritual war so have we. If you ever start questioning why you're here and why you can't be happy like the people around you. You we're never supposed to be in Blissful Ignorance. Your soul remembers as clear as day the blood that has been spilled for our cause. You remember in your soul the wars that we've fought against our enemies. You are not here to be stupid, ignorant or compliant. Your not supposed to be taking insatgram selfies, bing eating and doing stupid shit.. YOU are here for a purpose. You are here for your duty towards the Sanatana Dharma. You are a warrior monk. A spiritual warrior that is dedicated to fight on the side of Dharma until we win. You promised this to yourself. You desired it greatly and you we're expecting when you'll be reincarnating so that you can fight again. Fight for our Father,Fight for your Dharma.
be2b5ea72d074e97656d77e435582f40.jpg

quote-my-honor-is-my-loyalty-heinrich-himmler-85485.jpg

Their Priests in Israel are commited to their cause. They will fanatically keep fighting until the climax of this war. You have a much more important function than the physical battle. Yes, yours is the spiritual battle. At some point in your racial memory you made a commitment to fighting for Satan's cause,to dedicate your soul and power to him. That is why you have reincarnated in this time. We will see all of it through. The annihialation of world jewry, the paradigm shift in society and the resurrection of our God. We are here to complete the war that they started. Never forget the responsibility and the hatred that you owe to your ancestors.

Never doubt yourself no matter what. We're doing this.Steel your heart and steel your mind. We're seeing all of this through, to the very end.
Satan has asked every dedicated Satanist to participate in spiritual warfare. We must work together as a team and like a battering ram, relentlessly attacking the enemy through psychic means. Everyone can do at least one ritual or hook up an energy line and/or direct destructive energy towards the enemy. Many of you who are truly dedicated and able may want to perform a ritual to Satan dedicating your services as a warrior and making a commitment to carry out regular works of psychic destruction against the enemy. Covens can do this as well and the more people involved- the more power.

It is important to work in silence and secrecy here. Steel your heart and steel your mind. As the images of the Egyptian Gods have shown us with their arms crossed over their chests- the heart and human emotions are vulnerable to manipulation. The enemy exploits this. This is why the nazarene is usually shown with his arms open. This is to exploit human emotions. We must never forget the Inquisition and what was done to millions of innocent human beings under xian rule.

No human being is of more importance to Satan than a warrior is. Satan will reward you profusely as he has with me. Now is the time and Satan is asking each and every one of you to join in the fight and bring the enemy down to their knees and completely destroy them through psychic means. Power meditation is a gift from Satan. It has changed many of our lives for the better. It is time each and every one of us gives something back in gratitude. The more you do for Satan, the more Satan will do for you. Each warrior will receive special recognition and outstanding rank in Hell.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160226113552/http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Concerning_Spiritual_Warfare.html

You are a warrior for satan. And we are fighting for his Side. No matter what happens we must fanatically keep fighting for him. You are here ,in this era for this singular purpose. WE are the final solution.

Satan Wills it. And so it shall be done.

I have my flaws, but I will fight to the end so that this world is not lost!
By the way, I researched the history of Mars and Phaeton because I was very interested, and I think the Gods had already colonized the two planets before us because they met the conditions of life and civilization. We know that Phaeton was destroyed by the enemy, but on Mars there is Cydonia (Face and Pyramids) and other places that reveal that indeed there are the ruins of a civilization there!
Unfortunately, my knowledge is incomplete, but I would really like HP to write an article if you know about the history of Mars and Phaeton, just as they did about the Greys!

darkpath said:
By the way, I researched the history of Mars and Phaeton because I was very interested, and I think the Gods had already colonized the two planets before us because they met the conditions of life and civilization. We know that Phaeton was destroyed by the enemy, but on Mars there is Cydonia (Face and Pyramids) and other places that reveal that indeed there are the ruins of a civilization there!
Unfortunately, my knowledge is incomplete, but I would really like HP to write an article if you know about the history of Mars and Phaeton, just as they did about the Greys!

There already is one friend :D

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18339&p=138740&hilit=on+mars+and+phaeton#p138740

darkpath said:
Here's some good articals about it. There might be more that mention it, but these were the first ones I found. This first one is the most important one.

The Extreme Reality Of This Solar System And Life On Prison Earth
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4148 

What The Enemy Has Admitted They Damned Us
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18743&p=73990      

Thank you for sharing it, Manu's story and the flood also spiritually represents cleaning your soul of impurities, scum and negative karma to transform into a ascended being, If you notice the name Manu appears in all ancient pagan cultures as in the Germanic mythology Manas, Mummu in the Sumerian mythology , Memnoon in Greece and Egypt and Mamun in the Middle East, the meaning of this name is consciousness or knowledge and represents the expanded consciousness that is achieved by having a fully ascended kudalini, there are even two letters in the hebrew alphabet, the letters NUN and MEM that curse and bind this name.

Thanks for the links and for helping! :)
Yes, I searched a lot for the ruins of Mars because for me this was the ultimate evidence (because unfortunately at first I didn’t want to believe this was the terrible truth) that the Cosmic War really did happen and the enemy (Grays, Reptilians) really does exist!

Excerpt from Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

"We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth.It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world.Or perhaps not.The planet itself was now likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within. "

I’ve read and reinterpreted the article in detail several times, but there are things I don’t understand.

Was Phaeton a part of the civilization of Divine beings before the Earth was colonized?

Is it possible that the other two planets (Mars Phaeton) already had an advanced civilization before the Gods came here and created us?

Have the Reptiles been enemies of many species in the universe since ancient times?

I'm just curious because I think it's incredible!
If I'm wrong, HP or someone who can do more please fix it!

I thought I was going to create new thread titled Eternal War, but had the discipline to search first...

When it comes to the civilizations occupying the surrounding universe, there are 2 extremes in regards to conflicts between them.

• 1. The surrounding civilizations are entirely peaceful and all the conflicts on Earth are caused by spiritual degeneration among humans. This concept is promoted by Steven Greer & Sirius Disclosure.

2. The surrounding civilizations have been waging war at least as long as human history has been recorded. The conflicts on Earth are merely a reflection of this. This concept has been popularized by Warhammer 40000.

I'm leaning towards the latter, because of the reasons already stated here. The enemy is driven by complete subjugation of everybody. Communism and other similar programs seek physical enslavement but even that is just means to another end.

I think that the ultimate goal of the enemy is spiritual genocide. That is, once the targeted people die physically, there's nothing left to reincarnate. This would explain why the enemy seeks to brutalize/degenerate us all the time (creating a global factory farm society instead of merely executing the Samson Option). The souls/spirits need to be deteorirated as much as possible before being released. This practise would secure the power of enemy in the longest term (and is the essence of "Negative Alien Agenda").

Large-scale physical destruction is being executed only when the spiritual assault (drug addiction, dumbing down, outright torture, etc.) is being deflected, as in Germany during 1933-45. For the enemy, this was a setback, because a lot of strong souls/spirits were released through heroic deaths.

What do you think is the ultimate motive of the enemy?

Excellent topic brother, since I got into it, it has awakened in me this will to fight for our planet and my country. I even promised God Satan that as long as I was alive and had the strength to fight for it, I would. He and other gods helped me when I needed it most and now in gratitude and for the survival of my home, which is this world, I will fight. This motivates me to continue meditating so that I can acquire more and more power and make more of a difference in this war for our planet and crush our enemies. We are warriors of Satan and this is our responsibility. Enemy entities have even tried to stop me with their attacks, but I am not afraid, I am with Satan and the gods, and I will fight for this world until the end, after all it is my home.

TimberWolf said:
I thought I was going to create new thread titled Eternal War, but had the discipline to search first...

When it comes to the civilizations occupying the surrounding universe, there are 2 extremes in regards to conflicts between them.

• 1. The surrounding civilizations are entirely peaceful and all the conflicts on Earth are caused by spiritual degeneration among humans. This concept is promoted by Steven Greer & Sirius Disclosure.

2. The surrounding civilizations have been waging war at least as long as human history has been recorded. The conflicts on Earth are merely a reflection of this. This concept has been popularized by Warhammer 40000.

I'm leaning towards the latter, because of the reasons already stated here. The enemy is driven by complete subjugation of everybody. Communism and other similar programs seek physical enslavement but even that is just means to another end.

I think that the ultimate goal of the enemy is spiritual genocide. That is, once the targeted people die physically, there's nothing left to reincarnate. This would explain why the enemy seeks to brutalize/degenerate us all the time (creating a global factory farm society instead of merely executing the Samson Option). The souls/spirits need to be deteorirated as much as possible before being released. This practise would secure the power of enemy in the longest term (and is the essence of "Negative Alien Agenda").

Large-scale physical destruction is being executed only when the spiritual assault (drug addiction, dumbing down, outright torture, etc.) is being deflected, as in Germany during 1933-45. For the enemy, this was a setback, because a lot of strong souls/spirits were released through heroic deaths.

What do you think is the ultimate motive of the enemy?
1)They want to Mass Depopulate the world population to 10% of what it is.
2)They want the population to be sterilized.
3)They want then to be plugged in to a matrix type Infinite Tsukyomi.
4)They will then want to merge with the Alien both after subjugation of this world.

None of this will happen because we'll defeat them long before. Their Jewish fantasies are described in Sylvia Brownies "End of Days."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back