Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help with antipsychotics and to have antipsychotics in case i can't heal myself till the economic colapse

Catalincata94

So i reduced a 4 mg rispen pill for 3 months to half and i took half a pill approximately 2 mg for some months but the thing is i get anxiety if i take too little (reduce too much by accident) because the pill dosen't have a line where i can break it in half and cutting it is also hard because sometimes it's not egual and if i cut the bigger part to be 2mg it's gets too little, less that 2mg widouth realizing and then the next day before the next dose i start having anxiety and i need to take the next dose faster and then because i took it and i still have meditations to do the pill it makes me sleepy and tired and can't even finish my meditations because of that and have to sleep.

Other times i forget to take the pill at bed time, that's how i would usualy take it because i didn't finished the meditations in time so i take the pill later after i finished my meditations because if i would take the pill faster i would be too sleepy and tired and coudn't finish the meditations and once per month i have to go to the psychiatrist and again my fucking medtiations got fucking desincronized from the schedule because of that, i stopped doing at specific time just did it so that at least i finish them but it seems the things are getting worse and today i didn't have the cance to meditate at all (i was at the psychiatrist) i missed already enough meditations fucking shit.

By halving the pill i got now 3 boxes of pills that are enough for 6 months if i cut them in half but it's hard even so can't cut it perfectly and still sometimes someone is talking to me if it is someone or not because i know my clair audience is open, in my sleep when i was attacked like 1 and half year ago and asked Satan for help i heard the celestial music (at that time i was off the medication for 1 year) and also this someone who is talking to me gave me sometimes advices and some where correct some not. sometimesi it just talks non sense. but when i took the hole pill i didn't hear anything if i remember corectly. I'm saing this because how will i manage widouth pills if there will be an economic colapse and the there will be no farmacies open or something like that.
And for some time it was so hard with this meds getting tired because of them, forgetting to take them and also i had very strong tiredness because of bronchial asthma not sure if it will continue that strong tirednes i didn't had it for some time (also the meds for that astma helps but i already ordered an chineze herb that is good for astma and related problems) i'm doing qigong for chidneys and lungs and a healing working for body, mind and emotions. so what next i'm tired of this anxiety becaue the dose isn't constant what to do with the meds? and what about the economic colapse how will i have the meds for 6 months if i wont be able to heal my self till then? i have pills for 3 full months but the meds are expensive and i'm getting it free from the psychiatry.

Catalincata94 said:
So i reduced a 4 mg rispen pill for 3 months to half and i took half a pill approximately 2 mg for some months but the thing is i get anxiety if i take too little (reduce too much by accident) because the pill dosen't have a line where i can break it in half and cutting it is also hard because sometimes it's not egual and if i cut the bigger part to be 2mg it's gets too little, less that 2mg widouth realizing and then the next day before the next dose i start having anxiety and i need to take the next dose faster and then because i took it and i still have meditations to do the pill it makes me sleepy and tired and can't even finish my meditations because of that and have to sleep.

Other times i forget to take the pill at bed time, that's how i would usualy take it because i didn't finished the meditations in time so i take the pill later after i finished my meditations because if i would take the pill faster i would be too sleepy and tired and coudn't finish the meditations and once per month i have to go to the psychiatrist and again my fucking medtiations got fucking desincronized from the schedule because of that, i stopped doing at specific time just did it so that at least i finish them but it seems the things are getting worse and today i didn't have the cance to meditate at all (i was at the psychiatrist) i missed already enough meditations fucking shit.

By halving the pill i got now 3 boxes of pills that are enough for 6 months if i cut them in half but it's hard even so can't cut it perfectly and still sometimes someone is talking to me if it is someone or not because i know my clair audience is open, in my sleep when i was attacked like 1 and half year ago and asked Satan for help i heard the celestial music (at that time i was off the medication for 1 year) and also this someone who is talking to me gave me sometimes advices and some where correct some not. sometimesi it just talks non sense. but when i took the hole pill i didn't hear anything if i remember corectly. I'm saing this because how will i manage widouth pills if there will be an economic colapse and the there will be no farmacies open or something like that.
And for some time it was so hard with this meds getting tired because of them, forgetting to take them and also i had very strong tiredness because of bronchial asthma not sure if it will continue that strong tirednes i didn't had it for some time (also the meds for that astma helps but i already ordered an chineze herb that is good for astma and related problems) i'm doing qigong for chidneys and lungs and a healing working for body, mind and emotions. so what next i'm tired of this anxiety becaue the dose isn't constant what to do with the meds? and what about the economic colapse how will i have the meds for 6 months if i wont be able to heal my self till then? i have pills for 3 full months but the meds are expensive and i'm getting it free from the psychiatry.

These meds are never going to be good in the long run for you. It is best that you attempt now to fix the cause of the anxiety, regardless of any economic collapse. If you say that halving the pills doesn't work and you still feel weird, then it might be better to continue taking the full amount. However, if taking the full amount makes you too tired, then just do the half amount. It is more important that you are awake to meditate and heal yourself. You may need to make something to hold the pill, then get a large knife and chop the pill with that, to get it even.

Normal medicine for asthma will just be either a bronchodilator or inflammatory suppressant. These will impede the healing of the lungs, and so you should taper these off. The TCM herbs will be curative if nature, so they should help more than the other medicine will ever do. Have your lungs seemed to gotten better?

For the anxiety, also look at the shen, which is housed in the heart. This is a TCM concept. Google the acupressure point 'HT-7' and rub it for a few minutes every day. If you are willing, try it when you have anxiety and see if it fixes it. Poor kidney function usually gives more general anxiety and fearfulness, but disturbances of the shen in the heart gives more sudden, panicky anxiety, more like a panic attack. Therefore, try the HT-7 point, and also google other points. Most of the good heart points are easy to hit.

The acupoints should give temporary relief, if not curative. For full bodily healing, you should look to yoga, and you should also look to Satanama and Wunjo. Wunjo should heal your psychiatric problems from an emotional standpoints. Satanama will also help. You can also do a Satanama working for your heart and lungs, or just general body, although the yoga will work in a general sense as well.

What yoga do you do already? The qigong is good, but the yoga works very well on its own, sometimes better. Yang-style yoga, such as Kundalini yoga and routines like the Tibetan 5 Rites (T5R), works to spin the chakras and boost the energy of the body. This can boost the energy of the endocrine glands and allow them to function properly. Yin-style yoga, such as Hatha yoga, stretches the body to unblock and strengthen the energy channels of both the body and soul. It also stretches the tissue of the body, therefore bolstering and healing the essence and structure of the tissue and organs.

Both of these yoga-styles, done together, will, in theory, heal nearly every illness. It will bolster the supporting organs of the lungs, for example, thereby healing the lungs, and vice versa. Doing the whole routine will energize the entire body, allowing it to balance and heal itself in all ways. This should also work well to hit all angles of the fatigue. Both hatha yoga and kundalini yoga are basically mandatory steps to advancement, so you will have to do them sooner or later. The T5R routine is very time efficient, it only takes 5-10 minutes. The hatha yoga routine takes about 25-30 minutes. Both will make you feel really good.

For accurate dosing I'd suggest you buy a little digital scale. There are models that are accurate to 0.001mg and cost around $30. You can crush the pill into a powder for easier measuring if that doesn't change the way it affects you. Or you can cut it and then shave pieces with razor blade until you get the right dose.
For the bigger picture I don't know what to advise except to ask Satan for guidance and help to heal. Or perhaps request the help of a God in a summoning.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

These meds are never going to be good in the long run for you. It is best that you attempt now to fix the cause of the anxiety, regardless of any economic collapse. If you say that halving the pills doesn't work and you still feel weird, then it might be better to continue taking the full amount. However, if taking the full amount makes you too tired, then just do the half amount. It is more important that you are awake to meditate and heal yourself. You may need to make something to hold the pill, then get a large knife and chop the pill with that, to get it even.

Normal medicine for asthma will just be either a bronchodilator or inflammatory suppressant. These will impede the healing of the lungs, and so you should taper these off. The TCM herbs will be curative if nature, so they should help more than the other medicine will ever do. Have your lungs seemed to gotten better?

For the anxiety, also look at the shen, which is housed in the heart. This is a TCM concept. Google the acupressure point 'HT-7' and rub it for a few minutes every day. If you are willing, try it when you have anxiety and see if it fixes it. Poor kidney function usually gives more general anxiety and fearfulness, but disturbances of the shen in the heart gives more sudden, panicky anxiety, more like a panic attack. Therefore, try the HT-7 point, and also google other points. Most of the good heart points are easy to hit.

The acupoints should give temporary relief, if not curative. For full bodily healing, you should look to yoga, and you should also look to Satanama and Wunjo. Wunjo should heal your psychiatric problems from an emotional standpoints. Satanama will also help. You can also do a Satanama working for your heart and lungs, or just general body, although the yoga will work in a general sense as well.

What yoga do you do already? The qigong is good, but the yoga works very well on its own, sometimes better. Yang-style yoga, such as Kundalini yoga and routines like the Tibetan 5 Rites (T5R), works to spin the chakras and boost the energy of the body. This can boost the energy of the endocrine glands and allow them to function properly. Yin-style yoga, such as Hatha yoga, stretches the body to unblock and strengthen the energy channels of both the body and soul. It also stretches the tissue of the body, therefore bolstering and healing the essence and structure of the tissue and organs.

Both of these yoga-styles, done together, will, in theory, heal nearly every illness. It will bolster the supporting organs of the lungs, for example, thereby healing the lungs, and vice versa. Doing the whole routine will energize the entire body, allowing it to balance and heal itself in all ways. This should also work well to hit all angles of the fatigue. Both hatha yoga and kundalini yoga are basically mandatory steps to advancement, so you will have to do them sooner or later. The T5R routine is very time efficient, it only takes 5-10 minutes. The hatha yoga routine takes about 25-30 minutes. Both will make you feel really good.
These meds are never going to be good in the long run for you.
I know this.
The cause of the anxiety in the past was because of the wifi (also for not healing myself), that was when i was off the meds for 1 year, i did a healing working for anxiety for 40 days and i got rid of it by realizing i wasn't true to myself, holding on to what is destroying me or making me weaker, i don't want that, it was the wifi, and the anxiety dissapeared but now it's just the side effects of the anti-depressants if i reduce it too fast, sorry i wan't explaining things in more details, i know i can get rid of the anti-depresants first, also the psichiatrist said that after a time if i don't have anxiety, which i don't and when i replied to you that was just the side effects of the anti-depresants for reducing it too fast by accident they can be broken in half because they have a line in the midle but still they don't quiet breake exactly the same. And here is the proof if i reduce it too fast the next day before i take the next pill anxiety apears but when i take the half pill it dissapears and it's clear to me that it is the withdrawal side effect, also just 1 half of a pill doesn't get rid of real anxiety (that means i don't have anxiety) but 1 half of a pill it's enough to create a withdrawal side effect. And it's also clear to me that halving the dose abruptly like the psyhiatrist does is too quick and here is a vid of someone who knows better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4daGggmYp0
Also in the past, in the beginning with the same fucking pill i had anxiety and it didn't do anything.
So to make my situation more clear i take 1 half of anti-psihotic and 1 half of anti-depressant but my dosage recomended by the psyhiatrist is 2 pills anti-depressant both 1 mg and 1 pill of 4 mg anti-psyhotic which now i take just 2, the anti-depressant i did reduced it to just 1 half (little by little) that's great but i want to completely get rid of the anti-depressant because i know i can be without it. Once i took half of an expired anti-depressant i mean just that pill was expired because the pakage of the pill was broken don't know exactly how to call it and quess what happened i had to take another half because that half didn't had any effect, so i took it then the next day i had to take almoust 1 pill to be fine again because even if that half expired pill wasn't working the withdrawal took effect, so i had to reduce again from almoust 1 pill that was one of the reasons i've written on the forums (i was angry, sad) but i was also like someone pushed me to talk about this.

I do hata yoga but i didn't do it for like 2 days and for some weeks thats how it goes one day i do it on day things apear to do, once i feel too tired once it's too late once i have too go in the thown and may not do it in that day...
also feelt i have no motivation maybe laizy too but moustly no motivation and tired... i streach my body every day after meditation...

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Well, i forgot to say i also took for some days ma huang and i found out today that they aren't to be taken with anti-depressants and medication for astma or related, same if someone has mental ilness https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-ephedra-side-effects-and-safety-concerns-89187 i think that's the cause of the anxiety... now i stopped with ma huang

Catalincata94 said:
Well, i forgot to say i also took for some days ma huang and i found out today that they aren't to be taken with anti-depressants and medication for astma or related, same if someone has mental ilness https://www.verywellhealth.com/what-is-ephedra-side-effects-and-safety-concerns-89187 i think that's the cause of the anxiety... now i stopped with ma huang

Oh ok, yeah good find. Hopefully that helps. What sort of asthma do you have? Do you think you could go without the medicine? I used to have some mild, but medicated, asthma. The doctor said if I felt fine I could reduce one of the meds. At some point I just stopped taking any of them and felt no difference. I am hoping if you continue with the yoga that this will heal your body to not need the medicine, but I just wonder how bad your asthma condition is.

Catalincata94 said:
I know this.
The cause of the anxiety in the past was because of the wifi (also for not healing myself), that was when i was off the meds for 1 year, i did a healing working for anxiety for 40 days and i got rid of it by realizing i wasn't true to myself, holding on to what is destroying me or making me weaker, i don't want that, it was the wifi, and the anxiety dissapeared but now it's just the side effects of the anti-depressants if i reduce it too fast, sorry i wan't explaining things in more details, i know i can get rid of the anti-depresants first, also the psichiatrist said that after a time if i don't have anxiety, which i don't and when i replied to you that was just the side effects of the anti-depresants for reducing it too fast by accident they can be broken in half because they have a line in the midle but still they don't quiet breake exactly the same. And here is the proof if i reduce it too fast the next day before i take the next pill anxiety apears but when i take the half pill it dissapears and it's clear to me that it is the withdrawal side effect, also just 1 half of a pill doesn't get rid of real anxiety (that means i don't have anxiety) but 1 half of a pill it's enough to create a withdrawal side effect. And it's also clear to me that halving the dose abruptly like the psyhiatrist does is too quick and here is a vid of someone who knows better https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=d4daGggmYp0
Also in the past, in the beginning with the same fucking pill i had anxiety and it didn't do anything.
So to make my situation more clear i take 1 half of anti-psihotic and 1 half of anti-depressant but my dosage recomended by the psyhiatrist is 2 pills anti-depressant both 1 mg and 1 pill of 4 mg anti-psyhotic which now i take just 2, the anti-depressant i did reduced it to just 1 half (little by little) that's great but i want to completely get rid of the anti-depressant because i know i can be without it. Once i took half of an expired anti-depressant i mean just that pill was expired because the pakage of the pill was broken don't know exactly how to call it and quess what happened i had to take another half because that half didn't had any effect, so i took it then the next day i had to take almoust 1 pill to be fine again because even if that half expired pill wasn't working the withdrawal took effect, so i had to reduce again from almoust 1 pill that was one of the reasons i've written on the forums (i was angry, sad) but i was also like someone pushed me to talk about this.

As far as your motivation and feelings of tiredness, I bet that is connected more with the anti-depressant than the anti-psychotic. If you can you should taper off of those, and instead rely on things like yoga and empowering mantras to boost your mood if you feel it worsening. What do you feel when you reduce the anti-depressant, do you feel depressed, or do you get other symptoms?

As far as the anti-psychotic, it may be hard to dose it to something other than half unless you can cut it precisely. If you stop taking the ma huang and the anxiety stops, perhaps you could go to 2mg and be fine. What sort of withdrawal do you get with the anti-pyschotics? Is it anxiety, or is it worse? You may also have to call the pharmacy and ask for 3mg pills or ask for suggestions on safely reducing the medicine. Otherwise, the only way to reduce is to just try your best to take 2mg and wait for the withdrawal to go away on its own, which would probably be a couple days.

Catalincata94 said:
I do hata yoga but i didn't do it for like 2 days and for some weeks thats how it goes one day i do it on day things apear to do, once i feel too tired once it's too late once i have too go in the thown and may not do it in that day...
also feelt i have no motivation maybe laizy too but moustly no motivation and tired... i streach my body every day after meditation...

Yeah both those drugs will definitely make you feel kind of weird and zombie-like. Reduce them on your own, or ask the pharmacy for some assistance on how to do it safely. There may be some good suggestions online somewhere as well. Hatha yoga is more yin in nature and while it can help with balancing and stuff, the yoga better suited for energy and motivation is the yang-style yoga.

To get your energy back, I would suggest to you the Tibetan 5 Rites. It is a solid yang-yoga. Maxine said it was good in one of her older posts. It is a condensed, time efficient routine that should only take 5 minutes. Here is the routine with animations and stuff, good website on it.

You will want to take steps to get your motivation back, then rely on the yoga routines to normalize your body. You can pair this with Wunjo or Satanama if you need to. I am pretty confident that would heal you. Good luck to you!

Way_Seeker666 said:
For accurate dosing I'd suggest you buy a little digital scale. There are models that are accurate to 0.001mg and cost around $30. You can crush the pill into a powder for easier measuring if that doesn't change the way it affects you. Or you can cut it and then shave pieces with razor blade until you get the right dose.
For the bigger picture I don't know what to advise except to ask Satan for guidance and help to heal. Or perhaps request the help of a God in a summoning.
I actually ordered a digital scale 0.001g (g not mg those are very expensive) yesterday before you commented x) 0.001 g is 1 mg, so it should be good, but i don't think i will use a razor blade it's too sharp i could cut my self easily but i'm using a bread knife which is good if i pay attention, thanks.

Blitzkreig said:
Catalincata94 said:

Oh ok, yeah good find. Hopefully that helps. What sort of asthma do you have? Do you think you could go without the medicine? I used to have some mild, but medicated, asthma. The doctor said if I felt fine I could reduce one of the meds. At some point I just stopped taking any of them and felt no difference. I am hoping if you continue with the yoga that this will heal your body to not need the medicine, but I just wonder how bad your asthma condition is.

Catalincata94 said:
I know this.
The cause of the anxiety in the past was because of the wifi (also for not healing myself), that was when i was off the meds for 1 year, i did a healing working for anxiety for 40 days and i got rid of it by realizing i wasn't true to myself, holding on to what is destroying me or making me weaker, i don't want that, it was the wifi, and the anxiety dissapeared but now it's just the side effects of the anti-depressants if i reduce it too fast, sorry i wan't explaining things in more details, i know i can get rid of the anti-depresants first, also the psichiatrist said that after a time if i don't have anxiety, which i don't and when i replied to you that was just the side effects of the anti-depresants for reducing it too fast by accident they can be broken in half because they have a line in the midle but still they don't quiet breake exactly the same. And here is the proof if i reduce it too fast the next day before i take the next pill anxiety apears but when i take the half pill it dissapears and it's clear to me that it is the withdrawal side effect, also just 1 half of a pill doesn't get rid of real anxiety (that means i don't have anxiety) but 1 half of a pill it's enough to create a withdrawal side effect. And it's also clear to me that halving the dose abruptly like the psyhiatrist does is too quick and here is a vid of someone who knows better https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=d4daGggmYp0

As far as your motivation and feelings of tiredness, I bet that is connected more with the anti-depressant than the anti-psychotic. If you can you should taper off of those, and instead rely on things like yoga and empowering mantras to boost your mood if you feel it worsening. What do you feel when you reduce the anti-depressant, do you feel depressed, or do you get other symptoms?

As far as the anti-psychotic, it may be hard to dose it to something other than half unless you can cut it precisely. If you stop taking the ma huang and the anxiety stops, perhaps you could go to 2mg and be fine. What sort of withdrawal do you get with the anti-pyschotics? Is it anxiety, or is it worse? You may also have to call the pharmacy and ask for 3mg pills or ask for suggestions on safely reducing the medicine. Otherwise, the only way to reduce is to just try your best to take 2mg and wait for the withdrawal to go away on its own, which would probably be a couple days.

Catalincata94 said:

Yeah both those drugs will definitely make you feel kind of weird and zombie-like. Reduce them on your own, or ask the pharmacy for some assistance on how to do it safely. There may be some good suggestions online somewhere as well. Hatha yoga is more yin in nature and while it can help with balancing and stuff, the yoga better suited for energy and motivation is the yang-style yoga.

To get your energy back, I would suggest to you the Tibetan 5 Rites. It is a solid yang-yoga. Maxine said it was good in one of her older posts. It is a condensed, time efficient routine that should only take 5 minutes. Here is the routine with animations and stuff, good website on it.

You will want to take steps to get your motivation back, then rely on the yoga routines to normalize your body. You can pair this with Wunjo or Satanama if you need to. I am pretty confident that would heal you. Good luck to you!
Bronchial asthma, i was off the medication for like 3 months i don't remember exactly how much but something like that 3-4 months i was fine but after like 3 months i feelt very tired (starting in the noon) for like 3-4 hours and it was kind of painful i was lying in bed, it wasn't nice now with the medication i still have it but not so strong, when i went to the emergency for shalow breading at night and wet eyes all day they say the ambrosia activated the asthmatic bronchitis from my childhood and when i was tested they found out it is bronchial asthma now (it started in autumn in the season of ambrosia)

Not sure, i have just 1 half of anti-depressant to reduce gradualy, i don't think 1 half of anti-depressant will do much diference in tirednes but that's what i'm doing, i reduce it to get rid of it. Moustly the anxiety appears if i reduce it too fast but it could be other things too o.o well the anxiety the last few days was because i wasn't true to my self... didn't do the healing for some days but yeah ma huang could have part in this too, yesterday i started again and i do it till the next best time for healing comes (moon in virgo) yesterday when i had anxiety i did the healing and the anxiety dissapeared :) i also added wunjo rune to Satanama which i was doing before, before i rised my energy and then used Satanama and mudras, white-gold light and then of course the affirmations 9 times but i don't do separate healing i do an affirmation for healing the body, mind and emotions in all ways.

Thanks bro. the Tibetan 5 Rites sounds good xD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back