Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars Square - Strongly Placed - Question

Sundara

Would a mars square benefit a person whose mars is very strongly placed in their chart - in its home sign and house - who is experiencing issues with fated third party events?

It can yes. I have my moon in its home sign not in its home house but not one its badly placed in I dont think. I found the moon Square quite beneficial in my life because of my moons hard aspect to Saturn it fixed a few things. So this is an example it can help with situations still especially if you have one or more negative aspects. At the very least it wont harm it. The Mars Square isnt extremely long. So give it a try and see you may be surprised. I wanted to give you this example as my experience the square can still help strongly placed things.

My Pluto is the only thing in home sign and house but there is no square for that so I cant give an expample based on that. That is the reason for my user name btw It just means that these energies work very naturally in your life and your comfortable with them. Same with Mars the Square cannot hurt you for that reason maybe it will help.

Sundara said:
Would a mars square benefit a person whose mars is very strongly placed in their chart - in its home sign and house - who is experiencing issues with fated third party events?

I think it depends, sure it would help in arguments and such but it may be more beneficial for a material square, simply because those help with confidence, success, protection and money if this is the issue. If this isn’t the issue, a runic working may work better. You could always ask a daemon for help if the problem needs immediate resolution.

Counter question do you think a diamond has to be Above a certain size to be used to empower sowilo?

Have a great week sister.

ChaosBringer666 said:
I think it depends, sure it would help in arguments and such but it may be more beneficial for a material square, simply because those help with confidence, success, protection and money if this is the issue.
For confidence, the spiritual Mars square with "Svaha", is to be used. Everything that is inside of yourself, the spiritual and mental things, is affected by the spiritual squares.

The material squares affect what is outside of yourself, such as your belongings and your general environment.

Sundara said:
The spiritual Mars square will always work to strengthen your natal Mars and its house, regardless of where it is placed. With a proper affirmation, you can use it with no issues and you will get benefits.

Just dont use it with careless affirmations, especially if your Mars is conjunct or opposite any malevolent star, like Caput Algol or Zosma. This goes for any planet whose square you are considering to do. With a bad affirmation, the square can amplify the malicious energies of the star and get you into a lot of trouble.

When you do the square for a planet like this, always ensure you use "In a positive way for me", and "healthily" (or something to that effect) in the affirmation.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Sundara said:

I think it depends, sure it would help in arguments and such but it may be more beneficial for a material square, simply because those help with confidence, success, protection and money if this is the issue. If this isn’t the issue, a runic working may work better. You could always ask a daemon for help if the problem needs immediate resolution.

Counter question do you think a diamond has to be Above a certain size to be used to empower sowilo?

Sun sqaure, I deleted it by accident my mistake.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Sundara said:

I did decide a physical square would be best with a really specific affirmation. This has improved my specific situation just days in. I previously did TWO sun squares, one with almost the SAME affirmation for the physical square as I am using for the mars square now, thinking that it was a saturn transit issue. After the last sun square, which prepared me for this working, I finally picked up on where and how in my chart this was coming at me. The solar square and RTR’s I’ve been doing have cleared things up enough to figure this out. I received a similar message in the past but it was totally unclear, I didn’t really get it. I knew there were issues with mars but I couldn’t see why. I’m glad I can share this information, this is a good example of how working with the right planets makes a huge difference for results and workings. 4 days in and I’m FINALLY making breakthroughs on it, more than I ever did the whole sun square duration. I hope this lasts and goes well. With the sun squares, problems came back shortly after and the spiritual square only maintained the progress I had made. When that spiritual sun square ended it’s like everything was starting all over again. I was kind of baffled because those squares were so powerful, and I’ve done some really awesome things off of willpower alone. But this situation just wasn’t budging. I’m really fucking thrilled to say that after months, this is the first thing that has been truly effective and it’s only 4 days in. Some asshole that I deal with even offered to be of help for the first time since ‘nam.

I have felt that the situation I’ve been in has been dire so I’ve gone at it with full force. The energy doesn’t feel balanced, though. Not sure what I’ll do yet to balance it. I may back off if things get to be too much and use runes. I did say that about the sun square though, too, and I am glad I saw it through to the end.

The size of the diamond imo doesn’t matter, I do think quality can make a different, a diamond is a diamond though.

Sundara said:
ChaosBringer666 said:
Sundara said:

I did decide a physical square would be best with a really specific affirmation. This has improved my specific situation just days in. I previously did TWO sun squares, one with almost the SAME affirmation for the physical square as I am using for the mars square now, thinking that it was a saturn transit issue. After the last sun square, which prepared me for this working, I finally picked up on where and how in my chart this was coming at me. The solar square and RTR’s I’ve been doing have cleared things up enough to figure this out. I received a similar message in the past but it was totally unclear, I didn’t really get it. I knew there were issues with mars but I couldn’t see why. I’m glad I can share this information, this is a good example of how working with the right planets makes a huge difference for results and workings. 4 days in and I’m FINALLY making breakthroughs on it, more than I ever did the whole sun square duration. I hope this lasts and goes well. With the sun squares, problems came back shortly after and the spiritual square only maintained the progress I had made. When that spiritual sun square ended it’s like everything was starting all over again. I was kind of baffled because those squares were so powerful, and I’ve done some really awesome things off of willpower alone. But this situation just wasn’t budging. I’m really fucking thrilled to say that after months, this is the first thing that has been truly effective and it’s only 4 days in. Some asshole that I deal with even offered to be of help for the first time since ‘nam.

I have felt that the situation I’ve been in has been dire so I’ve gone at it with full force. The energy doesn’t feel balanced, though. Not sure what I’ll do yet to balance it. I may back off if things get to be too much and use runes. I did say that about the sun square though, too, and I am glad I saw it through to the end.

The size of the diamond imo doesn’t matter, I do think quality can make a different, a diamond is a diamond though.

That’s awesome. Thanks for the answer

I’m happy for ya, mars squares probably work wonders for someone who already has a powerful mars to work off, when properly directed.

I as well need to do a few mars squares since mine is quite prominent, hard aspects to most of my other planets and is in its house of detriment. So doing 2-3 of them should help a ton.

I would curious to hear how another persons mars square went who has a prominent mars, since we handle energy differently. A compare and contrast. I’d like a better general idea of how it goes.

It has taken flight in a seemingly positive way. There are some negatives that have been cropping up. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Thee other night my hamster died, she was past her due date though, she was on her way prior. I know this is natural, but I do feel the mars square aided this process. This could seem bad someone wasn’t well-enough understood and accepting of natural cycles for animals. It could be enough to make one step away from the square or to proceed with more caution. Rip to the sweetest ham ever. I have been working with a God to aid the energies of the square and I fully trust that this was not something that was CAUSED by me or something that was truly negative.

slyscorpion said:
It can yes. I have my moon in its home sign not in its home house but not one its badly placed in I dont think. I found the moon Square quite beneficial in my life because of my moons hard aspect to Saturn it fixed a few things. So this is an example it can help with situations still especially if you have one or more negative aspects. At the very least it wont harm it. The Mars Square isnt extremely long. So give it a try and see you may be surprised. I wanted to give you this example as my experience the square can still help strongly placed things.

My Pluto is the only thing in home sign and house but there is no square for that so I cant give an expample based on that. That is the reason for my user name btw It just means that these energies work very naturally in your life and your comfortable with them. Same with Mars the Square cannot hurt you for that reason maybe it will help.
So you successfully completed the moon square ? Can you write a detailed description of the things that happened in your environment and how you and the people around you changed ? For example was there any difference with how women treated you ? Etc. I want to know the details of the results.

Sundara said:
I would curious to hear how another persons mars square went who has a prominent mars, since we handle energy differently. A compare and contrast. I’d like a better general idea of how it goes.

It has taken flight in a seemingly positive way. There are some negatives that have been cropping up. I’ll keep y’all posted.

Thee other night my hamster died, she was past her due date though, she was on her way prior. I know this is natural, but I do feel the mars square aided this process. This could seem bad someone wasn’t well-enough understood and accepting of natural cycles for animals. It could be enough to make one step away from the square or to proceed with more caution. Rip to the sweetest ham ever. I have been working with a God to aid the energies of the square and I fully trust that this was not something that was CAUSED by me or something that was truly negative.
What effects did you have after completing the Mars square ? Can you give a brief description ?

Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

So you successfully completed the moon square ? Can you write a detailed description of the things that happened in your environment and how you and the people around you changed ? For example was there any difference with how women treated you ? Etc. I want to know the details of the results.

This was back around the time Jupiter was also in Cancer. I started the moon square in December in Cancer it was a Monday on the full moon.

So far as Changes in my environment at the time I was kind of Isolating myself too much way more than I did now I do notice though women are treating me much nicer than when I was younger and in school. I am not sure if that is related to the moon square i did or not. During the square especially near the end of it the energy built up quite intensely. That moon square was about my 4th attempt to do it because it is so easy to mess up on that. I did complete that one. I noticed I was in general sort of moody or emotional near the end more so. It did improve memory quite a lot that is one thing I noticed. But emotionally that year I was feeling in general way more confident and better anyways mainly cause Jupiter was staying in orb of my moon for so long and was in my solar and many lunar returns.

I maybe should do it again because after that Pluto opposed my moon exact and this did cause some traumatic incidents dont know if that energy effected me in any way or not.

I will report something interesting. The person who viciously used me and my partner at the time and just about killed me for real and did and said plenty of traumatic things to me. He represented Pluto. His moon was on the same degree in cancer as mine. My partners sun is on the same degree in Capricorn as my moon pluto was conjunct that so this is interesting.

Maybe I should do the moon square again she already did sun and has mostly healed from all this as did I.

Sundara said:

Rip

Well like i said my mars is pretty important but mostly in negative ways, I’m expecting to at least get a little angry lol hopefully I can keep that in check. I can let ya know If ya want?

Jack said:
I as well am on day 60 of my moon square, though I structured it more for psychic and emotional aspects. There has definitely been a change in my mother who is usually quite oppressive. (Still is just not as much towards me) even the food I eat has improved. Which is kind of surprising, but I guess because my chart ruler is the moon. I think it’s different for everyone depending on affirmation and how powerful the moon is in your chart.

If your looking for improvement with women in general. Look at whichever is weaker (Venus or the moon) and empower that with a spiritual square. If they are already ok/ strong then a material square would probably help more.

slyscorpion said:
Jack said:
slyscorpion said:

This was back around the time Jupiter was also in Cancer. I started the moon square in December in Cancer it was a Monday on the full moon.

So far as Changes in my environment at the time I was kind of Isolating myself too much way more than I did now I do notice though women are treating me much nicer than when I was younger and in school. I am not sure if that is related to the moon square i did or not. During the square especially near the end of it the energy built up quite intensely. That moon square was about my 4th attempt to do it because it is so easy to mess up on that. I did complete that one. I noticed I was in general sort of moody or emotional near the end more so. It did improve memory quite a lot that is one thing I noticed. But emotionally that year I was feeling in general way more confident and better anyways mainly cause Jupiter was staying in orb of my moon for so long and was in my solar and many lunar returns.

I maybe should do it again because after that Pluto opposed my moon exact and this did cause some traumatic incidents dont know if that energy effected me in any way or not.

I will report something interesting. The person who viciously used me and my partner at the time and just about killed me for real and did and said plenty of traumatic things to me. He represented Pluto. His moon was on the same degree in cancer as mine. My partners sun is on the same degree in Capricorn as my moon pluto was conjunct that so this is interesting.

Maybe I should do the moon square again she already did sun and has mostly healed from all this as did I.
Thank you for the information, my brother

ChaosBringer666 said:
Jack said:
I as well am on day 60 of my moon square, though I structured it more for psychic and emotional aspects. There has definitely been a change in my mother who is usually quite oppressive. (Still is just not as much towards me) even the food I eat has improved. Which is kind of surprising, but I guess because my chart ruler is the moon. I think it’s different for everyone depending on affirmation and how powerful the moon is in your chart.

If your looking for improvement with women in general. Look at whichever is weaker (Venus or the moon) and empower that with a spiritual square. If they are already ok/ strong then a material square would probably help more.
The moon rules the home so that may be why your food has improved ? Anyway,thanks for telling me your experience.

I decided to back off at this point. I have been doing RTR’s and some healing work, the mars square greatly, in my experience, amplified these energies. I have had somewhat of a kali experience the last few days, a lot of negative feelings cropping up. This got to be pretty intense and it was very uncomfortable. The more resistant to this the harder it is. I didn’t have a choice but to accept the exit of those feelings, I had to just feel it and let it go. This happened for just a day. It was very interesting. It came in waves. The energy would initially feel very red and low leveled. Things would then go dark in a way. Then they’d turn blue. I got through a good amount and then gave some energy to the gods, I feel very different and clean. I am having suppressed memories come up that would normally trouble me, and they’re not troubling at all. I do feel anxious though. I do want and need to back off of meditations for a second.

I want to provide my input on how my physical mars square has affected me, for whoever may benefit. I have three days left with the square as I write this.
***Results are individual, yours may differ.

At first I would feel a strong energy envelop me after each day, and this would intensify as I continued, and I was learning at the same time how to work with the energy, getting a feel for it. Depending on how I directed the energies, I would have mysterious increases in income (not EVERY day), or I would notice people around me (even strangers) being more confrontational with me, especially if I didn't focus deep intent on the affirmations WHILE feeling the energy, and imagining what you want helps for more specific things. Normally people see muscular dude, they stay away; just to show you how powerful these squares are. As much as I enjoy silly confrontations, I can do without them.
For those that are not able to direct energies yet, you can see why it may be best to first learn to do so.
Just now I had another unexplained good thing happen to me, and I've been having very good dreams, like people handing me keys, among other things, that may not be safe to mention.
Next up, physical sun square.

The satanic life is good brothers and sisters!

Sundara said:
I do want and need to back off of meditations for a second.
Not a smart idea. Your energies are gonna drop and progress might halt. You should continue meditating and cleaning the dross.

Aquarius said:
Sundara said:
I do want and need to back off of meditations for a second.
Not a smart idea. Your energies are gonna drop and progress might halt. You should continue meditating and cleaning the dross.

For sure! Just not as much as I was doing, it’s okay to take a couple of days when you need. I’ve made these mistakes before, pushing myself too far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back