Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Creating Rune Stones

ambertheenchanter

Could I buy marbles or healing stones and paint rune letters on them ? they sell them at my local occult shop but they’re really expensive so I was wondering if I could just make my own and empower them myself

Hi,
You could buy gemstones associated with the rune and paint the rune on them. Occult store items are more costly as they cater to a niche market.

Instead, I would highly recommend you that you carve the rune on a small piece of wood and then paint it. You should vibrate the rune as you carve it on the wood and further empower it with blood, stain it with sexual fluids, and orgasmic energy.

You could go to a carpenter/lumber yard/ wood-shop and acquire the wood from there.
https://www.timenomads.com/how-to-make-your-own-rune-set/

Apart from natural stones, i believe wood better holds and greatly amplifies energies that are vibrated into it.

HS.

Syt said:
You should vibrate the rune as you carve it on the wood and further empower it with blood, stain it with sexual fluids, and orgasmic energy.
Don't stain it with sexual fluids. It will start to stink and its gross. Sexual energy is fine.

Shael said:
Syt said:
You should vibrate the rune as you carve it on the wood and further empower it with blood, stain it with sexual fluids, and orgasmic energy.
Don't stain it with sexual fluids. It will start to stink and its gross. Sexual energy is fine.

I disagree.

Sexual fluids, like blood, carries life force in its purest essence. Many people stain their runes, statues, gem stones, poppets, occult items, etc. with semen and menstrual blood to boost the item's energies.

I think many people think its and dirty because of religious conditioning therefore making it taboo.

Hail Satan.

Yeah, you could just go out and pick up some stones from the ground. It might be best to go to a field or forest area, which is more Natural and pick some nice stones up from there. You could carve/etch the Rune into the stone and paint it or fill it in with gold (if possible!) or something like that. After that, consecrate them, e.g. similarly to what has been said already, you could also or instead keep them under your pillow for a few weeks or months so that they tune into your energies so that they work for you. Keep them safe and clean, in something like a silk bag with a nice tassle which closes the bag at the top and one of those pressy stopper button things, or a loose knot which you can slide up and down, to hold it closed, or maybe a nice wooden case with soft sponge or other soft material where each Rune stone fits in, and keep this in your Occult draw or cupboard or wherever, safely and cleanly.

Instead of stones, you could use wood, or if possible metal/steel, or maybe glass... I think it would be best to use the same material/substance for each Rune. Each material has its own respective energies, so some might be and work better or worse than other materials for each Rune than others. Checking the Runes page, you can see which materials are good choices. I am not certain, but I think if using any material to paint/draw/carve/etch the Runes onto/into, then that should not interfere with the other materials used in conjunction with the Runes' uses, i.e. Lapis Lazuli, a stone, is used with ANSUZ; or Black tourmaline, a stone, is used with ALGIZ, so using wood for the Runes themselves might be OK despite these stones working with the Runes' energies respectively.

I said metal and glass as examples. I would think that using more Natural materials, rather than industrially-processed materials, would be much better.

What about a chain/necklace/pendant? I would like to get Algiz or Othal. Would they have any metaphysical effects on me?

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
What about a chain/necklace/pendant? I would like to get Algiz or Othal. Would they have any metaphysical effects on me?

Charge a piece of material for a number of days with intense focus and program it. I would be amazed if it did not have any effect.

Henu the Great said:

Charge a piece of material for a number of days with intense focus and program it. I would be amazed if it did not have any effect.

Sorry I didn’t see this soon.

Would vibrating the rune itself program it well? Also hanging it around my neck would connect it to my energy?

Henu the Great said:

Sorry I didn’t see this soon.

Would vibrating the rune itself program it well? Also hanging it around my neck would connect it to my energy?

I do not see why not. The better the focus and vibration the better the energies would attach to a gemstone.

You could program a connection between yourself and a gemstone with an affirmation to be sure. For example: "In a positive and healthy way this gemstone is connected to me and providing addtional protection against any and all threaths, now continously and forever." Be creative with afformations. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back