Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Just wanted to share my telekinesis videos

Ananda

These are my telekinesis videos. I hope you get a kick out of them.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1AOjfbK7jsum1JmmrqOZmeLoNFfH5CIpP

First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.

Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.

I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.

I used to chat with an SS brother who showed me a video of him trying to move... if I remember correctly it was a pencil or a pop can (or both were in the video) on a table. It was a few years ago. He didn't show his face or anything, but he got upset because it hardly moved on camera, despite saying he can actually do it, but I thought I saw a tiny movement. We seemed to stop chatting, but I don't know why. If he is here and can read this (I forgot his username, so that won't make a difference anyway), then I'd like him to email me on my Protonmail account in the link in my siggie - or better yet, if he can remember, or has any emails to/from me still, email me on my usual JoS email account.

As for un-showing one's face in a video - oyyy. People think it's all fun and games, but what happens when the party stops? What happens then?!

I would take this down asap as these videos with your face and everything give anyone the ability to connect to your energy and do anything they want. Hopefully nothing happens but just saying on a forum like this that is not a good thing probably.

Not saying it can never happen other ways like with you writing here or other places or any of that. Someone cursed me one time based upon me just writing something on yahoo answers one time and was able to get a lot of death energy on me so I know it's possible but you are giving your enemies an easy way to get to you it takes way less development and is hundreds of times easier with someone having your image. So it's an unnecessary risk to do this.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
How long did it take to master it ?

I'm not a master by any stretch but I've been practicing for about 14 years off and on, even before I was a dedicated Satanist.

666 Shining sloth 88 said:
First of all, for your own safety you should delete the one video showing your face or editing it out ASAP.

Also, you should try hanging a light and flat object with a long string from your sealing.
I used to have a dream catcher hanging from a very long string.
This makes the object much more sensitive to moving and you'll get better results.

I used to do this for fun. At first I thought I'd try.
Then, I managed to make it spin on the first try and I was actually surprise even though I wasn't doubtful.
I would make it spin clockwise then make it go counter clockwise or make it spin as fast as possible and then making it stop completely.

I didn't think about the one with my face, I did delete it. A dream catcher sounds like a great way to practice, I'll have to hang one above my bed and practice passively when I'm relaxing or drifting to sleep.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back