Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question For A High Priest

In the past, whenever I would make a donation to JoS, Maxine would email me thanking me and letting me know she received it. The past few times, though, I haven’t heard from her. Is there anyway to know for sure that she received it? I can’t help but think that maybe the enemy prevented her from getting it...

Legendary Creature said:
In the past, whenever I would make a donation to JoS, Maxine would email me thanking me and letting me know she received it. The past few times, though, I haven’t heard from her. Is there anyway to know for sure that she received it? I can’t help but think that maybe the enemy prevented her from getting it...

Same same.

She is just busy. Think about how long it would take time to respond to all donators. Insane. Better that she spends her time with something actually useful. We know the money is used for the betterment of SS. No worries.

Waric_Lyco said:
I noticed this and have been curious as well.

I don’t care about being thanked. I just want to know whether or not it was received. It would really help me put my mind at ease.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back