Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mind Powers and Computers (Tech question)

Young Faith

It's been a while since I started wondering this: can a very powerful SS, or even a God, manipulate energy with enough precision to alterate the operations executed inside a CPU?

For the more techy-people, let's say I have this script:
Code:
print("Hello world")
This is Python3 code, the most simple that it comes to my mind, when the computer runs this line of code, there is no way that anything happens but for a "Hello world" message to appear in the terminal as output

So the question is: could an extremely powerful human or God use mind powers (electrokinesis probably) to modify the result of the execution of that code? Like changing the output message to anything else? If yes, could electrokinesis be used to modify data inside of a hard-disk? Like leaving messages in the desktop of a computer under .txt format or whatever

Young Faith said:
So the question is: could an extremely powerful human or God use mind powers (electrokinesis probably) to modify the result of the execution of that code? Like changing the output message to anything else? If yes, could electrokinesis be used to modify data inside of a hard-disk? Like leaving messages in the desktop of a computer under .txt format or whatever

I don't see why not. Then again, why?

And after that; Did hackers fuck with hard drive or a god, really?

Young Faith said:
It's been a while since I started wondering this: can a very powerful SS, or even a God, manipulate energy with enough precision to alterate the operations executed inside a CPU?

For the more techy-people, let's say I have this script:
Code:
print("Hello world")
This is Python3 code, the most simple that it comes to my mind, when the computer runs this line of code, there is no way that anything happens but for a "Hello world" message to appear in the terminal as output

How much power is needed is unknown

But if you analyze computers at the lowest level, they’re nothing more than a bunch of switches turning on and off, within certain voltage range, these would be the transistors. You can make wonders with billions of them as you can see

technically if you manage to put some energy in the form of electricity it is possible, and you’ll see it seems to be “achievable” if you look at it this way as opposed to looking at it like “changing the way a program works”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back