Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Studying the Talmud

WiseDragon

Is the english version of the Talmud accurate? Or is it mistranslated to decieve the goyim? Should I study Hebrew to read their actual books; or the transaltions are correct?

Time is better spent on spiritual materials, pagan material, science, history, general occult an so on.

Most of the things jews write are total sewage, worthless for Gentiles, and asswipes. This includes the occult.

If you want to grow your time should be spent better than reading autism by jews.

HPS Maxine, me, and HP Mageson, we did study a lot of this because it was necessary for us to expose them. Not because of innate information on their material as a source of anything. Not only they write sewage it is also lengthy and infinite sewage.

Before I throw Bible from my home in the trash, I tried to read this because know your enemy, but I stop it because this text is 90% pointless, old testament is full of names: he was son of son of son of son- and so on all page. And I had always bad feeling in my soul when I read bible.

So dont waste your time for this trash.

There's more than one English translation. The one on sacred-texts.com has been edited to remove the uncomfortable parts about hating and killing goyim as it says on its preface. But the Soncino translation is complete and accurate.

The enemy is so banal and primitive in its parasitic nature - that only a few lines from their smelly old covenant fully reveal their true essence. Do not waste your time. Time is your energy, your light. :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most of the things jews write are total sewage, worthless for Gentiles, and asswipes.
I knew the bible was good for something! Since we can't buy toilet paper anymore in the lockdown, it's so nice of the jews to provide us with an alternative! :lol:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most of the things jews write are total sewage, worthless for Gentiles, and asswipes.
I knew the bible was good for something! Since we can't buy toilet paper anymore in the lockdown, it's so nice of the jews to provide us with an alternative! :lol:

Best not wipe yourself with sewage. The point of wiping is after all to get rid of the filth, not propagate it.

Perhaps it could function as a cover for the porcelain, so the porcelain itself does not get tainted, but even then it would be hard to call the filth that it is good for something.

VoiceofEnki said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Best not wipe yourself with sewage. The point of wiping is after all to get rid of the filth, not propagate it.

Perhaps it could function as a cover for the porcelain, so the porcelain itself does not get tainted, but even then it would be hard to call the filth that it is good for something.
:lol: Perhaps you're right. I suppose the best place for it is that giant Nazi bonfire in the Indiana Jones movie. I used to think it was a tragedy to burn so many books. Now I know that it just depends on which books are burned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back