Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bad energy in my grandparent house?

Kurat

Website
gab.com
Hello!

I feel that in my grandparents house is some bad energy. My grandparents are not related with enemy, they do not have in home xtianity things and they are not marxist. When my grandparents are in their city flat, here is everything ok, but this house, I feel that there is something wrong.
This is not very old house, so it can not be that in the past is something bad happened here.
Can I clean and protect this house with Satan help?

Have you read this? It's on the Satanic Witchcraft page. This should help.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

If they dont meditate they still can have bad energy attached to them though it would be better than the energy of people into enemy stuff.

Visualize blue fire throughout their house. Or you can create an energy ball vibrating words like Satanas surya or the runes algiz Nauthiz wunjo etc into it and kind of visualize it lighting up the entire house when your done programming it to cleanse this away.

This probably really isnt anything you need the help of a Demon or Satan with. Also Rose Oil and Paleo Santos oil can help or burning sage.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back