Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blessed Itens by xtians

atenas

Plis forgive my english level, im new in the language and a newbie SS. Recently i ricive a blessed item from someone who lives nier my house, and she dont know im SS, shes xtian, and want to know the consequences to have this item in my house... And i can not destroy it, i want to know how to remove the xtian blessing from it.

atenas said:
Plis forgive my english level, im new in the language and a newbie SS. Recently i ricive a blessed item from someone who lives nier my house, and she dont know im SS, shes xtian, and want to know the consequences to have this item in my house... And i can not destroy it, i want to know how to remove the xtian blessing from it.
One: xians items are worthless useless, don t have any "blessing", at most curses, which are quite weak.
Two: To remove "that blessing" from the item, visualize the item s energies dissipating, dissappearing, eliminated. (I think, correct me if I m wrong brothers)

atenas said:
Hold the item in your hands, then vibrate "RAUM" into it 27 times while visualizing bright white-gold light (like the Sun) filling the entire item and "burning away" anything bad. Afterwards, say this affirmation 9 times: "In a positive way for me, this item is now fully cleansed from all negative energies". Do this daily for 9 days and it should be completely clean.

Xian energies are not very strong, which is why 9 days are more than enough to fully cleanse it from any bad energies that may have been on it before.

If you didn't understand anything, just ask and I will try to explain it more.

If you can't get rid of it, just ignore it.
If you really want to do something, you can engulf it in Satanic blue fire and vibrate Algiz into it, then state an affirmation to banish the xtian negative energies.

atenas said:

It probably wont have any effect but I'd still toss it personally. I don't want christian filth in my house if I can avoid it.

You would have to be open to tell but it kind of depends on what the item is and does it hook into the energy of anything in itself. Such as a representation of virgin mary or a cross or an angel something. In that case it would have energy in and of itself due to the thoughtform around these things and it might be better to try and get rid of it.

You always could do the rtr into it for about 3 reps with the normal affirmation if you feel it has negative energy.

There should not any longer be a huge amount of energy attributed to these things. So you may not even need to be worried.

slyscorpion said:
You would have to be open to tell but it kind of depends on what the item is and does it hook into the energy of anything in itself. Such as a representation of virgin mary or a cross or an angel something. In that case it would have energy in and of itself due to the thoughtform around these things and it might be better to try and get rid of it.

You always could do the rtr into it for about 3 reps with the normal affirmation if you feel it has negative energy.

There should not any longer be a huge amount of energy attributed to these things. So you may not even need to be worried.

It's not the case, it's a kind of food that she told me was blassed by a priest in some kind of ritual in a sanctuary... They do this all time with all kind of things...

Other thing is that i have loved members of the family that i want to leave xianism and, if moral or possible, get closier to Satan and the gods, it is possible with witchcraft/meditation or something like this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back