Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR material: BLM-Savages killed 24 year old white mother

NinRick

BLM „Protestors“ aka terrorists, killed a young 24 year old white mother, of a 3 year old because she said „All Lives Matter“

I hate all BLM supporters, all Antifa, all Democrats, all Christards, all Islamists and ALL JEWS!

May Satan‘s ancient kingdom arise!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12102626/mom-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-black-lives-matter-argument/

This is why the Race Awakening ritual needs to be done. This has the power to directly wake Whites up to the Jewish agenda totality.

Don’t say all lives matter because they don’t. Jews specifically.

Don’t try to reason with or get through to these monkeys they want you dead like this wether you say all lives matter or not.

There are videos of BLM stopping traffic and there will be some leftist get out the car and say “I support you guys but it’s been a while can we move”, and they will literally just get knocked out on the pavement.

Your politics or beliefs don’t matter to them, you are a Crakkka that needs to be killed.

Do we need something else to prove that all this BLM bullshit is about the destruction of Whites and White civilizations?
Even if this is tragic, there's also some good news here. Now the whole world can see what BLM and these riots are about.

HP Mageson666 said:
This is why the Race Awakening ritual needs to be done. This has the power to directly wake Whites up to the Jewish agenda totality.

Do you know when the next round of rituals will be

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
HP Mageson666 said:

You can do it any time you want to.

BLM is just a problem in general they shot and killed a 8yr old black girl in Atlanta, and a 11yr old black boy in Washington D.C. on the 4th of July BLM is a threat to human life regardless of race even though the media makes it seem like only whites are at risk.

Way_Seeker666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I know but that is not advised. Less powerful.

They say the RTR is more efficient

Way_Seeker666 said:

I know but that is not advised. Less powerful.

They say the RTR is more efficient

The RTR is priority and nothing should take it's place but if you feel like it you can do the race awakening as well, like on the weekend or when you have time for something extra. If you're feeling the drive and desire to do it, try fit it on on top of the RTR.

The enemy has been censoring the crimes of degenerate blacks and BLM. I saw that this was pulled down on Reddit. Spread the link anonymously or even openly if safe for you as much as possible.

NinRick said:
BLM „Protestors“ aka terrorists, killed a young 24 year old white mother, of a 3 year old because she said „All Lives Matter“

I hate all BLM supporters, all Antifa, all Democrats, all Christards, all Islamists and ALL JEWS!

May Satan‘s ancient kingdom arise!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12102626/mom-jessica-doty-whitaker-shot-dead-black-lives-matter-argument/

right, the media basically glossed over this. Wasn't she holding her baby, when she was yelling "all lives matter" and some black golem shot and killed her? Probably was high when he did it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back