Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are muslims the worst type of Goyim?

WiseDragon

I'm not talking about "muslims" who don't know shit about their religion, belive it's about peace and never opened their religious books, they were just unfortunate to born in a muslim family and they can be decent people.
I'm talking about muslim who know that their prophet was a pedo, and still belive in Allah, with their ignorance and hostility towards all non muslims. They're so dumb, ape level, aggressive, stupid and inferior. I swear I can't stand them. They're the ones who I hate more, after the Jews.
Is there a worst category of people out there? What you all think?

I hate Christians the most. The ones that claim their false god saves them and then claim that everything good was done by them when in fact the people that built Western civilization for example hated christianity.

It's hard to believe anyone good hearted would even fall for this for very long.

Maybe if they know its evil and want to be on the enemy side which makes it really bad.

But seeing all this stuff as positive even the most brainwashed xtian in the west would not go that far for the most part if they actually saw what Islam was teaching.

So yeah they are some of the worst and just about the same but not even as dangerous would be the common criminal thug type person in the west. So yeah they have to be close to the worst.

Luckily I never met someone like that id like to keep it that way.

WiseDragon said:
I'm not talking about "muslims" who don't know shit about their religion, belive it's about peace and never opened their religious books, they were just unfortunate to born in a muslim family and they can be decent people.
I'm talking about muslim who know that their prophet was a pedo, and still belive in Allah, with their ignorance and hostility towards all non muslims. They're so dumb, ape level, aggressive, stupid and inferior. I swear I can't stand them. They're the ones who I hate more, after the Jews.

Would say the dumbest and most agressive ones.
But the worst type are buddist. You can´t improve in the next live, if you erase your soul.

GG Allin said:
WiseDragon said:

Would say the dumbest and most agressive ones.
But the worst type are buddist. You can´t improve in the next live, if you erase your soul.

If you take it literally and wipe out all emotions and attachments to earth and humanity and any ego and stuff. You could in some cases more so in the west end up with someone capable of doing some really dangerous and scary things due to how already sick our culture is and the other stuff in it.

However I dont think in general this is as bad as even xtianity let alone Islam. I dont think most people take that stuff really seriously that follow buddhism. Also as far as I am aware unlike either enemy program there is some influence that was Satanic in it in the beginning. I have heard talk about Bon Buddhism being a Satanic religion and also that some people in Tibet still have a lot of spiritual power and that is why it's being suppressed by communist China.

Yes some people have spiritually died from this and it is an enemy teaching for the most part but it's not a cancer quite as deeply as xtianity and islam is. There is hope for some of those people unlike most the hardcore Muslims.

This shows how xianity corrupts the soul. The arab people degenerated hard despite being part of a satanic class and worshipping the old gods. Arabs had a decent civilization and their own achievement but I believe the energy of Islam is much darker and evil. Maxine mentioned this before to me.

70 pecent of muslim arabs are illiterate and cant even properly read or comprehend fully the Quran yet they still are corrupt and exude violence and death energy and we see this through their actions. This is because they are tying into dark and evil energies spiritually. It truly corrupts the spirit.

When you have poverty, wars, and a degenerated culture and tying into Islam, you have the state that we see today in most of the middle east.

This goes for all gentiles.

Look at a pagan type of any race, and you literally see the difference. The gentiles who connect with the old daemon gods are better people. You see this in 95 percent of white, black and asian communities all over. Never fails.

Its the enemy program of the Jews that destroys.

I mean how many times have you heard of serial killers or people doing degenerate things who identified as pagan? And Im not talking about so called fake "satanists" who follow the Judeo-christian lie of what they think Satan is....

HPS Shannon said:
This shows how xianity corrupts the soul. The arab people degenerated hard despite being part of a satanic class and worshipping the old gods. Arabs had a decent civilization and their own achievement but I believe the energy of Islam is much darker and evil. Maxine mentioned this before to me.

70 pecent of muslim arabs are illiterate and cant even properly read or comprehend fully the Quran yet they still are corrupt and exude violence and death energy and we see this through their actions. This is because they are tying into dark and evil energies spiritually. It truly corrupts the spirit.

When you have poverty, wars, and a degenerated culture and tying into Islam, you have the state that we see today in most of the middle east.

Look at a pagan type of any race, and you literally see the difference. The gentiles who connect with the old daemon gods are better people. You see this in 95 percent of white, black and asian communities all over. Never fails.

Yes, I noticed that too. Don't get me wrong, Xian energy is really bad, but Islam is on another level. It really sucks.

HPS Shannon said:
I mean how many times have you heard of serial killers or people doing degenerate things who identified as pagan? And Im not talking about so called fake "satanists" who follow the Judeo-christian lie of what they think Satan is....

Almost all serial killers and strong degenerates tie into one of the enemy programs or were strongly taught that at a young age. I have watched some shows on that and not seen any that didn't good point.

But this is also like the entities of the enemy themselves. I would say it's far more likely that the person tied into the enemy and the actual entities of the enemy are telling them to do this stuff through energy or placed thoughts than anything else.

The enemy entities are quite violent cold and uncaring they thrive off of an environment of Chaos and try to create it. Children are their favorite victims. This gives them a lot of energy.

So its not so much the teachings of the enemy but the actual entities that cause this. The teachings and/or beliefs allow them to have a lot of control over the person or even possess them especially if they use any kind of drugs.

HPS Shannon said:

so how deep into the abrasuck programs does one need to be to become truly warped and sick in ones actions also does carrying in ones house bibles, qurans, torahs and religious symbols tie one into those energies and make them evil cause I heard abrasuck "religious" items like there worthless unholy books contains the energy of yahweh is that true? :?: :?: :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

slyscorpion said:
HPS Shannon said:

Almost all serial killers and strong degenerates tie into one of the enemy programs or were strongly taught that at a young age. I have watched some shows on that and not seen any that didn't good point.

But this is also like the entities of the enemy themselves. I would say it's far more likely that the person tied into the enemy and the actual entities of the enemy are telling them to do this stuff through energy or placed thoughts than anything else.

The enemy entities are quite violent cold and uncaring they thrive off of an environment of Chaos and try to create it. Children are their favorite victims. This gives them a lot of energy.

So its not so much the teachings of the enemy but the actual entities that cause this. The teachings and/or beliefs allow them to have a lot of control over the person or even possess them especially if they use any kind of drugs.
thats fucked up why do they believe their teachings are somehow good? like their dumb rules against bisexuality or promotion of bodily harm like circumcision or their race mixing shouldn't it be obvious NOT TO DO THIS :ugeek: :ugeek:

Muslims are low IQ jews hating the jews and Goyim. They were their useful idiot be spreading shitslam to North Africa (the real Africa) Despite (((christianity))) North Africans were still pagan (Execpt Tunisia/Africa who was christcuck) And now mudslims/juden are arresting witch while jews and arabs (who were expelled since 740 by Berbers who are arabised because of shitslam) did nothing good to North Africa. Jews and arabs/turks are behind shitslamisation of North Africa. Now they think Sepharadis mutts are their brother while they want to replace us like in Europe.

Mohammad was a jew, and his entire mission was to enforce the jewish religion and the jewish world communist government onto the entire planet. And to completely destroy, torture, and burn to the ground absolutely everybody who is not jewish, except for a few slaves who will be serving the jews.

Then muslims pretend to not like jews. Arabs pretend that israel is their enemy, while the muslim's entire existence is only for the purpose of establishing israel over the entire planet.

Can't get much more retarded than that.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Mohammad was a jew, and his entire mission was to enforce the jewish religion and the jewish world communist government onto the entire planet. And to completely destroy, torture, and burn to the ground absolutely everybody who is not jewish, except for a few slaves who will be serving the jews.

Then muslims pretend to not like jews. Arabs pretend that israel is their enemy, while the muslim's entire existence is only for the purpose of establishing israel over the entire planet.

Can't get much more retarded than that.

Maybe at some point the arabs started waking up more to the truth on Islam and the Jews so they pulled the fake "antisemitism" thing on them like Martain Luther did with xtianity.

If I remember or read right the Muslims liked very much and got along with the Jews until around the time of Hitler.

It was either a Jewish false front to keep them in the program of Islam or something our side tried that failed. One of the two.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back