Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Some questions on Buddhas

I finally realized for good,forever,that buddhism is not for me.I came to the awareness that buddhas have no vijnana,no awareness,6 senses,contact,form,feelings etc and are inert basically acting on past actions like a robot in even mahayana thought.

After spending alot of time in it,many yrs i naturally have some questions about their gods.

their gods appear to people in visions,pick up people to go to the purelands(there are many amitabha such stories online) in many visions etc and Tulkus can also choose their birth(though even the Vajrayanists admit that that doesnt mean theyre enlightened).then we have great masters like Hsuan hua with great siddhis etc what is the mechanism behind choosing your own birth as these tulkus do?alot of them even have foreknowledge of these births,what time,what place like the karmapas etc are these proofs that theyre buddhas or are these just siddhis?

Ive heard it said here that their gods are merely the enemy,greys and reptilians appearing benevolent etc they could also be thoughtforms.are these visions like the visions of christ and saints that christians have?just complete hoaxes by the enemy?

What about their high level Gurus that can visit these places or have mandalas in their bodies?is the enemy basically playing en elaborate hoax on these Gurus?

or maybe these purelands do exist in the astral realm like gyaanganj exists made by the iccashakti of high level buddhist practicioners(I wonder how this would even be the case as in buddhism a buddha has no awareness and these beings would know that theyre aware)?

Im sorry if this is a wierd question.Ive asked many gurus and swamis but they dont give me an answer.

masaradadevoted said:
I finally realized for good,forever,that buddhism is not for me.I came to the awareness that buddhas have no vijnana,no awareness,6 senses,contact,form,feelings etc and are inert basically acting on past actions like a robot in even mahayana thought.

After spending alot of time in it,many yrs i naturally have some questions about their gods.

their gods appear to people in visions,pick up people to go to the purelands(there are many amitabha such stories online) in many visions etc and Tulkus can also choose their birth(though even the Vajrayanists admit that that doesnt mean theyre enlightened).then we have great masters like Hsuan hua with great siddhis etc what is the mechanism behind choosing your own birth as these tulkus do?alot of them even have foreknowledge of these births,what time,what place like the karmapas etc are these proofs that theyre buddhas or are these just siddhis?

Ive heard it said here that their gods are merely the enemy,greys and reptilians appearing benevolent etc they could also be thoughtforms.are these visions like the visions of christ and saints that christians have?just complete hoaxes by the enemy?

What about their high level Gurus that can visit these places or have mandalas in their bodies?is the enemy basically playing en elaborate hoax on these Gurus?

or maybe these purelands do exist in the astral realm like gyaanganj exists made by the iccashakti of high level buddhist practicioners(I wonder how this would even be the case as in buddhism a buddha has no awareness and these beings would know that theyre aware)?

Im sorry if this is a wierd question.Ive asked many gurus and swamis but they dont give me an answer.

From reading stuff from Ghost in the Machine:
https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=astral&terms=all&author=ghost+in+the+machine&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

He did state on the astral everything you first can see is of your own imagination. After you advance you can see the real Astral. If there some places exist as these gurus say I don´t know. But what is the point to advance spiritually if the main point in the buddism is to erase your soul = enter nirvana.

It´s a totally trash spiritual system.

For more info like:

"Buddhism in Tibet is stolen and corrupted from Bon, the remaining followers of Bon, call the period of Buddhist rule the age of persecution when the first Dalai Lama came to power in the late 14th century he ordered all followers of Bon executed or converted. There were hidden Lama schools that pretended to be Buddhist to avoid persecution from the authorities. The Rainbow body teachings come from Bon, and only started to come back when Buddhist ascetics started to find the remaining Bon adepts and learn from them.

However much of this has been also corrupted by the Buddhists as well. Vajrayana is part of Mahayana. The Tantric series comes from the cultural rebirth of the Shivaite culture in India that spread in the wake of the fall of centuries of Buddhism. The Vajrayana tantra's are full of sectarianism of Buddhism and attacks on Hinduism are within them as well, despite major Vajrayana tantra's coming from India.

Tibetan Buddhism claims Sakyamuni as the Buddha. And still have the same teachings as Theravada which is based on the teachings of Sakyamuni. This conflict is as meaningless as Gnostic Christian vs Biblical Christian.

The mixing of Buddism with Hinduism and Bon have corrupted Hinduism and Bon. Buddhism was never really wanted in Japan as well. " HP Mageson666

see:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19957&p=85490&hilit=Buddism#p85490

or look his other posts:
https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=HP+Mageson666&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

GG Allin said:
masaradadevoted said:

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=astral&terms=all&author=ghost+in+the+machine&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

He did state on the astral everything you first can see is of your own imagination. After you advance you can see the real Astral. If there some places exist as these gurus say I don´t know. But what is the point to advance spiritually if the main point in the buddism is to erase your soul = enter nirvana.

For more info like:

"Buddhism in Tibet is stolen and corrupted from Bon, the remaining followers of Bon, call the period of Buddhist rule the age of persecution when the first Dalai Lama came to power in the late 14th century he ordered all followers of Bon executed or converted. There were hidden Lama schools that pretended to be Buddhist to avoid persecution from the authorities. The Rainbow body teachings come from Bon, and only started to come back when Buddhist ascetics started to find the remaining Bon adepts and learn from them.

However much of this has been also corrupted by the Buddhists as well. Vajrayana is part of Mahayana. The Tantric series comes from the cultural rebirth of the Shivaite culture in India that spread in the wake of the fall of centuries of Buddhism. The Vajrayana tantra's are full of sectarianism of Buddhism and attacks on Hinduism are within them as well, despite major Vajrayana tantra's coming from India.

Tibetan Buddhism claims Sakyamuni as the Buddha. And still have the same teachings as Theravada which is based on the teachings of Sakyamuni. This conflict is as meaningless as Gnostic Christian vs Biblical Christian.

The mixing of Buddism with Hinduism and Bon have corrupted Hinduism and Bon. Buddhism was never really wanted in Japan as well. " HP Mageson666

see:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19957&p=85490&hilit=Buddism#p85490

or look his other posts:
https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=&terms=all&author=HP+Mageson666&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
you said '''The Rainbow body teachings come from Bon, and only started to come back when Buddhist ascetics started to find the remaining Bon adepts and learn from them.'''

it is true that Dzogchen has a bon counterpart:Bon Dzogchen.and that they have a different lineage to the buddhist nyingmas.but what evidence is there that Rainbow body and thus all Dzogchen teachings came from bon?or that buddhist ascetics learned from Bon adepts?

GG Allin said:
masaradadevoted said:

For more info like:

see:

or look his other posts:
Thanks for this great post.what evidence is there that Rainbow body came from Bon?Bon has its own Dzogchen,but its different then the lineage of padmasambhava wich had the teachings from Garab Dorje.Im not sure the latter just copy pasted dzogchen from the Bon.

also can you show me how buddhist adepts learned rainbow body from bon adepts?I had always learned that buddhists have always had the rainbow body.hell even Taoists have it.

masaradadevoted said:
GG Allin said:
masaradadevoted said:

For more info like:

see:

or look his other posts:
Thanks for this great post.what evidence is there that Rainbow body came from Bon?Bon has its own Dzogchen,but its different then the lineage of padmasambhava wich had the teachings from Garab Dorje.Im not sure the latter just copy pasted dzogchen from the Bon.

also can you show me how buddhist adepts learned rainbow body from bon adepts?I had always learned that buddhists have always had the rainbow body.hell even Taoists have it.

Well I don´t know, but you could ask in a extra topic in the Joy Of Satan 666 or Oriental Satanic Alliance Forum. You could also try to search the forum about it.

I found this info on it:

"Tibet Rainbow Body Is Not The Magnum Opus

The main bodes are the physical body, astral body, soul and they are connected by the energy or prana body. When a person dies the astral body releases forever from the physical body and it gets a major pranic dump of energy from the releasing energy contained in the physical body that causes the person to become fully conscious on the astral plane. The astral body houses the soul which houses the mental and emotional body. After awhile the astral body dissipates like the physical body. And the soul is then reincarnated into a new body. Upon birth the Vaishnava Shakti kicks in and the old personality is walled off into the unconscious mind were the memories of past lives are stored. And the person has to start over again with amnesia. They are Yogic practices that overcome this and the personality remains intact in the new body. They are also practices which allow the person to take a new body at will and skip the womb process.

In Hinduism it was only the bodies of Sadhu's and high level Guru's that were put in tombs not average people they were and still are cremated. The reason for this the Guru's can form a stronger astral body from drawing out the energies of the physical body and its elements they developed from their practices and transmuting them into the astral body. This process takes several days or longer. This allows them to create a astral body that can last longer and some say forever.

This is what the rainbow body is in Tibet the Guru will die and be wrapped into a cloth and from here for around a week or longer the physical body dissolves totally. While this happens there are many astral phenomena going on. The Guru is able to fully dissolve the physical body to transmute it into energy for the astral body. After this the Guru then appears to many of the students from the astral plane in the dream state.

This rainbow body is not the Magnum Opus. Its just making the astral body more powerful. The Tibetans mention there are two Rainbow bodies. The lesser one that was just mentioned and the proper one which is making the physical body immortal and united with the astral and soul bodies by the pranic body as one radiant force. This illuminates the emotional and mental body as well. The five bodies united.

This proper and top level is called the Golden Buddha Body and in general the solar body. This is because the purpose of the magnum opus is to transmute all the chakra's and elements to gold. This process is also based on opening all the nadis to achieve the full flowing of the pranic energy though all bodies. Gold the sun is the highest level of energy conduction and transmutation of pranic energy into vital energy. This is what the solar chakra rules in Yoga. This is also the goal of Yoga in Hinduism to perfect the physical body into the immortal physical body and unite it with the other bodies, same in Egypt.

Source
Merging With Siva: Hinduism's Contemporary Metaphysics Satguru Sivaya Subramuniyaswam
The Alchemical Body, White" HP Mageson666

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17866&p=67521&hilit=Rainbow+body#p67521

second link is the search just for rainbow body and author HP Mageson666

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=Rainbow+body&terms=all&author=HP+Mageson666&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back