Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Operation "Coronavirus" Continues as Planned, The Second Wave is Ready to be Launched

Syd Silver

GlobalData: Ventilator industry prepares for second wave of COVID-19 outbreaks

Following reports that the second wave of COVID-19 is almost inevitable towards the winter
the ventilator industry is working with government and third-party partners to prepare for the potential shortage. GlobalData expects the market will reach $5.2bn by end of 2020, expanding more than four times compared to 2019.

If COVID-19 cases surge during the second wave, demand for ventilators could increase again. The European Commission (EC) signed framework contracts with Philips to supply medical ventilators to EU hospitals, while Celestica and Starfish recently signed a contract to provide 7,500 more ventilators to Health Canada in Q4 2020. In addition, wearable devices maker Fitbit plans to shift its supply chain to make emergency-use ventilators and Foxcoon Technology Group recently completed the regulatory requirements to manufacture 10,000 Medtronic Puritan Bennett 560 ventilators over 2021.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20200708/GlobalData-Ventilator-industry-prepares-for-second-wave-of-COVID-19-outbreaks.aspx

Now the head of the World Health Organisation (WHO) has warned Europe is still at risk of a second wave of COVID-19.
WHO chief Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) that the COVID-19 pandemic was “still accelerating”.
During his opening speech, Dr Tedros said: 'The pandemic is still accelerating.

https://sports.yahoo.com/coronavirus-threat-second-wave-who-133041291.html

As Vaccine Skepticism In U.S. Grows, Experts Recommend Strategies For Covid-19 Vaccination Campaign

As polling suggests only half of America's population would be willing to get the Covid-19 vaccine if it were available, a panel of scientific and academic experts on Thursdays released a set of recommendations for how to boost confidence in vaccines, including appointing community spokespeople and making the vaccine free to all and available at familiar places like centers for worship.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexandrasternlicht/2020/07/09/as-vaccine-skepticism-in-us-grows-experts-recommend-strategies-for-covid-19-vaccination-campaign/#5f4fea123304

When the jews give away something for free then you need to be scared as fuck. They really want us to take that shit...

There could be a "flare up" in the NL coming in the next week or two since the weather has changed and noq we have an unusually cold summer ahead. It has been raining quite a bit over the last 2 days and the outside temperature has been below 20 - as if it were early spring or autumn already.

I looked at the weather forecast (2 weeks ahead) and it said these temperatures will continue for these 2 weeks. I think that it is safe to assume that the rest of july will be this cold.

Bye bye, summer.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
There could be a "flare up" in the NL coming in the next week or two since the weather has changed and noq we have an unusually cold summer ahead. It has been raining quite a bit over the last 2 days and the outside temperature has been below 20 - as if it were early spring or autumn already.

I looked at the weather forecast (2 weeks ahead) and it said these temperatures will continue for these 2 weeks. I think that it is safe to assume that the rest of july will be this cold.

Bye bye, summer.
You're worried becouse you can't take a sunbath anymore :>), or because a new period of restrictions/lookdown is coming

I knew two people who signed up to get tested, waited over 2 hours, got impatient and left. They never got tested. Later, they both got a phone call informing them they tested positive for the coronavirus.

I’m not saying the virus doesn’t exist or isn’t a danger to those who are already in bad health, but surely they’re inflating the numbers a bit?

Syd Silver said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Bye bye, summer.
You're worried becouse you can't take a sunbath anymore :>), or because a new period of restrictions/lookdown is coming

Neither of those. It is just that when temperatures drop below 20 - around 15ish, that people not only tend ot underestimate the weather and dress to lightly, but with the rain, one tends to catch a cold quicker. This'd mean more illness like the cold/flu and more 'misdiagnosis' - I hope the truth comes to light soon, what some have been reporting that the numbers have been inflated in some cases and in others not reported at all.

No one is saying that the virus is fake and this second wave is not a good thing for the economy. Where I'm at one of my family members mentioned a pool party belonging to one of their friends or relatives nearly all 50 or so people who attended got sick except for like 6 or 7 people.

Even my aunt's husband's brother got sick on top of his wife and daughter. In fact there was a spike but again it begs the question if it's the flu, summer flu, coronavirus, or covid-19. Certainly something affected them and it's not fake.

But guys in the end whether real or an exaggeration of false-positive(i.e. flu, cold, corona, or covid-19). Think for a moment further closing of gatherings. What happens when people are not pumping the churches, synagogues, mosques, and other xtian gatherings on top of holidays and whatnot.

What happens to the enemy. Even pat robertson's gathering coming September mentioned since about March/April on the forums. Could be in question and could be prevented. What's gonna happen to the enemy when their own acts cause them to drop their occult backing.

Meanwhile we are just pumping that F-RTR and upcoming Astral Grid ritual. Funny enough their own reptards and greytards are strolling around in their vimanas and going "WTF hebs Y U no conquer planet".

Like HP.Mageson a while back "Summer of winz". Funny part what does the slothz brah say "2020 Year of Winz". Even for the enemy 2020 is not their kosher fantasies of tikkun haolam and other nefarious instigations.

...it's almost like it's moving to "It's over".

Kieith666 said:
I knew two people who signed up to get tested, waited over 2 hours, got impatient and left. They never got tested. Later, they both got a phone call informing them they tested positive for the coronavirus.

I’m not saying the virus doesn’t exist or isn’t a danger to those who are already in bad health, but surely they’re inflating the numbers a bit?
Just a bit you say ...

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41813

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Syd Silver said:
Neither of those. It is just that when temperatures drop below 20 - around 15ish, that people not only tend ot underestimate the weather and dress to lightly, but with the rain, one tends to catch a cold quicker. This'd mean more illness like the cold/flu and more 'misdiagnosis' - I hope the truth comes to light soon, what some have been reporting that the numbers have been inflated in some cases and in others not reported at all.
I see your point but I don't think that will change anything, maybe just a postponement, in a few months winter will come so ...the inevitable will happen
Everything was well planned, the jews have spent billions to make sure it will work

luis said:
When the jews give away something for free then you need to be scared as fuck. They really want us to take that shit...

There's no free lunches.

If somethings free there's probably strings attached.

However the saying goes.

Winter wave of coronavirus 'could be worse than first'

The UK could see about 120,000 new coronavirus deaths in a second wave of infections this winter, scientists say.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53392148

The jews say ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back