Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronahoax

Ignisalas

The second wave of the coronahoax has already started. The jews that control the media are starting to push harder to enforce more strict rules on people. We here all know by now that this coronavirus nonsense is all a hoax created by the enemy in order to attempt to enforce more laws on us and its also a massive distraction from many other things they are currently doing.

Im getting truly sick and tired of all this bullshit. I wish this would just stop already. I keep seeing pictures of protesters holding up signs that read "end white supremacy" while wearing a stupid mask, and all of this together just disgusts me on such a deep level. It makes me want to go on the complete warpath with the RTR and spiritual warfare.

I've noticed that a lot of videos of people who complain that the coronavirus isn't real, and people who argue about not wanting to wear masks are getting removed/deleted by youtube. Videos like that don't even stay up for more than a day until they get deleted or just mysteriously disappear from youtube. I've been to different websites and tried to watch videos of people who try to claim that the virus is just a hoax and the George Floyd shit was a staged murder and things. Whenever I click on the video, or the link, its either a broken link to a deleted video, or I get a message that the youtube account no longer exists.
HHmmm… Kinda makes you think. I'm guessing the jews that own youtube are trying they're hardest to silence people who try to expose the truth to everyone else.

I've talked with somone online that claims they have a family member that's current In a hospital and dying from Cohen-42 *cough* I mean Covid-19. I truly don't believe a word of it. Maybe the hospitals are doing stuff to patients and injecting them with some real type of flu or something, but the covid nonsense is all a lie.
I've seen the comments of different members here, and aslo HP Shannon on this subject. And yes I truly believe that the coronavirus is all just a massive hoax. HP Hoodedcobra gave us info on the virus when It first 'appeared' in China. If I remember right, the news and media in China for that day was full of occult numerology, like saying that 42 people died that day, and also this false pandemic mysteriously happened on the first day of the 'year of the rat' or something like that, I cant remember all of what he said at the moment.
Most pandemics in history also happened during the Chinese year of the rat, and this fake pandemic was created to tie into those past energies of historic pandemics, which gives it power and increases its effectiveness, even though no covid-19 virus truly exists, its all scare tactics used by the jewish owned media and governments to control us even more, and this type of shit slowly damages and takes way out rights over time, while they keep enforcing new laws on us.

There is no such thing as the "Coronavirus" or "Covid-19" and I truly believe that. You don't have to worry about catching any type of virus while outside and in public places. You don't have to wear those retarded masks in said places either. Even though the goddamned coronahoax has made it to where most local shops and stores literally MAKE YOU wear the masks before you can even enter and shop in those places.
This nonsense will come to an end soon. Just stay strong out there and don't worry about this bullshit or getting sick. Its all just a Hoax.

Sun said:
The second wave of the coronahoax has already started. The jews that control the media are starting to push harder to enforce more strict rules on people. We here all know by now that this coronavirus nonsense is all a hoax created by the enemy in order to attempt to enforce more laws on us and its also a massive distraction from many other things they are currently doing.

Im getting truly sick and tired of all this bullshit. I wish this would just stop already. I keep seeing pictures of protesters holding up signs that read "end white supremacy" while wearing a stupid mask, and all of this together just disgusts me on such a deep level. It makes me want to go on the complete warpath with the RTR and spiritual warfare.

I've noticed that a lot of videos of people who complain that the coronavirus isn't real, and people who argue about not wanting to wear masks are getting removed/deleted by youtube. Videos like that don't even stay up for more than a day until they get deleted or just mysteriously disappear from youtube. I've been to different websites and tried to watch videos of people who try to claim that the virus is just a hoax and the George Floyd shit was a staged murder and things. Whenever I click on the video, or the link, its either a broken link to a deleted video, or I get a message that the youtube account no longer exists.
HHmmm… Kinda makes you think. I'm guessing the jews that own youtube are trying they're hardest to silence people who try to expose the truth to everyone else.

I've talked with somone online that claims they have a family member that's current In a hospital and dying from Cohen-42 *cough* I mean Covid-19. I truly don't believe a word of it. Maybe the hospitals are doing stuff to patients and injecting them with some real type of flu or something, but the covid nonsense is all a lie.
I've seen the comments of different members here, and aslo HP Shannon on this subject. And yes I truly believe that the coronavirus is all just a massive hoax. HP Hoodedcobra gave us info on the virus when It first 'appeared' in China. If I remember right, the news and media in China for that day was full of occult numerology, like saying that 42 people died that day, and also this false pandemic mysteriously happened on the first day of the 'year of the rat' or something like that, I cant remember all of what he said at the moment.
Most pandemics in history also happened during the Chinese year of the rat, and this fake pandemic was created to tie into those past energies of historic pandemics, which gives it power and increases its effectiveness, even though no covid-19 virus truly exists, its all scare tactics used by the jewish owned media and governments to control us even more, and this type of shit slowly damages and takes way out rights over time, while they keep enforcing new laws on us.

There is no such thing as the "Coronavirus" or "Covid-19" and I truly believe that. You don't have to worry about catching any type of virus while outside and in public places. You don't have to wear those retarded masks in said places either. Even though the goddamned coronahoax has made it to where most local shops and stores literally MAKE YOU wear the masks before you can even enter and shop in those places.
This nonsense will come to an end soon. Just stay strong out there and don't worry about this bullshit or getting sick. Its all just a Hoax.
This is what I meant to say to maybe another person. Opening up the lockdown gave them more incentives to literally catch evenyone coughing and take them in. There should never have been a lockdown.

Covid is not hoax, it is very real jewish made virus to kill gentiles.

Charles Lieber, the chair of Harvard University’s Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, has been arrested and criminally charged with making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the U.S. Defense Department about his ties to a Chinese government program to recruit foreign scientists and researchers.

The Justice Department says Lieber, 60, lied about his contact with the Chinese program known as the Thousand Talents Plan, which the U.S. has previously flagged as a serious intelligence concern. He also is accused of lying about about a lucrative contract he signed with China’s Wuhan University of Technology.

In an affidavit unsealed Tuesday, FBI Special Agent Robert Plumb said Lieber, who led a Harvard research group focusing on nanoscience, had established a research lab at the Wuhan university — apparently unbeknownst to Harvard.

Wikipedia: Lieber is Jewish.

Kurat said:

Charles Lieber, the chair of Harvard University’s Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, has been arrested and criminally charged with making “false, fictitious and fraudulent statements” to the U.S. Defense Department about his ties to a Chinese government program to recruit foreign scientists and researchers.

The Justice Department says Lieber, 60, lied about his contact with the Chinese program known as the Thousand Talents Plan, which the U.S. has previously flagged as a serious intelligence concern. He also is accused of lying about about a lucrative contract he signed with China’s Wuhan University of Technology.

In an affidavit unsealed Tuesday, FBI Special Agent Robert Plumb said Lieber, who led a Harvard research group focusing on nanoscience, had established a research lab at the Wuhan university — apparently unbeknownst to Harvard.

I agree. It's like saying that the Chinese along with our mortal ancient enemies have made a fart of a virus. In order to impose a global lockdown you need a real threat that is out of question. The virus may not be as bad as the media exagerates, but claiming it does not exist is too far off. We are talking about the enemy here, they are dangerous. It's like we forgot all the posts from Maxine at the beginning of this year about the dangers of both the virus and econoimic collapse and how the enemy always promotes this non responsible attitude towards any kind of danger. My opinion is even if they are pro lockdowns obviously, they are also dirrecting the "virus does not exist it's a hoax people who wear masks are pussies" mentality so the second wave will be extremly big and they will have full reason to say: "See goym, the threat is real and we cannot let you choose for yourself as you are dumb and always choose to die or make stupid things... you need to be treated like pets and listen to us as you are retarded and incapable of making healthy decissions".

EasternFireLion666 said:
Kurat said:

I agree. It's like saying that the Chinese along with our mortal ancient enemies have made a fart of a virus. In order to impose a global lockdown you need a real threat that is out of question. The virus may not be as bad as the media exagerates, but claiming it does not exist is too far off. We are talking about the enemy here, they are dangerous. It's like we forgot all the posts from Maxine at the beginning of this year about the dangers of both the virus and econoimic collapse and how the enemy always promotes this non responsible attitude towards any kind of danger. My opinion is even if they are pro lockdowns obviously, they are also dirrecting the "virus does not exist it's a hoax people who wear masks are pussies" mentality so the second wave will be extremly big and they will have full reason to say: "See goym, the threat is real and we cannot let you choose for yourself as you are dumb and always choose to die or make stupid things... you need to be treated like pets and listen to us as you are retarded and incapable of making healthy decissions".
No lie would stand without solid foundations. The enemy did not reach microchip mind control to trick people into pretending a fake virus.

Kurat said:
This statement in itself is wrong to a large degree. Yes, there is indeed a virus that was created. It exists and it spreads easily and quickly. But it's not designed directly to kill people at all. It's a joke of a "virus". It's designed indirectly to kill people, through the lockdowns that were imposed around it that lead lots of people to starve to death, and to die because hospitals wouldnt take them in for illnesses other than corona.
The virus is a "hoax" in the sense that its deadilness is vastly exaggerated by the jewish media, who use this to attempt to justify their orwell-style lockdown measures.

Deputy Bolsonarista enters in the field hospital in Rio De Janeiro in Brazil and discovers that the hospital is empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvo3eGLrqeE

My personal opinion is that the virus exists and was created in a laboratory to create a false state of alert for the agenda of the jewish world order and the jewish press what it does is exaggerate the danger of the virus, the number of contagions and deceased to try to give credibility to the false state of emergency they have created.

What is a virus? It's supposedly this impossibly small undead face hugger that somehow stays undetected like a submarine for 4 weeks, some say 2, others say just 5 days, before it issues a command of attack. I took it seriously way back in January and those who also did probably had an estimate for when it'd be in their neck of the woods, like 2-4 weeks as did I. I mean, this is the 21st century multi-culti America, and there's an airport where I live. So after 6-8 weeks only a few people in a few states got it and no one around you is sick with anything, and you start to think it's a bunch of bs, and now it's July and still no one is sick. I mean unless all of the businesses have had top of the line ventilation that I've overlooked this whole time, I can't fathom how anybody is out and about walking healthy, or at least chit chatting about so and so and me and me was sick with the corona, and looking like shit because they were sick and then asking someone else who also looked like shit "you too?" And for that matter if viruses did exist we probably would've had this top of the line lab 4 ventilation in place in most places for a long time. Since there'd be a story every other day of a dozen people getting sick with something, and how that town implemented primitive quarantine measures. Heck, every human society with any brains would've ingrained multiple procedures of isolation and quarantine from a very young age.

Look up Dr. Stefan Lanka from Germany who made a wager for $100,000 for someone to actually prove that any old virus exists. Those colored photos of "viruses" are admittedly fake, and from what I've gathered the only "proof" for viruses are the "anti-bodies", which coincidentally look a lot like Exosomes, detox enzymes that were "discovered" thirty years ago, and gray scale photos of cells that SUPPOSEDLY house these impossibly small undead face huggers.

Think about it. Only the abrahamic religions(unless I'm mistaken) had this notion of a "plague", a mass killing spree with an invisible culprit. And maybe I'm being ignorant but don't "folk" beliefs hold that when a person is sick they're having a fight with bad spirits or something, a mano a mano fight, and with little or no concern that it will go on to kill the entire tribe? This is part of the reason why I think when someone is "sick" they're just having a tissue/organ detox/repair that's either triggered by seasonal change or toxin overload, and has nothing to do with this biologically pointless undead face hugger that's supposed to be contagious. If it does exist it runs the risk of wiping out an entire species, thus fucking over an entire ecosystem, and what's the point in that?

As for the "black plague", for one that was in the dark ages, wouldn't hold it against the church doing something, and perhaps much like to day, over-exaggerated, and I've gathered that they used very sooty coal instead of regular fire wood. Polluting the air with toxic hydrocarbons and other toxic shite.

I think it "started", along with using any ole sick/dead person they could use, with 5G and massive dosages of anti-biotics(anti-living cells). The Chinese were on record injecting "sick" and the suspected sick people with massive amounts of anti-biotics, and there was video evidence of people falling over, having seizures and having difficulty breathing. Yes, 5G is "non-ionizing radiation" which just means that it doesn't remove electrons from atoms, but it does still give them quite a pull and a spin. "Don't worry, it doesn't completely destroy your cells it only tortures them, and at around 60ghz it resonates with the electrons in air molecules just so that the iron in your hemoglobin can't catch them".

Although I firmly believe that what I said is the truth, just think about the adamant disobedience people would have if they knew, okay sure, "thought" that viruses don't even exist. If you do think they exist you have to waste time and supplicate to a an ejewcated kike who'll get you to agree that viruses are real and are a danger, and if he gets you to agree that this particular virus exists he's won at least half the battle. Because at that point he'll just say "it's over exaggerated? Fine, that's what you believe, but me and many others will take this virus very seriously, and any responsible goyim should as well, just in case, and because it's better to be safe then sorry, and who can disagree with that? oy vey"

Oh, and one more tid bit. I remember in the middle of March an old kike who was nonstop fake coughing in a Walmart, all over the canned goods. Making sure to half assedly cover his mouth with his hand every now and again before touching another can, and there wasn't many left yet he stood there for a good few minutes "deciding" between spam, teriyaki spam, corned beef, or ham.

PlutonianPlatinum said:
What is a virus? It's supposedly this impossibly small undead face hugger that somehow stays undetected like a submarine for 4 weeks, some say 2, others say just 5 days, before it issues a command of attack. I took it seriously way back in January and those who also did probably had an estimate for when it'd be in their neck of the woods, like 2-4 weeks as did I. I mean, this is the 21st century multi-culti America, and there's an airport where I live. So after 6-8 weeks only a few people in a few states got it and no one around you is sick with anything, and you start to think it's a bunch of bs, and now it's July and still no one is sick. I mean unless all of the businesses have had top of the line ventilation that I've overlooked this whole time, I can't fathom how anybody is out and about walking healthy, or at least chit chatting about so and so and me and me was sick with the corona, and looking like shit because they were sick and then asking someone else who also looked like shit "you too?" And for that matter if viruses did exist we probably would've had this top of the line lab 4 ventilation in place in most places for a long time. Since there'd be a story every other day of a dozen people getting sick with something, and how that town implemented primitive quarantine measures. Heck, every human society with any brains would've ingrained multiple procedures of isolation and quarantine from a very young age.

Look up Dr. Stefan Lanka from Germany who made a wager for $100,000 for someone to actually prove that any old virus exists. Those colored photos of "viruses" are admittedly fake, and from what I've gathered the only "proof" for viruses are the "anti-bodies", which coincidentally look a lot like Exosomes, detox enzymes that were "discovered" thirty years ago, and gray scale photos of cells that SUPPOSEDLY house these impossibly small undead face huggers.

Think about it. Only the abrahamic religions(unless I'm mistaken) had this notion of a "plague", a mass killing spree with an invisible culprit. And maybe I'm being ignorant but don't "folk" beliefs hold that when a person is sick they're having a fight with bad spirits or something, a mano a mano fight, and with little or no concern that it will go on to kill the entire tribe? This is part of the reason why I think when someone is "sick" they're just having a tissue/organ detox/repair that's either triggered by seasonal change or toxin overload, and has nothing to do with this biologically pointless undead face hugger that's supposed to be contagious. If it does exist it runs the risk of wiping out an entire species, thus fucking over an entire ecosystem, and what's the point in that?

As for the "black plague", for one that was in the dark ages, wouldn't hold it against the church doing something, and perhaps much like to day, over-exaggerated, and I've gathered that they used very sooty coal instead of regular fire wood. Polluting the air with toxic hydrocarbons and other toxic shite.

I think it "started", along with using any ole sick/dead person they could use, with 5G and massive dosages of anti-biotics(anti-living cells). The Chinese were on record injecting "sick" and the suspected sick people with massive amounts of anti-biotics, and there was video evidence of people falling over, having seizures and having difficulty breathing. Yes, 5G is "non-ionizing radiation" which just means that it doesn't remove electrons from atoms, but it does still give them quite a pull and a spin. "Don't worry, it doesn't completely destroy your cells it only tortures them, and at around 60ghz it resonates with the electrons in air molecules just so that the iron in your hemoglobin can't catch them".

Although I firmly believe that what I said is the truth, just think about the adamant disobedience people would have if they knew, okay sure, "thought" that viruses don't even exist. If you do think they exist you have to waste time and supplicate to a an ejewcated kike who'll get you to agree that viruses are real and are a danger, and if he gets you to agree that this particular virus exists he's won at least half the battle. Because at that point he'll just say "it's over exaggerated? Fine, that's what you believe, but me and many others will take this virus very seriously, and any responsible goyim should as well, just in case, and because it's better to be safe then sorry, and who can disagree with that? oy vey"

Oh, and one more tid bit. I remember in the middle of March an old kike who was nonstop fake coughing in a Walmart, all over the canned goods. Making sure to half assedly cover his mouth with his hand every now and again before touching another can, and there wasn't many left yet he stood there for a good few minutes "deciding" between spam, teriyaki spam, corned beef, or ham.

Good observations but dont talk about that here because I already tried to bring up these points about viruses and you wont be met with good feedback. I am skeptical of germ theory. Its got so bad that one member accused me of being disconnected from Satan, or just tying into the enemy for believing the terrain theory...which by the way is seen everywhere in nature. I was accused of covorting with Jewish enemies because apparently if a couple jews talk about a science or mention a truth...your automatically judged or its wrong...even if other gentiles prove it...

I have been skeptical about the virus thing too since viruses are just dead genetic material. They are not alive and science shows they are produced by the body under many different environments. Like solvents for the body.

Just keep that info to your self for now...or we can discuss it further on the health forum.

HPS Shannon said:
PlutonianPlatinum said:

Good observations but dont talk about that here because I already tried to bring up these points about viruses and you wont be met with good feedback. I am skeptical of germ theory. Its got so bad that one member accused me of being disconnected from Satan, or just tying into the enemy for believing the terrain theory...which by the way is seen everywhere in nature. I was accused of covorting with Jewish enemies because apparently if a couple jews talk about a science or mention a truth...your automatically judged or its wrong...even if other gentiles prove it...

I have been skeptical about the virus thing too since viruses are just dead genetic material. They are not alive and science shows they are produced by the body under many different environments. Like solvents for the body.

Just keep that info to your self for now...or we can discuss it further on the health forum.

No I think we should be allowed to talk about and discuss this. Suppressing conversation when there's evidence to support claims is pretty bullshit if you ask me. Satanism is about truth and freedom, if we as community do not agree 100% on something does not always mean the topic should be avoided.There is so much information about the bodies and inner processes the jew has either corrupted or destroyed completely. I'm not sure where I stand about viruses not existing but I do agree that people's immunity is complete shit due to the lifestyle the jews push since we're born. I also agree with you that the time the corona lie started is when people enter a cycle of burning away fat that our bodies store for the winter. Which in most people will result in flu like symptoms because they do not know how to cleanse the body properly. In Ayuverdic and TCM theory disease is almost always a result of an imbalance, varying from different levels depending on how bad the imbalance has become.

The bottom line is that this whole mess was created by jews so they can play both sides yet again and achieve their agenda. Whether or not the "virus" exists is completely pointless because people die all the time from similar circumstances. This was all just a test run for Communist programming, Normalization of taking away our rights. As can be seen from any jew media site constantly saying "this is the new normal". I am very interested in how things will play out as more and more people are no longer trusting the status quo of the jew.

ModernMage said:
HPS Shannon said:
PlutonianPlatinum said:

No I think we should be allowed to talk about and discuss this. Suppressing conversation when there's evidence to support claims is pretty bullshit if you ask me. Satanism is about truth and freedom, if we as community do not agree 100% on something does not always mean the topic should be avoided.There is so much information about the bodies and inner processes the jew has either corrupted or destroyed completely. I'm not sure where I stand about viruses not existing but I do agree that people's immunity is complete shit due to the lifestyle the jews push since we're born. I also agree with you that the time the corona lie started is when people enter a cycle of burning away fat that our bodies store for the winter. Which in most people will result in flu like symptoms because they do not know how to cleanse the body properly. In Ayuverdic and TCM theory disease is almost always a result of an imbalance, varying from different levels depending on how bad the imbalance has become.

The bottom line is that this whole mess was created by jews so they can play both sides yet again and achieve their agenda. Whether or not the "virus" exists is completely pointless because people die all the time from similar circumstances. This was all just a test run for Communist programming, Normalization of taking away our rights. As can be seen from any jew media site constantly saying "this is the new normal". I am very interested in how things will play out as more and more people are no longer trusting the status quo of the jew.

This video is revealing banned from jewtube.

Dr. Erickson on quarantine.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XibxqTcqBjxk/

Remember it was proven by a scientist that having Black Lives Matter riots with 10,000 people inside a few blocks in the street, this actually works to stop the spread of the virus and it makes sure that none of them can get it now. But in one county in Florida, they just made it a law that everybody is required to wear a mask inside of their own homes. You sleeping in your bed, and you have to wear a mask. You in the shower, and you have to wear a mask.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back