Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Randonautica

AlexElPM

What do you think about that app? It really surprises me if it really works with your mind.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Do you want to tell us what it is? I never heard of it.
Apparently the app works with your mind. It's something similar to the law of atraction.

When you install it, the app asks for your ubication (like all the apps), but it's more important in this case.

The app asks you what you want to find near your location. The cool about that is that you don't write it, you think about it. You think about what you desire to find, and it just seems that the app reads your mind, and brings your another locations to explore that can be what you are searching for.

You know what's cooler? It's not that simple as thinking about something like "I want to find a restaurant" and brings you locations. The app can bring you something more personal.

For example, you can think "I want to find a happy place for me", and the app can find you a place that you have spent a lot of time in with friends when you were a child... that's just for example.

Things that only you know.

In its official website, the developers say that the app works with quantum energy.

Sounds like some Chinese spy shit to me. Can connect into every detail of your phone, all your contacts, all your conversations, all your location history, all your apps. If it knows everything about you, it can predict what you want and where it is.

This App seems Dangerous. Please remove it from your Phone. The Last thing you need is a device that can control your thoughts.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
This App seems Dangerous. Please remove it from your Phone. The Last thing you need is a device that can control your thoughts.
I didn't downloaded It.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back