Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Forum ban question?

Gearshift

Hey I used to have a previous account that was banned but never returned to normal status. I have no idea why it was banned there was a ban wave a while back but no idea what I posted or did to get banned and was never rectified.

It's a shame it was banned not even two or three days before the F-RTR. Some people, when the F-RTR was posted modified the affirmation and improved the affirmation of F-RTR as Maxine made a tiny mistake nothing serious just an improvement to the affirmation. I was gonna post on that thread to improve the affirmation from my own personal critique.

"Each and every one of the Hebrew letters has now lost all of its powers in every way, totally, completely and permanently".
The Hebrew alphabet is now dead in every way and all ways.

Basically adding "now", "powers", and re-arranging the finality clauses to make it rhyme better(I like to put totally, completely first and let permanently be last), and finally and all ways as a one-two punch since there HAS been people and even Maxine posting affirmations with double similarities kinda like at all times and in every way.

My question is do people who put their account in shadow mode i.e. invisible. Is that a bannable offense? Do people get banned for setting their account to invisible to not show up on the bottom of the page of active current members online?

I WOULD ask to delete the account and give it to one of our current member who has the same name as the account but with different letters but unfortunately that would involve deleting the forum posts as well and destroying history. Unless deleting the account doesn't do that and can be safely transferred to that member so he has the correct name.

Grammar is very important :lol:

Your corrections just add redundancies and change the subject-object agreement. It doesn’t really correct any dire grammatical issues.

Perhaps it was intentional that she wrote, every one of the hebrew letters has lost its power. It’s a collective power. When it is replaced with, every one of the Hebrew letters has lost its powers, it makes it sound as if the Hebrew letters have multiple powers.

Like if I said, each and every one of the Satanists used their power to destroy the Jews.
That’s a singular collective power shared between all of us.
But if I said, each and every one of the Satanists used their powers to destroy the Jews.
That’s us using multiple powers and individual skills.

It just slightly changes the meaning, but neither are incorrect or necessarily untrue. It honestly sounds better on my tongue the original way, but I feel when you get into topics like this, it really comes down to preference and there isn’t much room for individual preference in a group ritual.

And I mean, it came out two years ago. It’s not going to change now. Once you start a ritual you really shouldn’t change affirmations, especially one on this scale. Right after or right now. And then if it is changed you have the added headache of even more disagreements and discourse on the subject and then you have to think, will I change it every time someone thinks they have a good idea on what to change it to? That’s not feasible, especially when a lot of people haven’t had any issue with it.

And no, going invisible is not something that will get you banned. I do it all the time.

You can't make up some different affirmation on the Final RTR. Because now you would not be doing the Final RTR, it would then be doing some similar but different ritual instead. RTR is a group effort. If everybody does different affirmations, then now it is not a group effort anymore because everyone is doing different things. Just do it the way it is supposed to be done.

Gear88 said:

Too late to change the affirmation now, as others had mentioned. If there was a mistake in it that rendered it ineffective, they clergy would have been notified before it got published, so there is nothing to worry about.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can't make up some different affirmation on the Final RTR. Because now you would not be doing the Final RTR, it would then be doing some similar but different ritual instead. RTR is a group effort. If everybody does different affirmations, then now it is not a group effort anymore because everyone is doing different things. Just do it the way it is supposed to be done.
Similarly, there are so many denominations of christianity, and also differences in islam; there is not a single "affirmation" (prayer) and opinion/understanding in christianity and islam (except for the big one, such as the "lord's prayer" which is like egg in the recipe, to bind and hold it all together); therefore; all of the differences and non-uniform brainings put into the egregore make said egregor... well... egregious; thus, "evil" (in a sense, even if it is not a living entity), disgusting, dangerous, etc. With 1 affirmation (prayer, persons' brainings into the thoughtform/ritual), it is harmonious and works directly as intended and it is clean. Similarly to like being in a coven, where all members must understand the meaning and intention correctly and perform/affirm/send correct and relevant energies accordingly. Of course, the jew intended danger, evil and egregiousness to happen against the Goyim, so it doesn't mind the different disharmonious energies put into the egregore.

I really have no idea why I even bothered to post what occurred two years ago. You guys really took the side-topic/slightly off-topic story and went with it.

I KNOW we can't change the F-RTR affirmation just saying two years ago when I wanted to post on it. I couldn't should have just made a (username2) account and posted. I simply wanted to improve the F-RTR affirmation as. Not to sound disrespectful to Maxine and the Gods but frankly it sounded kinda crappy.

ANYWAYS to get back on topic.....

If I ask for the previous username to be deleted. Does that delete the posts that the previous account posted?

And if not...

Can you delete it and give it to Blitzkreig so Blitzkreig can become Blitzkrieg. Since he hasn't been banned and is a fairly up and coming prominent member posting about every day or every other day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back